Youtube collaboration! [ Mature Only].

Migi's Avatar Migi1/11/14 4:37 am
1 emeralds 337 6
2/19/2014 6:07 pm
MaxMajor's Avatar MaxMajor
Hi there,
My name is Jack but my screen name is Migi/MigiGames. Currently I own a YouTube channel with 948 subscribers but unfortunately most of them are inactive because of how many times I am inactive with uploading. Now I am back in the game and ready to be serious with making videos.

A lot of things have happened to my YouTube channel such as the following:
* Deleted all my 150 videos ( Because of lack of quality).
* Got a Machinima partnership in my first 6 months of doing videos.
* Got better editing software and better recording device (Sony Vegas Pro 12 and Fraps).
* Inactive with uploading (Caused me to have inactive subscribers).
Unfortunately people think I have botted subscribers because I have got more subscribers then views and people don't understand that are new to the channel that the reason for that is because I deleted all my old videos cause of lack of quality and I started again so I can bring the best quality videos for you guys!
I would just like to say that if you are only wanting to do videos with me for some publicity on your channel because of my subscribers you maze well not because most of my subscribers are inactive.
Migi
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner