Starting a small YouTube group! make friends and videos!

funkyfrog11's Avatar funkyfrog116/3/14 11:35 am
6/4/2014 12:29 pm
funkyfrog11's Avatar funkyfrog11
First of all a little description of who I am and what It is I'm looking for!

Hello, I'm Mineflare. I have my own just started YouTube channel that I started end of April this year. Recently I haven't been able to upload for reasons being because of my internet problems and being ill but I have returned! I would really like to be ale to record some things with some other people though, as my usual person who I record with seems to be constantly offline now, which makes me loose ideas and things to record. One thing I'm looking for is people with some other games such as Garry's mod, so I can record some TTT, prop hunt, murder and other game modes, without having to be boring and play y the rules or get banned. Basically I am looking for some other YouTubers that I can just have fun recording and playing with, I know my channel isn't very big, but I still think it will be very fun! So yeah there are a few requirements but nothing that stop people. Most note able I USE STEAM CHAT to talk to others! But if you have Gmod you must have steam, so that shouldn't be a problem? I am also looking for people that don't really care too much about rules, so that there is more of a chance to have fun, rather than take it all too seriously.

So yeah long intro but... If you want to join me just fill out this application! I'll reply as soon as I can (maybe not today I'm afraid) and also send me a link to your channel, even if you have no vids, so I can tag you if you want to join!

Copy this:

Name: (YouTube name, IGN or real name):

Age (doesn't matter if private):

Time zone:

Games? (Gmod or Minecraft are mainly what I'm looking for):

Steam name (PM if private):

Maturity /10:

Patience /10:

Brief description of yourself (hobbies, activities):

How much time would you have to record?:

Can't think of any thing else from here? So yeah... Apply ad I'll reply as soon as I can! thank you!
~Mineflare
funkyfrog11
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

funkyfrog11
06/04/2014 12:29 pm
To all that have applied, I will respond! but some applications I may take a little more time to decide on! Also I will PM you to make sure that you know, and will add you on steam (if you have one)
funkyfrog11
06/04/2014 12:27 pm
Fireybeast
ultimatejmackName: (YouTube name, IGN or real name):You don't deserve to know

Age (doesn't matter if private): Older than you

Time zone: Your mums so fat, she's in all time zones

Games? (Gmod or Minecraft are mainly what I'm looking for): Abusing you

Steam name (PM if private): See name

Maturity /10: 0

Patience /10: 0 so watch out

Brief description of yourself (hobbies, activities): I like violence

How much time would you have to record?: How much time would you have to die???

Hi funkyfrog11, me and funkyfrog11 know each other so this abuse is just banter lol

Why da FUCK are you being a Big Fat Bitch like your mum now stop abusing kids
and go back to fucking your shim of a dad

firey beast- calm down man. If you read the bottom his just kidding, I know him in real life it's OK
ThatsSoNeox
06/04/2014 9:28 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Gonna fill this out now cause that's what trains do.

RL: Jason
IGN/YouTube: ThatsSoNeox (Just call me Neox)

Age (doesn't matter if private): 14

Time zone: GMT

Games? (Gmod or Minecraft are mainly what I'm looking for): Both, and a few other Steam games)

Steam name (PM if private): ThatsSoNeox

Maturity /10: 8-9/10

Patience /10: 10/10

Brief description of yourself (hobbies, activities): Well, for a start I love interacting with other people, I game very regularly and always love jokes and having fun. When I'm not gaming, I'm usually playing Rugby in my local area or out with my few friends. I'm also extremely fond of drawing and reading.

How much time would you have to record?: I'm almost at summer break and I don't usually travel on holidays so I'll be on very much for the next 2-3 months. Then during term again I'm usually online from Pre-evening (3-5pm) to around 11pm.

Hope you can take me into consideration. I always love to meet new people.
AxtroicaGaming
06/04/2014 8:58 am
Name: (YouTube name, IGN or real name): AxtroicaGaming - a.k.a Callum
www.youtube.com/axtroicagaming

Age (doesn't matter if private): 16

Time zone: GMT

Games? (Gmod or Minecraft are mainly what I'm looking for): MInecraft

Steam name (PM if private): AxtroicaGaming

Maturity /10: 8

Patience /10: 10

Brief description of yourself (hobbies, activities): freerunning, youtube, minecraft, call of duty, xbox 360, trolling

How much time would you have to record?: all the time in the world on a weekday
Fireybeast
06/04/2014 6:46 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
-no-
ultimatejmack
06/03/2014 2:31 pm
Level 24 : Expert Blockhead
Name: (YouTube name, IGN or real name):You don't deserve to know

Age (doesn't matter if private): Older than you

Time zone: Your mums so fat, she's in all time zones

Games? (Gmod or Minecraft are mainly what I'm looking for): Abusing you

Steam name (PM if private): See name

Maturity /10: 0

Patience /10: 0 so watch out

Brief description of yourself (hobbies, activities): I like violence

How much time would you have to record?: How much time would you have to die???

Hi funkyfrog11, me and funkyfrog11 know each other so this abuse is just banter lol
PurplePMC
06/03/2014 3:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
I'd accept you in a jiffy if this were a real application.
Fireybeast
06/04/2014 6:48 am
And you stop being a down right bitch. now go back to your mums bed and stay there!!
ultimatejmack
06/04/2014 12:17 pm
Level 24 : Expert Blockhead
U mad bra
EliasBD Gaming
06/03/2014 2:28 pm
Name: (YouTube name, IGN or real name): EliasBD

Age (doesn't matter if private):13

Time zone: pacific

Games? (Gmod or Minecraft are mainly what I'm looking for): Minecraft

Maturity /10: 9

Patience /10: 9

Brief description of yourself (hobbies, activities): Love to play minecraft games!

How much time would you have to record?: 30 to 40 min a week
ThisIsReallyNotGlenn
06/03/2014 1:07 pm
Glenn
Age (doesn't matter if private): 13

Time zone: US Central

Games? (Gmod or Minecraft are mainly what I'm looking for): I play a lot of games I also have a ps4, I do play gmod and minecraft with a lot more games

Steam name (PM if private): http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThisIsNotGlenn

Maturity /10: 8/10

Patience /10: 7/10

Brief description of yourself (hobbies, activities): I listen to a wide range of music from skrillex to green day, I also just bought watch dogs for ps4 and its a amazing. I also play a lot of games (my favorite is doom) Im an actor and working on my first movie. I play drums and piano and an a b honor roll student going into 8th grade in September
If I get accepted plz contact me on KIK: ThisIsNotGlenn or Skype: MrGlenn2000
How much time would you have to record? i can record for a good 2 hours or more
funkyfrog11
06/03/2014 12:23 pm
PurplePMC
funkyfrog11First of all a little description of who I am and what It is I'm looking for!

Hello, I'm Mineflare. I have my own just started YouTube channel that I started end of April this year. Recently I haven't been able to upload for reasons being because of my internet problems and being ill but I have returned! I would really like to be ale to record some things with some other people though, as my usual person who I record with seems to be constantly offline now, which makes me loose ideas and things to record. One thing I'm looking for is people with some other games such as Garry's mod, so I can record some TTT, prop hunt, murder and other game modes, without having to be boring and play y the rules or get banned. Basically I am looking for some other YouTubers that I can just have fun recording and playing with, I know my channel isn't very big, but I still think it will be very fun! So yeah there are a few requirements but nothing that stop people. Most note able I USE STEAM CHAT to talk to others! But if you have Gmod you must have steam, so that shouldn't be a problem? I am also looking for people that don't really care too much about rules, so that there is more of a chance to have fun, rather than take it all too seriously.

So yeah long intro but... If you want to join me just fill out this application! I'll reply as soon as I can (maybe not today I'm afraid) and also send me a link to your channel, even if you have no vids, so I can tag you if you want to join!

Copy this:

Time zone:

Maturity /10:

Patience /10:

Can't think of any thing else from here? So yeah... Apply ad I'll reply as soon as I can! thank you!
~Mineflare

Is there any age restriction? If not, I'd rather not join.

I would prefer some one 14+ as that is my current age, but if I feel I can trust you enough, I can give some leeway.
PurplePMC
06/03/2014 11:59 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
funkyfrog11First of all a little description of who I am and what It is I'm looking for!

Copy this:

Time zone:

Maturity /10:

Patience /10:

~Mineflare

Is there any age restriction? If not, I'd rather not join.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome