Youtube Backround/Avatar/Intro

SupahNarwhal's Avatar SupahNarwhal1/22/13 6:44 pm
1 emeralds 101 3
1/22/2013 9:01 pm
Ian The Oreo's Avatar Ian The Oreo
Ello everyone! CrazyPurpleUnicorn here! I would like a youtube backround, avatar, and an intro. Now, I know if you do make 1 you will want to put your name on it. Please don't, I will give you credit on videos if its an intro, and on the video description if its an avatar or backround. I have 2 channels, and you can pick which to make it for. The 1st channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyPurpelUnicorn I do have a bacrkound & avatar (I made avatar, not backround https://www.youtube.com/user/TehMCBuildingCrew [It's me and my cousins channel] I would like the backround to be a building on the sides and the username, also get our skins on the sides [NolanBaker123 & mightymike811]. For the avatar do a picture like my head/mightys head. And for the intro, this may be hard, but have me walk and place a tnt, him walk and light it, and it to blow up saying our username. Have some cool music too.

If you would like to post, please comment & put the link to it. Also, tell me what name you want me to say for thanks of making it. Thanks! I would really like to get feedback. Tell me also if you are working on it, or if it seems to hard. I would change something if it seems too hard. Thanks again! -CrazyPurpleUnicorn
SupahNarwhal
Level 24 : Expert Narwhal