Youtuber only UHC accepting people to join!

Nicholas1379's Avatar Nicholas13798/14/14 7:45 pm
1 emeralds 2.3k 61
2/15/2016 11:37 am
AceGamez's Avatar AceGamez
NOTE: This UHC will be in the snapshot 14w32d! It's super easy to get the latest snapshots so if you're joining and need help skype me if you're accepted!

Heelloo everyone! You guys either came here cause 1. You misclicked. Or 2. You are wanting to participate in the very first ever Youtuber UHC. (On my channel that is! :p) What? You're a Youtuber? What? You want to join? No problem! Below is an application for you all! So, get applying! BUT, be sure to read the rules or you WILL be banned from this season and all the other seasons. You've been warned!

Here's my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nicholas1379MC

NOTE: Subscriber count does not affect your chances of getting in at all. It's all based off the quality of your videos!

NOTE 2: Since this is the first season, it will be FFA. (Free for all) But next season will be teams!

In-Game Rules:
1. No spamming/cussing a lot. (Cussing once in a while is fine.)
2. Respect everyone! Though we're trying to brutally kill each other, we're all still friends!
3. If you die, you MUST leave the game within 30 seconds. Take those 30 seconds to say "Good Game," and say your goodbyes.
4. NO portal trapping. (At least for this season.)
5. NO stalking people during the no PVP time.
6. NO attacking people until PVP is on.
7. Just have fun! This is supposed to be a fun game for the Youtubers and viewers!

Attending:
1. There is no exact date yet. Once we get all 24 people we will all talk and figure out a day that it can be done.
2. If you can't attend any of the dates and all other 23 people can, we will find a new person to take your place. We don't want to, but we have to if one person can't do any of the days.
3. Be sure on the day we do decide that you have at least 2-4 hours. UHC can take a long time!

Uploading:
1. If you're going to attend. You have to be able to record.
2. Uploading days will be decided before we start the game. However, no matter what day we start it on we will upload the next episode 2 days after. That gives you a day in between to upload whatever you want to!
3. If you can't upload a episode a certain day, talk to me. We'll figure something out.

Hopefully you read everything! Because if you're accepted I will test you on the rules to make sure you actually read them!

Application! -

IGN:
Why should you of all people be accepted?:
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?:
If you can't, what are you going to do?:
How dedicated are you to making videos?:
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?:
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?:
Anything extra you want to add?:

Good luck to you all. Take your time on your application. I will only be picking 23, so make them good!
Nicholas1379
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AceGamez
02/15/2016 11:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: AceGamezYT
Youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/ ... UahMi2MpVw
Have you ever done UHC before?Yes on hypixel
Why should you of all people be accepted?:I love to play and meet new youtubers so that mybe we can start recording other stuff beside uhc i love pvp even though i might not be the best
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: I will try MY VERY BEST. Maybe sometimes I will have problems, but I will try my best!
If you can't, what are you going to do?: Be SURE to upload next day!
How dedicated are you to making videos?: I upload friday sat sun wed,
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?: 100% READY! UHH! GET PUMPED!
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: Yes.
Anything extra you want to add?: No thats all
Stormy Boy
12/14/2014 11:26 pm
IGN:Stormy_Boy
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCROAvu ... Q_UG4pSCKA
Have you ever done UHC before?:Of course
Why should you of all people be accepted?: Because i have a lot of UHC experience and it is my favourite gamemode
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: Yes
If you can't, what are you going to do?:Try to upload the closest i can but won't upload if before, or i can make it private and set a time it becomes public
How dedicated are you to making videos?: I love to do it upload 3 vids on weekends and 1-2 on the school days depending how busy i am
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: Yes
Anything extra you want to add?: No, thank you for your time and i hope i get accepeted
orange10sam
10/30/2014 12:37 pm
IGN:orange10sam
Youtube (The link not your name):www.youtube.com/channel/UCr0glIxVsUZIDUQHEuMHBcA
Have you ever done UHC before?:Plenty of times!
Why should you of all people be accepted?:Because I try really hard on every video, and now I have the right software I am making channel art and thumbnails!
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?:Of course, I understand this is important.
If you can't, what are you going to do?: PM you to see what the alternatives are, though I can't imagine what problems I might have.
How dedicated are you to making videos?:Very dedicated! I have 50+ videos and work on each one. I have a good mic plus I'm getting a better recorder that can do 1080p uploads.
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?:I'm ready whenever!
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: Yup.
Anything extra you want to add? May the odds be ever in your favour. Oh wait, wrong game.
Thanks!
weeawesome252
08/26/2014 11:00 am
Application! -

IGN: weeawesome252

Youtube (The link not your name): https://www.youtube.com/user/WePlayMineCraft252

Have you ever done UHC before?: No but I have seen videos on it.

Why should you of all people be accepted?: I havn't been uploading videos for the past few months so I thought I could make a comeback video with UHC.

Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: Of course.

If you can't, what are you going to do?: I will contact you and try and work something out.

How dedicated are you to making videos?: Now I am becoming more serious with YouTube because I am starting to see that people enjoy my content so I will start to upload daily.

If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?: I'm gonna study for the test like a school test.

You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: Yes

Anything extra you want to add?: Please try not to judge my videos too bad because I bought a new screen recorder (fraps) which is perfect for minecraft which means better quality, also I bought a new microphone which is better than the one I had before and I will try and be more entertaining in my new videos that are coming up like the UHC if I'm chosen . When you watch one of my videos do not watch "Roblox: Jeff The Killer" or "Roblox: Slenderman" because those videos my brother uploaded. I recommend you watch my two latest Minecraft videos.
Nicholas1379
08/23/2014 9:01 pm
Bump
Nicholas1379
08/22/2014 9:21 pm
Come on apply! 4 spots left!
Nicholas1379
08/21/2014 11:29 pm
Bump
kevin752
08/20/2014 10:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Did u add me on skype yet?? I pmed you
Nicholas1379
08/20/2014 4:39 pm
NightOwl90IGN: NightOwl90
Youtube (The link not your name): http://www.youtube.com/phantomofminecraft
Have you ever done UHC before?: No, but I know how it works.
Why should you of all people be accepted?: I have great pvp skills, and I have really good luck at finding ores, such as iron, coal, redstone, and diamonds.
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: I will try MY VERY BEST. Maybe sometimes I will have problems, but I will try my best!
How dedicated are you to making videos?: I upload daily, but recently I have had computer problems, should be fixed in a week and a half.
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?: 100% READY! UHH! GET PUMPED!
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: Yes.
Anything extra you want to add?: Yes, I sometimes edit my videos to like when there is a battle or something, I would add some epic music! TO DA' MAX!

Accepted!
NightOwl90
08/20/2014 3:52 pm
IGN: NightOwl90
Youtube (The link not your name): www.youtube.com/phantomofminecraft
Have you ever done UHC before?: No, but I know how it works.
Why should you of all people be accepted?: I have great pvp skills, and I have really good luck at finding ores, such as iron, coal, redstone, and diamonds.
How dedicated are you to making videos?: I upload daily, but recently I have had computer problems, should be fixed in a week and a half.
Anything extra you want to add?: Yes, I sometimes edit my videos to like when there is a battle or something, I would add some epic music! TO DA' MAX!
Banana Doctor
08/20/2014 2:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
lol check out my new sig
Nicholas1379
08/20/2014 4:21 am
Bump
Nicholas1379
08/19/2014 11:00 pm
There are currently 9 including me and we reduced the amount to 16 people. So we need 7 more people!
FalconProdigy
08/19/2014 10:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
So, player count? How many are there???
DatFox
08/19/2014 1:47 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
IGN:
Youtube (The link not your name):www.youtube.com/EnderPvPs
Have you ever done UHC before?: nope
Why should you of all people be accepted?: I feel it would be good for my channel, guess the rest would thats why they are applying.. but still..
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: yes
If you can't, what are you going to do?: I won't be able to not, I own my internet... I pay separate but unless there was some problems irl i'd just upload later/when I can
How dedicated are you to making videos?: pretty dedicated
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?: yes
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: Yeah I understand
Anything extra you want to add?: I'm sexy 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ^ 0 key spazzed
Nicholas1379
08/19/2014 1:55 pm
Accepted! I'm going to need your name and IGN when I skype you
Nicholas1379
08/19/2014 1:29 pm
Reduced the amount of people we need to 16! It's going to be harder now to get in! Be sure to apply fast!
Krytchuk
08/19/2014 3:38 am
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Mind sending me your skype so we can talk before I decide if I want to apply?

https://www.youtube.com/user/Krytchuk
Nicholas1379
08/19/2014 4:05 am
Sure I'll PM you
Aurorablue
08/19/2014 3:14 am
IGN:Aurorablue
Youtube (The link not your name):m.youtube.com/channel/UCA4sy2lY2kaAvlZv4BricZA
Have you ever done UHC before?:no but I do play survival and enjoy to and I feel it would be interesting
Why should you of all people be accepted?:I feel I should be accepted because I have a long experience with vanilla minecraft and I do PVP once I'm a while so I'll see if I last.
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to ?: yes I believe I can upload them it's not hard to and I have the time to
If you can't, what are you going to do?:I usually can but if not the exact day I will upload next day and contact u about it
How dedicated are you to making videos?:I'm really dedicated I try to update my channel and I try my hardest to have decent enough commentary and I've always wanted to for fill youtube
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?:yes definently
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?:yes I understand I will try my hardest don't you worry
Nicholas1379
08/19/2014 3:30 am
Accepted!
Nicholas1379
08/19/2014 12:57 am
Bump
Nicholas1379
08/18/2014 1:50 am
AxelCrafter15IGN: gravedigger19
Youtube (The link not your name): https://www.youtube.com/user/AdamFRL
Have you ever done UHC before?: Yup Many times
Why should you of all people be accepted?: Thats a good question why should I be accepted well i'm Probably just as qualified as these guys who apply probably some can do GFX video editing stuff like that. I can do GFX, Intro's, Minecraft Server Coding, Texture Pack Making, Video Editing and i'm a really fun joking person to be around if I get to be comfortable with the people i'm with.
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: Yes of course
If you can't, what are you going to do?: Probably upload it the day after but of course ask you first what I should do most likely
How dedicated are you to making videos?: I was very dedicated but just got back into the game so I guess you could say pretty dedicated
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?: Yes
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: So if there is one day I have to do something you will completely replace me or just for that episode?
Anything extra you want to add?: Have Teamspeak a mumble an alt account been playing minecraft for 3 years play basketball and football and yeah.

Accepted! Mind PM'ing me your skype?
kevin752
08/17/2014 10:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
dasdasdasadaas
Nicholas1379
08/17/2014 5:10 pm
Come on guys! Subscriber count doesn't matter at all!
8arsenal8
08/17/2014 12:34 pm
Okay do you happen to know of any good screen recorders?
Banana Doctor
08/18/2014 10:44 am
I use fraps. It's the best recorder for video games. Although it's super expensive.
Nicholas1379
08/18/2014 1:22 pm
Yeah I've heard fraps is pretty good I just don't have the money to buy it! :p
Nicholas1379
08/17/2014 1:22 pm
I use OBS. (Open Broadcasting Software)
And wait you applied and you don't even have a recording software?
8arsenal8
08/17/2014 5:55 am
Application! -

IGN:8Arsenal8
Youtube (The link not your name): http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdF8lSHO3ZWIrdBiyR6EhFw
Have you ever done UHC before?:yes
Why should you of all people be accepted?:because i am entertaining and can rage pretty hard
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?:yes i will
If you can't, what are you going to do?:contact you and/or post the next day
How dedicated are you to making videos?:it would be my first but i would like to get into making videos alot more often
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?:Completely
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?:Yes
Anything extra you want to add?:It would be my first minecraft video so it wouldnt be the best thing ever
Nicholas1379
08/17/2014 9:25 am
It's a really good application but you don't have any videos so I can't see how you do them :/ Post a video first and apply again. You have time!

Not accepted but not denied.
Nicholas1379
08/17/2014 2:24 am
18 spots left!
Willgoat
08/16/2014 4:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Willgoat
Youtube (The link not your name): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq3ZpS ... rcBPA/feed
Have you ever done UHC before?: No.
Why should you of all people be accepted?: I have never tried out UHC and i'm looking to make a series on UHC
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: Yes.
If you can't, what are you going to do?: I will upload all the ones I was supposed to in 1 day
How dedicated are you to making videos?: It's taken over my life so very dedicated
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?: Test? What test? Sure I guess.
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: Yes I do.
Anything extra you want to add?: I'm a really chill guy.
Nicholas1379
08/16/2014 5:26 pm
Accepted!
EnderPixel
08/16/2014 11:26 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Yeh apply people!
Nicholas1379
08/16/2014 9:50 am
19 spots left! Hurry they're going to fill up quick!
Dragonoid2004
08/15/2014 8:11 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Application! -

IGN: Dragonoid2004
Youtube (The link not your name): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIeZWW ... XVgd7cTytw
Have you ever done UHC before?: Yes
Why should you of all people be accepted?: Because we were really close friends and I LOVE UHC
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: Yes.
If you can't, what are you going to do?: If I can't I will make a crap ton of vids in one day and post em
How dedicated are you to making videos?: Very. But due to school, It's hard
Anything extra you want to add?: I was your friend in Minecorp SMP Remember b4 we quit?
Nicholas1379
08/15/2014 10:40 pm
Accepted! I going to assume you are ready for the test even though you didn't fill it out ;p
Nicholas1379
08/15/2014 2:41 pm
If the two people I contacted join there will be 20 spots left! Hurry apply!
FalconProdigy
08/15/2014 12:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hey nicholas, I messaged you the info on my Skype, just look at it when you can, I can't go on Skype until tonight, or tomorrow.
Nicholas1379
08/15/2014 11:52 am
Alright everyone! Just woke up! Looking for applications again! 22 spots open so far. Possibly 21 if this guy responds. ;p

Remember, subscriber count doesn't matter at all! Just apply if you want to play! It's all based on the quality of your videos. And I'm not too picky! :p
LittleChaosGaming
08/15/2014 4:04 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
IGN:ScottChaos
Youtube (The link not your name):m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0GIxKbBBw (This is one of my videos there are two of us on our channel but only I would be recording)
Have you ever done UHC before?: Once but I'm excited to maybe participate in one again
Why should you of all people be accepted?: Because I think I would enjoy it and It sounds very fun
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?:I would ensure that I upload whenever you want me to
If you can't, what are you going to do?: n/a
How dedicated are you to making videos?:very dedicated I just need something to record
If you're accepted, would you be ready for the test?: test??!?
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?:Yup
Anything extra you want to add?: Will we be recording it all in one take?
Nicholas1379
08/15/2014 4:13 am
Accepted!
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
08/15/2014 3:46 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Can I participate but just not record?
Nicholas1379
08/15/2014 3:50 am
No if you're going to participate you need to record...Sorry! :/
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
08/15/2014 4:17 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Oh okay...
Nicholas1379
08/15/2014 3:25 am
From what it seems we still have 22 spots open! Hurry they will start filling up fast tomorrow morning!
Nicholas1379
08/15/2014 12:13 am
Apply people!
Nicholas1379
08/14/2014 11:29 pm
Banana DoctorIGN: SlickNickP
Youtube (The link not your name): http://www.youtube.com/slickcraftians
Skype: One time I posted my skype in an app on PMC and three random people tried to add me. I wi pm you this same app except with my real skype =D
Have you ever done UHC before?: I have not it sounds interesting!
Why should you of all people be accepted?: I am dedicated to my channel and use quality recording software. I can also probably find a 4 hour time frame to film this as long as there is no school.
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: yes, although once school starts I might have trouble getting a chance to upload.
If you can't, what are you going to do?: I will upload as soon as I can after the date you give me, to make sure people do not see what will happen before anyone else uploads.
How dedicated are you to making videos?: I have over 100 videos, all minecraft, on my channel that I started in late February. I love to make them.
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: yes
Anything extra you want to add?: I use Fraps recording, and I'm not great at parkour.

Accepted!
Banana Doctor
08/14/2014 11:19 pm
IGN: SlickNickP
Youtube (The link not your name): www.youtube.com/slickcraftians
Skype: One time I posted my skype in an app on PMC and three random people tried to add me. I wi pm you this same app except with my real skype =D
Have you ever done UHC before?: I have not it sounds interesting!
Why should you of all people be accepted?: I am dedicated to my channel and use quality recording software. I can also probably find a 4 hour time frame to film this as long as there is no school.
Would you try to upload all the videos the days you're supposed to?: yes, although once school starts I might have trouble getting a chance to upload.
If you can't, what are you going to do?: I will upload as soon as I can after the date you give me, to make sure people do not see what will happen before anyone else uploads.
How dedicated are you to making videos?: I have over 100 videos, all minecraft, on my channel that I started in late February. I love to make them.
You do realize that if you're the only one that can't make a day we'll try to find someone new right?: yes
Anything extra you want to add?: I use Fraps recording, and I'm not great at parkour.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome