Youtube channel looking for 1 - 2 people

Bobonmp's Avatar Bobonmp1/21/13 4:50 pm
1 emeralds 107 7
1/23/2013 10:49 pm
phileggtree's Avatar phileggtree
Hello,

I recently decided that I want to expand and get some more people to join me and make videos with me. While this might be a big and hard project, we will be able to work it through. I would like to get at least 1 person, and I am willing to get another person if I want. If you are interested, please continue reading.

About me: I am 14, I live in Arizona, USA. I have a MacBook Air which has good pre-installed programs for recording and editing. I can upload over-night, which leaves the days to record and edit. I have a Skype and a google account, meaning we could use google hangouts if you don't have or like Skype for any reason.

About my Youtube: I created the channel a while ago, and used it rarely. I then began recording minecraft videos. So I started uploading them, and now I would like to expand more and grow with other people.

What I am looking for: I am looking for about 1 - 2 people who like minecraft (and other games) and that will enjoy recording and uploading to Youtube. I don't care about age, so don't worry about applying if you are young, or old!

What will happen if I choose you: We will Skype/Google Hangout to see if we get along and to make sure we can handle doing this. Then we will discuss things like if we record, who's channel do they upload, do we make a new combined channel, things like that. We will also discuss the series we will make.

The application:

Name (First only please):
Minecraft User Name:
Youtube Channel (Say yes or no, if you want you can add link):
Skype (Say yes or no, we will trade names and things in PM if I choose you. If you don't have a Skype, do you have a Google Account):
Why should I partner you:
Anything else:

Thanks and don't be afraid, you never know, I might choose you. Also, I will be checking this every day and send you a PM when I see your application so you know I saw it.
Bobonmp
Level 22 : Expert Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

phileggtree
01/23/2013 10:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: phil
Minecraft User Name: phileggtree
Youtube Channel:yes
Skype yes
Why should I partner you:i'm pretty good in minecraft,like parkour or something so adventure maps might not take that long.
Anything else:i can not host a server.also i can't record. and PM if i get chosen or not. i can play for a long time.
koolkoby
01/23/2013 9:45 pm
The application:

Name (First only please):koby
Minecraft User Name:koolkoby
Youtube Channel (Say yes or no, if you want you can add link):yes no vids
Why should I partner you:because i funny and routy and enthusiastic plus not a squeker!!!!!!!
Anything else: no
Bobonmp
01/23/2013 6:22 pm
Level 22 : Expert Mountaineer
Looks good so far!
LazyWaffles777
01/22/2013 7:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name (First only please):Boyad (silent A, say it like Boyd)
Minecraft User Name:LazyWaffles777
Youtube Channel (Say yes or no, if you want you can add link):Yes, http://www.youtube.com/user/LazyWaffle777?feature=mhee
Skype (Say yes or no, we will trade names and things in PM if I choose you. If you don't have a Skype, do you have a Google Account):I have a Google account and Skype, I can use whichever you would like me to.
Why should I partner you:Because I am pretty entertaining, and I always, get things done.
Anything else:I know I am pretty young and you probably think I am immature, well I am actually pretty mature, you just have to talk with me to know it.
CoOkie_Raiderz
01/21/2013 10:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Karina
Minecraft User Name:minecraft8850
Youtube Channel:Yes
Why should I partner you:Because I have a good personality and can make people laugh and I also I have been wanting to play with someone on minecraft
Anything else:I am nice and i have a nice recording mic so it could be good quality and Im pretty mature.
Crazyman2525
01/21/2013 6:42 pm
Name: William
Minecraft user name: Crazyman252
Youtube: yes, http://m.youtube.com/user/mrcrazyman252
Why should I partner you: I have been wanting to join someone in minecraft videos to do a lets play or something. I sure hope you choose me so we can have fun doing these videos. I do hope you choose me to do videos with you.
Anything else: If you want to see more info about my skills, check out my channel. PEACE!!!!
DriewGamer
01/21/2013 5:45 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
Name (First only please): Robby
Minecraft User Name: _Robby_
Youtube Channel (Say yes or no, if you want you can add link): Yes but it's currently a ghost town. http://www.youtube.com/user/DriewGamer?feature=mhee
Skype (Say yes or no, we will trade names and things in PM if I choose you. If you don't have a Skype, do you have a Google Account): yes: DriewGamer
Why should I partner you: I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now but haven't had the time nor the patience to commit to something. Now that i have the time, i would love to become a long term partner to someone who i can trust and become friends with. I've made videos in the past on minecraft with a few other people so i know some basics of reviews, let's plays, etc. I'm online a lot and am very familiar with computer/console games.
Anything else: I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for a while now and I'm sure we can grow this partnership into a great friendship No matter what your decision is i wish you luck!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome