Which Server Should I Choose?

aditasd's Avatar aditasd2/1/14 2:35 am
1 emeralds 160 2
2/1/2014 5:39 am
tututu1751's Avatar tututu1751
So recently I go accepted for an SMP server, which is not for YouTubers only and I have recorded in the server but I'm trying to decide which server should I make a LP series on

The current SMP server: it's not a YouTuber only

or

A YouTuber only server: I have to apply again

Please tell me which one to pick it would help me and my channel a lot
aditasd
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2014 5:39 am
Level 24 : Expert Network
tututu1751
I would love u to make a lp on miene server its a friendly community creative and faction worlds ip if u r interested 83.228.20.219:5555
02/01/2014 3:12 am
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
Falconblade99
It depends a lot on other factors you haven't listed. Have you made friends with anyone on either server? Do you want to make collaboration videos for your series? Will you be able to record with people on the non youtuber only server? Which server has a number of players that your prefer? Which server is more likely to stay up for longer? All these questions are something that you might want to ask yourself.
If you have uploaded a few episodes in the current SMP server and have someone on the server you can record with or don't want to make videos with other players then you might want to stay where you are.
However if you want to be able to record with lots of people who might be able to help people find your channel then the Youtuber only server would probably be the one for you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome