Youtube gaming group

puglover234's Avatar puglover2346/9/17 9:48 pm
1 emeralds 303 4
6/12/2017 12:01 am
ARCDJ's Avatar ARCDJ
Us AN_Gaming are looking for a Minecraft Gaming PVP team where you will enter live tornements and be able to join a friendly community. Also all you will need is a discord account and a Minecraft Forum account. We do tornements after UK school hours. Here is the application template:

In game username:

Discord username and #____:

Contry/State:

Games you play:
(we don't just do Minecraft):

Why you would be a good addition to the team:

How many hours a day do you play:
(On average.)

Do you have anything that could disrupt gameplay: (e.g School, Work.)

Is this application 100% honest:
(If not we will find out.)
puglover234
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/12/2017 12:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ARCDJ
In game username: ARCDJ

ArcPlays

Contry/State: Australia

Games you play:
(we don't just do Minecraft): Just Minecraft.

Why you would be a good addition to the team: I can add a lot of humour to the group! I love to play lot's of minigames so I can add a lot of entertainment and conversation throughout recordings and not recordings. I am also a PvP God so why not have someone like that? Hahah, I'm joking! I do love YouTube and producing content for the viewers, so personally, I feel as though I would be a great help to the team!

How many hours a day do you play: On average, I play around 6 hours day. If not, more.
(On average.)

Do you have anything that could disrupt gameplay: (e.g School, Work.): I work casually. But that shouldn't interfere. I choose when I work.

Is this application 100% honest: Absolutely. I have no reason to lie.
(If not we will find out.)
06/10/2017 2:22 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
CrazyChicken1
ChickenIndeed

ChickenCluckCluck#7485

1-99(Probably 12(Most likely 12(Yes I am 12)))

Romania,Roumaine, romania, Romanianas...The right one is...(P.S:It's the first one)

Minecraft,diablo 3,starcraft 2,warcraft 3,HOTS,LoL,Awesomnenauts,Crossout,dota 2,trove etc

Because I am a decent PvP player,I will make you all cry ,**Cough**...laugh, I am pretty experianced In Minecraft in general,a quick learner and I play very well any game I get my hands on usually, and most importantly I know where you live AND I am a member of the Mafia/CIA(Same thing) so if you dont accept me watch your back...and front....and left....But.....Don't check your right...

Well one of the reasons I may get disrupted is the fact that I have to do black magic every 3 hours so I don't Get killed by angels,My father(AKA Jesus Christ/The Dictator/Hitler, our savior),Or because I have to go in town,have a special activity with the school ETC

YES!
PROBABLY!
Maybe...
Some of it...
You can figure the true parts out by yourselves...

Anyways lol sorry about all my bad jokes above,I believe you can work out which parts are true,if not, just add me on discord and I will clarify things xD
06/10/2017 11:25 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
Yolanter
Yolanter

Yolanter#6969

Canada

All of them.

Because I am better than all of you

Minecraft: 0
Everything Else: 25

Yes. Your mom calling me into her room.

Yes