I want to start streaming... opinions?

Redified's Avatar Redified12/13/15 8:22 pm
1 emeralds 103 2
12/15/2015 12:57 am
KirbyDogs's Avatar KirbyDogs
I am getting a new PC along with some other PC related stuff (New mic, keyboard, etc...) and I am thinking about streaming through Twitch. I am sure that my new computer will be able to handle streaming, but I want to know if it is a good idea, and some pros and cons about it.
I have already been setting up things like Twitch overlays, Nightbot, Twitch-Alerts, and fancy stuff like that so if I do start streaming it will be as professional as possible. I don't have two monitors, but I have a tablet so I can read chat and see if people follow/sub/donate. I REALLY want to try streaming, it looks like a ton of fun.
I already have a YouTube account with 400 subscribers so I can get a decent amount of people watching my streams depending on the time of day, but the big question is... in your opinion, do you think I am in a position where streaming would be a good idea. I don't want it all to go downhill, and spend a lot of time on something that won't end up working out.
I just want to know what I am getting into before I get into it. So, what are some pros and cons for streaming, and overall should I stream?
Redified
Level 36 : Artisan Network