Youtube Troubles??

seikohs's Avatar seikohs7/1/14 3:20 am
1 emeralds 134 9
7/4/2014 10:32 am
Chaos_Hero_Remixed's Avatar Chaos_Hero_Remixed
ok so long story short, ive wanted to become a minecraft/gaming youtuber for a long, long time but i dont know how to get started.

1. i dont know what mic is good, bad and like yeah but if i do get one, i was thinking a blue yeti hopefully
2. im kinda awkward like i feel like i would be good solo and stuff but i know to get your channel "out there" and stuff you need to collab with other people i just dONT KNOW HOW ID BE WITH INTERNET PEOPLE
3. fraps is kinda expensive (well 30$) and if i wanna do this i want to show my parents i can be responsible and stuff and get everything together myself
4. banner art, intros and icon art is kinda also expensive to get and i really dont want to use like icons from that one place where you find skins (cant think of it off the top of my head) mainly because it seems unprofessional??? idk im picky
5. im not too sure how my parents would react if they knew how this whole recording thing goes (like through skype with people youve never met irl)
which brings me to 6, skype like i dont have one and dont really like installing things on my computer and im not too sure how teamspeak works so if anyone knows i'd be all ears ty
and i live in a family of 6 (including myself) and 2 cats and not sure how loud they can be, so not much time to record and not many videos because im in high school and everyone knows how tests and homework and trying to find free time is hard :c

plus, im a girl and not too sure how i'd react to creepy comments that many girl youtubers get nowadays but i do look up to a lot of girl youtubers who inspire me to want to do this

also, is there an age that want to be youtubers should start at? im turning 15 and i still feel like thats a little too young to be posting and stuff, because a lot of famous youtubers are like 17+ and since im younger, i feel people wouldnt take me as seriously idk

so those are my troubles and it'd be great if you guys who do record now could help me with these c:
seikohs
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2014 10:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Chaos_Hero_Remixed
Also if you want some beginners equipment go to serif.com they're having loads of summer sales atm
07/02/2014 10:27 pm
Chaos_Hero_Remixed
Also sorry for bad spelling I'm on.my tablet it's got Auto correct on
07/02/2014 10:18 pm
Chaos_Hero_Remixed
There is no right or wrong age you just gotta gain the passion to do it and get hold of the time good editors are hard to come across I own a secind hand version if Vegas pro 12 and its really helpful and if you still Ned art and you do need art just add me charlie.harwood13
07/03/2014 2:01 pm
seikohs
yay ok thank you for the tips!!
07/02/2014 9:59 pm
seikohs
[quote="Brhysh"][quote="seikohs"]ok so long story short, ive wanted to become a minecraft/gaming youtuber for a long, long time but i dont know how to get started.

1. i dont know what mic is good, bad and like yeah but if i do get one, i was thinking a blue yeti hopefully

[color=#FF0000][b]I use the Yeti its a fantastic mic. You can always search youtube for Mic reviews[/b] [/color];)

2. im kinda awkward like i feel like i would be good solo and stuff but i know to get your channel "out there" and stuff you need to collab with other people i just dONT KNOW HOW ID BE WITH INTERNET PEOPLE

[color=#FF0000][b]This is not always true, I play majority of my LP's solo with a few co-labs here and there and I'm sitting at 240 subscribers. Do what you feel is right people will not subscribe to you if they notice you are just forcing things and not being yourself.[/b][/color]

3. fraps is kinda expensive (well 30$) and if i wanna do this i want to show my parents i can be responsible and stuff and get everything together myself

[color=#FF0000][b]Unfortunately, there is a lot more to buy if you want to be successful. Windows movie maker will not cut it and you'll have to invest in video editing software.[/b] [/color]

4. banner art, intros and icon art is kinda also expensive to get and i really dont want to use like icons from that one place where you find skins (cant think of it off the top of my head) mainly because it seems unprofessional??? idk im picky

[color=#FF0000][b]Again another area where you have to either know the right people or invest.[/b][/color]

5. im not too sure how my parents would react if they knew how this whole recording thing goes (like through skype with people youve never met irl)
which brings me to 6, skype like i dont have one and dont really like installing things on my computer and im not too sure how teamspeak works so if anyone knows i'd be all ears ty
and i live in a family of 6 (including myself) and 2 cats and not sure how loud they can be, so not much time to record and not many videos because im in high school and everyone knows how tests and homework and trying to find free time is hard :c

[color=#FF0000][b]Skype is really easy and probably a lot less creepy then team speak.[/b][/color]

plus, im a girl and not too sure how i'd react to creepy comments that many girl youtubers get nowadays but i do look up to a lot of girl youtubers who inspire me to want to do this

[color=#FF0000][b]I play with 3 females on the CodexMC server who are all youtubers. You are going to get comments whether you are a male or a female you just have to brush them off, the internet can be a place for really good or nasty comments .[/b][/color]

also, is there an age that want to be youtubers should start at? im turning 15 and i still feel like thats a little too young to be posting and stuff, because a lot of famous youtubers are like 17+ and since im younger, i feel people wouldnt take me as seriously idk

[color=#FF0000][b]Do not go into youtube thinking you'll be famous. Only a very small group of people actually get famous the rest fight for 1 or 2 views here and there.[/color][/b]

so those are my troubles and it'd be great if you guys who do record now could help me with these c:[/quote]

From the sounds of it I'd probably hold off, remember there are a million people trying to do this Youtube thing. Hold off get an idea be creative then launch a channel.[/quote]
ooo this was really helpful, i dont really expect me to become famous i was just wondering the right age (or like suggested age? idk its hard to explain) i should start at if i really wanted to do youtube but thank you for the suggestions and comments! C:
07/02/2014 9:32 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Brhysh
[quote="seikohs"]ok so long story short, ive wanted to become a minecraft/gaming youtuber for a long, long time but i dont know how to get started.

[color=#FF0000][b]I use the Yeti its a fantastic mic. You can always search youtube for Mic reviews[/b] [/color];)

[color=#FF0000][b]This is not always true, I play majority of my LP's solo with a few co-labs here and there and I'm sitting at 240 subscribers. Do what you feel is right people will not subscribe to you if they notice you are just forcing things and not being yourself.[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]Unfortunately, there is a lot more to buy if you want to be successful. Windows movie maker will not cut it and you'll have to invest in video editing software.[/b] [/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]Again another area where you have to either know the right people or invest.[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]Skype is really easy and probably a lot less creepy then team speak.[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]I play with 3 females on the CodexMC server who are all youtubers. You are going to get comments whether you are a male or a female you just have to brush them off, the internet can be a place for really good or nasty comments .[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]Do not go into youtube thinking you'll be famous. Only a very small group of people actually get famous the rest fight for 1 or 2 views here and there.[/color][/b]

so those are my troubles and it'd be great if you guys who do record now could help me with these c:[/quote]

From the sounds of it I'd probably hold off, remember there are a million people trying to do this Youtube thing. Hold off get an idea be creative then launch a channel.
07/01/2014 7:14 pm
Chaos_Hero_Remixed
Erm I dunno the youtube system is pretty hard these days but id be willing to help out Im not to good with specs but ill be willing to help i currently have a small channel with 24 subs im around the same age as you we could record some stuff together to get a bit more publicity Im a novice artist so i can do you some temp stuff for now skype's not really somthing you should be afraid of downloading and its not really that embarassing when you tell your parents and family just PM me if you need help

Ps i have fraps so i can just give you my login
07/02/2014 2:56 pm
seikohs
ooh ok so that covers most of my problems but what mic should i use and stuff, and what editing software should i use? i was honestly just thinking windows movie maker if worse comes to worst
07/01/2014 3:03 pm
seikohs
bump :^)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome