UrbanGaming Recruitment

lucas200's Avatar lucas2006/11/14 8:09 pm
1 emeralds 252 5
6/15/2014 12:35 pm
paolo74's Avatar paolo74
Hey there guys, i'm MrZxs! I am the founder of a new YouTube channel called UrbanGaming! UrbanGaming is going to be a hub channel full of many different youtubers, uploading different things. I hope to have the channel full of tutorials, montages, solo or co-op lets plays ETC.

As a member: All members will record there own things, that will get uploaded to the channel. In other words if you want to record solo then you can, and if you want to record in a group you can. The only thing is that you have some restrictions, some times, on what you can upload to the channel. For example if you join the channel you must record and upload one specific thing along with your own choice of uploads, lets say tutorials. All members that chose to do tutorials are expected to do a tutorial on any game,once or twice a week, depending on how many members we have doing tutorials. This also applies to people doing montages, walkthroughs ETC.

What you can record: Along with whatever specific topic you chose to upload you also have the option to do solo or CO-OP lets plays. Doing lets play's is optional and must follow a guide line. A lets play solo or not must only be in 20 minute parts at max. You can edit a 40 minute session into two, 20 minute parts or four, 10 minute parts, you get the idea. If you are doing a CO-OP lets play it can only be with other members (Some exceptions, talk to me first about it). Until the channel is bigger there wont be any "All group members recording sessions", or if you want there to be you must work it out with everyone yourself.

Jobs:

Tutorials: If you know something others want to know, or like teaching this is for you! Most stuff you'll be teaching you would have to learn yourself (most of the time) so this is probably the hardest. (Make it as long as you have to but you should probably get to the point as soon as possible)

Montages and compilations: If you want to show off you skill in a game or just mash some other videos together then this is for you! (Must edit yourself)(10 minutes at the max)

Animating: Want to animate something and have it on the channel then become and UrbanGaming animator! (As long as you want)

Speed Art: Want to do speed art go right ahead!(As long as you want)

Lets Plays and Walkhroughs: If you want to do just lets plays and/or walkthroughs then go right ahead although keep in mind the 20 minute sections rule.

No matter what your planning on recording you must tell me first. No matter what you do you will probably only get one of your videos uploaded per week (If that).
In the application below you can pick more then one of these jobs!

Application:

What you want to record (Tutorials, Speed Art, ETC):
YouTube Channel:
TimeZone:
1-10 how mature are you:
Why you want to join:
Tell me a little about yourself:
Tell me a joke (Just because):

Because I know I can never explain things, if you have any questions ask away!
lucas200
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner