TPSGamer small YouTuber! Sup everyone!

TPSGamer's Avatar TPSGamer5/12/14 2:51 am
1 emeralds 471 6
5/18/2014 8:30 am
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
Hello everyone, my name is TPSGamer or Jamai and I make gameplay/walthrough videos of all sorts of video games on YouTube. My main gaming focus evolves around classic Arcade, Fighting, RPG, and tons of other gaming genres. I'm only 14 years old, but, please check out my channel and videos. Also add me as a friend on PSN, I'm getting a headset in 2-3 weeks and a game capture.
FaceBook: facebook.com/pages/TPSGamer/1416341651965684
Twitter: twitter.com/ToppSetGamer
YouTube: youtube.com/user/tpsgamerRS
TPSGamer
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jetra
05/18/2014 8:30 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Moved to Videos and Channels

/move
KamikazeCDN
05/16/2014 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Don't stress to hard about some people dude. I've noticed that people at times don't take kindly to those advertising their YouTube Channel (being a youtuber myself I've been through it).

He may have also meant no harm by it either, simply question why it ended up that way. That being said, you don't need bold, we already clicked your thread
TPSGamer
05/12/2014 4:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
It's bolded to make it more noticeable. Why do you say that as if it's bad? And thanks for the links info, but, you don't seem like the person that would subscribe... you seem more of the person to criticize.
1sb2gamer
05/16/2014 4:25 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
You should always take Criticism even if it's bad. It's how you learn and grow as a youtuber. Sometimes you can ignore some advice that you feel isn't worth listening to, but other times some people may have some very good advice.

Also .. the bold text really isn't needed since being more noticeable only works when your text is between other text. When someone clicks the link to your thread, you already have gained notice. The boldness actually makes the post seem less attractive then it would have if you left it be.
gnribnginburinburfu
05/16/2014 4:18 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
That doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to their advice, which was perfectly valid. If you are just looking for people that would subscribe and not give you constructive criticism, then you probably won't succeed.
Torborn
05/12/2014 3:19 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Why is your entire post bolded? Also, you can use BBCode to make your links clickable. Click the button that reads "URL" then paste your link in.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome