Starting up a Youtube Crew

modman4's Avatar modman47/6/14 11:31 pm
1 emeralds 220 4
7/12/2014 5:29 pm
thecowcomrade's Avatar thecowcomrade
So basically I am finally taking action to become known in the Youtube community and the hardest part of making it is being alone and not having anyone to record with. So I am making this post to search for people willing to record regularly and actual start a Youtube career. I will take a handful of people who I think I can work well with and we would start recording ASAP all you have to do is meet the following requirements:
-Be 15+
-Have a good working mic
-Have a sense of humor
-Have to be able to take a joke
-Be committed
-Finally, Make sure you know what you are doing

If you meet all of these requirements then send me a way of contacting you and with your Minecraft IGN and if I feel you are right for the part I will make the effort to notarize you on our Partnership...
With this partnership you will be included in any legitimate partnership I/We obtain. The profit will be separate and everyone will get their share.
modman4
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

thecowcomrade
07/12/2014 5:29 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
So basically I am finally taking action to become known in the Youtube community and the hardest part of making it is being alone and not having anyone to record with. So I am making this post to search for people willing to record regularly and actual start a Youtube career. I will take a handful of people who I think I can work well with and we would start recording ASAP all you have to do is meet the following requirements:
-Be 15+ I am 14
-Have a good working mic yes
-Have a sense of humor yes
-Have to be able to take a joke yes
-Be committed sure
-Finally, Make sure you know what you are doing sure

If you meet all of these requirements then send me a way of contacting you and with your Minecraft IGN and if I feel you are right for the part I will make the effort to notarize you on our Partnership...
With this partnership you will be included in any legitimate partnership I/We obtain. The profit will be separate and everyone will get their share.
Skype is Jaret smith comes up as cow comrade and has a sonic pic
modman4
07/12/2014 12:58 pm
Sure
EnderPvPsYT
07/12/2014 12:39 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
15+ ? I'm 14 - any chance of me getting it?
www.youtube.com/EnderPvPs
IGN EnderPvPsYT
Skype ender.pvps
modman4
07/12/2014 12:23 pm
Bump*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome