Youtube collaboration! [ Mature Only].

Migi's Avatar Migi1/8/14 8:38 pm
1 emeralds 139 2
1/9/2014 4:44 pm
MrMalum's Avatar MrMalum
Hi there,
My name is Jack but my screen name is Migi/MigiGames. Currently I own a YouTube channel with 948 subscribers but unfortunately most of them are inactive because of how many times I am inactive with uploading. Now I am back in the game and ready to be serious with making videos.

A lot of things have happened to my YouTube channel such as the following:
* Deleted all my 150 videos ( Because of lack of quality).
* Got a Machinima partnership in my first 6 months of doing videos.
* Got better editing software and better recording device (Sony Vegas Pro 12 and Fraps).
* Inactive with uploading (Caused me to have inactive subscribers).
Unfortunately people think I have botted subscribers because I have got more subscribers then views and people don't understand that are new to the channel that the reason for that is because I deleted all my old videos cause of lack of quality and I started again so I can bring the best quality videos for you guys!
I would just like to say that if you are only wanting to do videos with me for some publicity on your channel because of my subscribers you maze well not because most of my subscribers are inactive.
Now that we are done with that let's get a move on to requirements!

-------------- Requirements --------------

1.) Must be 14 years or olders ( No giving in).
2.) Must have high quality videos!
3.) Must have a good mic!
4.) Must have Skype!
5.) Must roughly be in the same time zone/area (I live in Australia).
6.) Must speak English.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the requirements are done now we can move along to the application!
Please copy and paste the application and then answer it!

--------------------------- Application ---------------------------

1.) Age ( Do not post a fake age I will find out later).
2.) What country do you live in?
3.) Youtube channel link:
4.) How long have you been doing YouTube for?
5.) Tell me a little about yourself ( Not just one sentence).
6.) Do you have a partnership?
7.) History of your youtube channel?
8.) Why would you like to do videos with me?
9.) How often can you record?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Migi
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner