Black Butler [official roleplay]

Action9999's Avatar Action999910/31/13 8:14 pm
2 emeralds 9.8k 60
4/10/2017 2:17 am
Ellie's Avatar Ellie
hello! welcome to the black butler role play! are you a fan of black butler? are you looking for a role play for it? well here it is! feel free to fill out an application to join!

this is a very general role play. if you are accepted, use your roleplaying skills to the best of your ability, and we will have a great role play!

if you are looking to join, fill out one of our applications. (the applications are below the list of characters) if you are accepted, you will see your name next to your character on the character list.

Here is the list of characters:

Sebastian: Action9999
Ciel Phantomhive: open
Grell sutcliff: open
Bardroy: open
Finny: open
Mey Rin: open
Lizze: open
Under taker: open
Clauded faustus: open
Alois trancy: open
hannah anafeloz: open
Tanaka: open
Madame red: open
Lau: open

If you wants more character please tell us and we will add more.

Here is the application:

PMC name:
character:
what do you know about this character?:
give an example as you roleplaying as this character:

and voila! there you go. please join the role play, it will be a lot of fun!
Action9999
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/10/2017 2:17 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
Ellie
Pretty sure this role play is long dead so I'm going to lock for necroposting.
04/09/2017 3:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ForeverAnime1262
I am ForeverAnime1262 in Minecraft, and I would like to apply for the character, Alois Trancy.

I know a lot about the character, such as the fake backstory he came up with in Season 2. The fake backstory goes as said that he was in a village with a boy Alois considered his brother, Luka. He convinces the three characters in the room, his "uncle", Arnold Trancy, Viscount Druitt, and a priest Arnold Trancy has brought from suspicion that Alois is not who he seems. I also know a lot more, such as
Click to reveal
Hannah
being the reason the villagers and Alois' brother, Luka died, that he was raped by the original Earl Trancy along with many other boys, and his original name:
Click to reveal
Jim Macken.
But that's only a fraction of the things I know. But, if it is needed in the application, I will add more of Alois' story to this.

An example of me role-playing as Alois Trancy goes as followed:

"Who will win this duel? The infamous Queen's Guard Dog, or the Queen's Spider? Well, The Spider's venom could seep into the poor mutt's veins, numbing it and killing it...or the dog will simply devour the Spider. But that is not for us to decide. It is decided by our swords."
02/04/2017 12:50 pm
xxtigerkittyxx
PMC name:xxtigerkittyxx
character: mey-rin
what do you know about this character?: she was an assasin/sniper, and is a maid of the phantomhive manor, she is rather clumsy due to her glasses. age 23 height 165cm (5'5") gender Female.
give an example as you roleplaying as this character: young master bought these for me! My treasure,they are!
i will change my skin if it helps <3
01/10/2017 8:09 am
anonpmc2244203
[deleted]
12/20/2016 8:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lady Lilith Trancy
Hi i'm Lady Lilith Trancy
I wanna be Alois Trancy
About the character: Alois Trancy is 14 years old, he has a spider demon butler named Claude Faustus, Has a younger brother named Luka Maken, He's bipolar, he wears a forest green vest with black stripes and a black back; a plum purple frock coat; booty shorts; black socks about knee to thigh high(I'm not sure which); heeled brown boots with purple bows on them; black bow around his neck, he takes over Ciel's body after his soul is merged with Ciel's, has a encircled gold and orange pentagram on his tounge that is only visible when Claude is near by
Ex of rping: *takes a rose and puts it in Claude's mouth* There I like my roses displayed like that *does a little dance/twirls a little* Ole *suddenly not so happy* the idiots arrive
11/19/2016 12:38 pm
Nerdbunny++
oops i posted it twice XD
11/19/2016 12:38 pm
Nerdbunny++
PMC name : Nerdbunny++

character: Grell Sutcliff

What i know about Grell: Grell is a grim reaper who has a humongous crush on Ciel Phantomhive's butler , Sebastian Michealis . His nickname for Sebastian is Bassy

Me roleplaying the character: Oh Bassy ! Why do you always treat me like this? Not only do you reject me , but you always ravish those old hags ! Well , it doesn't matter. I know that you love me Bassy!
11/19/2016 12:37 pm
Nerdbunny++
PMC name : Nerdbunny++

What i know about Grell: Grell is a grim reaper who has a humongous crush on Ciel Phantomhive's butler , Sebastian Michealis . His nickname for Sebastian is Bassy

Me roleplaying the character: Oh Bassy ! Why do you always treat me like this? Not only do you reject me , but you always ravish those old hags ! Well , it doesn't matter. I know that you love me Bassy!
09/29/2016 10:49 pm
Duck_Warrior_
Name: Duck_Warrior_
Character: Elizabeth
/She love Ciel, loves to dress very pretty, tries to hide her emotions with a smile

"OMG!! Ciel! Teach me how to play chess."
09/06/2016 8:13 pm
SeikoTbt
Hello, people know me as Jesse.

My IGN Is JesseSlays

And I know that Ciel Phanthomhive made a contract with Sebastian Michaelis (Not real name.) In exchange for his soul, I am taking part in either as Sebastian Or Ciel.

Roleplaying As Ciel:

"Sebastian? He is merely one of my pawns. Nothing more, once I have completed my revenge he will turn his back and eventually betray me. That is all." Ciel scoffed.

Roleplaying As Sebastian Michaelis:

"Welcome the the Phanthomhive manor, I hope you enjoy your stay. I will lead you to the lord's study. may I?"

Hope you enjoy my roleplaying! Really looking forward to this.

-Jesse
09/02/2016 1:14 pm
Hannah Annafellows
I seem to have made an error on the application. My screen name is Hannah Annafellows, not Hannah Faustus. I'm am so sorry for the mix-up. It was very late when I wrote the application, and though I realize that that is not a good excuse, it is the truth. I was tired and I hadn't thought to go over my application and I wrote "Hannah Faustus" because that was going to be my screen name before I changed it. I'm am terribly sorry for the mix-up and hope that you will still consider my application for the role of Alois Trancy.
08/20/2016 1:05 am
Hannah Annafellows
[color=#800080][/colour

Hello, my name is Hannah Faustus. Well, that is my screen name.

I would like to be Alois Trancy because I have a lot of respect for him and I feel that I would make a suitable Alois.

This is what I know about Alois Trancy:

Note before we start:

I didn’t copy and paste any of the following information. I wanted to mention this at the beginning because I don’t want you to think that I am that low. I would never disrespect Alois like that. I hold very high respect for him, and to copy and paste information about his life and claim it as my own, it would be a crime against the Trancy name. I want this part because I want to be worthy of calling myself a Trancy fan. I really like Alois and I want to say that I am a Trancy fan, but if I don’t even know enough about him to get this part, then I can’t really say I am a fan, now can I. I also would never cheat because I wish I was his servant. I have a person that goes to my school that also knows Black Butler, and she plays the part of Alois and I play Claude. I act as Claude because I wish I was a servant for the Trancy household. Every day I hope that by some miracle, Alois will come to life and I will be able to serve him and give him everything he could ever want. I know that is impossible, but that is how bad I want to be a Trancy servant. I would give my life to protect him. I wouldn’t hesitate to kill for him, to die for him, to do anything for him. If I get this part, it proves that I know Alois enough to even pretend he would think about hiring me as his butlerette. Now, I should probably get on with my information.

Alois Trancy’s real name is Jim Macken. His brother is Luka Macken. Jim was born in a small village. I am sorry, but I do not know the name of the village in which he and his brother were born. Please do accept my apologize.

After the untimely death of Jim and Luka’s parents, the towns people started treating the brothers very poorly. The brothers often had to steal from others just to survive. This caused the townspeople to be very mad and hurtful towards the children. Sometimes they would get things thrown at them. In one case, it is shown that Luka had a stone thrown him. After this, Jim wishes that everyone would die. Luka tells him that he is sure Jim’s wish would come true very soon.

One day, Jim and Luka had left the town, though it is not said where they went, I must assume that they had gone into a forest, seeing as the background in the scene suggests that. It is also not said why they left the town, though I must assume that there was a good reason. I am sorry that I do not know the reason of which all of these events took place. Anyways, Jim and Luka were by a river when they saw bodies floating in the river. All of the people looked like they were very afraid. Luka and Jim then looked in the direction of the village. There was smoke coming from the village. When they got back to the village, there were many fires and everyone was dead. Luka and Jim then go to raid the houses.

After taking a few items from some of the villagers, Jim goes to find Luka. I forgot to mention this, but they had split up. Jim feels a rush of cold air and starts calling Luka, telling him that it is time to go home. After searching for an amount of time, he finds Luka, whom is lying, face down, on the ground. Jim goes and hugs Luka, but then realizes something is not right. He tries to wake up Luka, but has no success. He hugs Luka tighter and yells out that he doesn’t want to be left alone.

An amount of time later, (sorry, I am not sure how long after the fire and Luka’s death) Jim is picked up and put onto a truck that is full of others boy, all of which look his age. He is taken to a place called the Trancy manor, in which he will stay for the remainder of his life.
All of the boys are then brought into a room, in which an older man, former head Trancy, looks at them one by one. When he calls Jim forwards, Jim walks up and stands before former head Trancy, but is then pushed down and beat. Former head Trancy say that Jim’s eyes are filthy.
After this happens, Jim is taken to what looks like a basement and he is waiting to be bathed, or so that is what I got from the scene. While he is waiting, he overhears another boy talking about a fairy. When he is ignored by the boy he was talking to, Jim goes over and asks the boy how to summon this fairy.

Later, Jim goes into a forest and runs through a spider web that is wet with morning dew and calls out some word that he was told to say. When nothing happens, He feels that he was foolish and that it was just a useless story. Just when he had given up, he felt something begin to fall. At first he had thought that it was snow, but soon realized that he was looking at ashes. After that the scene goes blank. Jim then wakes up in what looks like a giant spider’s web. A large spider starts crawling towards him, and then speaks. During this conversation, the spider asks Jim what his wish is. Even though Jim had summoned the “fairy” he didn’t think of a wish. The spiders face turns into a dark blob, and then after a bit, it turns into a face of a man. The man has yellow eyes, sharp eyebrows, and a mouth that has a voice as cold as ice. That is just my opinion though.

After a while, the spider lets Jim go free and tells him that if/when he decided on a wish, he would be able to call the spider. As Jim is walking, he calls to the spider, asking him if he is a fairy. The spider tells Jim that he is a demon.

Later in his life, Jim has become former head Trancy’s favourite…um…bedmate. I really don’t know what to say for this. Anyways, Jim calls upon the spider demon and tells him that his goal is to get revenge on the people that killed Luka. The spider demon, whom is now known as Claude Faustus, tells Jim that it was a demon that killed Luka. The demons name is Sebastian Michaelis and he now works for a boy named Ciel Phantomhive. Jim, whom is now known as Alois Trancy, says that he wants Ciel dead and when Claude asks why, he says that he doesn’t just want Sebastian to die, for that would be way too easy, he wants Sebastian to feel a pain worse than death.
After the death of former head Trancy, Alois becomes head Trancy. He goes to the funeral of former head Trancy and cries, though it is fairly obvious that this is just an act. After the funeral, Claude, who is now Alois’s butler, and Alois walk back to the Trancy manor.

Period of time later:
Alois is head of the Trancy manor. He has five servants.

Claude Faustus, his head butler and the demon he is in a contract with.
Hannah Annafellows, his only female servant
And of course the unforgettable Trancy Triplets, Thompson, Timber and Canterbury.

Alois has the house decorations all changed and has freed all of the remaining boy that had survived the abuse former head Trancy had put them through.

One day, Alois gets told that Arnold Trancy, former head Trancy's brother and Alois's “uncle”, is coming to visit. Alois tells Claude, whom is the one telling him the news, that Uncle Arnold only wants to visit because of his money. Claude informs Alois that Arnold is coming with a priest and the Viscount Druitt. Alois begins to panic because he had changed the whole house, but Claude tells Alois not to worry.

When the guests arrive, the house is said to look just as it did when Alois’s “father” was alive. The priest is there because Arnold is suspicious about Alois. When Alois is asked about his past, he makes a lie. He tells his guests that he was brought up in a village in which he was treated harshly. One other boy was treated the same, Alois says. Alois also say that he thought of the boy as a brother, thus referring to Luka. Claude gives Alois a warning look when this is said, because he doesn't want Alois’s cover to be blown. Alois goes on to describe a fake past. The lie fools everyone and the priest prays that Alois will find happiness. Alois say that he will be fine as long as he has his uncle. He runs up and hugs his uncle and then says that Arnold has he old mans breath. This causes Arnold to hate Alois even more.

When Arnold is about to leave, Alois calls out from the top window, saying that he knows why Arnold Trancy is really here. Then he drops down a bunch of bank notes down to Arnold Trancy.

Skip forward:

The Trancy’s are visited by a stranger. They let him stay for the night, seeing as a storm has come. As he stays, Claude doesn't seem to like him, but Alois seems very curious. He enters the strangers room and then asks what is in the strangers trunk, which he had brought with him. The stranger promises to show Alois what is in the trunk, if Alois shows him what is in the basement. Alois and the stranger go into the basement and then the stranger reaches for a box of tea leaves. The two talk and Alois say that before the stranger can take the box, he must do something for him. A voice calls out and say that first the stranger must hand over the trunk. The voice belongs to Claude, who throws three knives at the stranger. The knives take of the coat the stranger had been wearing, and reveals that the stranger is in fact Sebastian Michaelis. After a long fight, the trunk breaks open and Ciel is inside, asleep. Sebastian escapes, despite the efforts of the Trancy demons.

After some time, Alois invites Ciel to a party. Before the party, Alois tries to find a costume, but doesn't like any of the ones from his closet. So he tells Hannah that he wants her clothes.

At the party, Ciel gets a drink spilled on him. He looks up and Alois, dressed as a maid, is standing there. Maid Alois acts all sweet and says that she would hate to leave a stain. (When Alois is acting as a maid, I'll just say she, seeing as Ciel thought Alois was a girl). Ciel follows Maid Alois into a room, where he removes his jacket and Maid Alois removes the stain. Or tries to. Then she walks over to Ciel and tells Ciel that it is all done. Ciel is about to object, but then Maid Alois says that Ciel has lovely blue eyes. She mentions that she wonders if a persons soul turns that colour when they die. Ciel is confused and before he can move, Maid Alois steals Ciel’s eyepatch. Ciel places his hand over his eye and Maid Alois say Ciel was hiding a little something.

The next time Alois is seen on screen, he is in the forest behind the Trancy manor. Ciel had been running and when he had stopped, Alois had came out from behind a tree, still dressed as a maid, asks Ciel if it hurts and offers to “lick it all better for him”. Ciel confronts Alois, telling him that he knows he is not a woman. Alois pulls off a wig that he had been wearing and Claude comes out from behind a tree. Sebastian comes out from behind Ciel and the two groups have a long conversation. During this conversation, Alois tells Ciel that if he doesn't cooperate, everyone he loves will die. Claude and the triplets, who have come as well, fight Sebastian in order to get Ciel, but they do not win. No body dies.

Alois invites Ciel over to his mansion once again, saying that he wants to say sorry for the way he was acting. When Ciel comes over, the two agree that they shall have their butlers “dance” for them. It is the dance of death, just to clarify. Alois and Ciel go to watch on the balcony as the butlers and butlerette fight. First the triplets fight Sebastian. They lose. Then Hannah fights Sebastian. She comes close to winning, but is stopped by Sebastian when he throws knives at her. Just as Sebastian is about to finish her off, Claude pushes a giant chess piece in between Sebastian and Hannah. They call for a lunch break, they being Claude and Sebastian.

Durning lunch, Alois is fed by Claude, whereas Ciel eats without the help of his butler. I'm not saying that I don't like that Alois did that, it just seemed odd to me.

After lunch, Claude and Sebastian fight. Ciel suggest that Alois takes him on a tour of the mansion. Alois say that he figures Ciel has to use the washroom as well, so he and Ciel go into the mansion. Once inside, Ciel and Alois walk around and then Ciel says that he wants a duel. Alois says “so you didn't just want me to come piss with you” and then, after talking a bit, the two start duelling. At the beginning of the duel, Ciel tries to cheat, but is stopped by Alois, whom knew Ciel would pull a stunt like that. As the duel goes on, Alois pushes Ciel off of a railing, and then tries to kill Ciel. Ciel, however, manages to stab Alois. The butlers have come to the room now, and Alois looks down at his stomach. He then starts screaming and crying. Ciel stands over him and threatens to kill him. Alois begs Ciel to spare him, saying that it hurts and he doesn't want to die. Ciel says that Alois is pathetic and that since Alois killed his family, why should he show Alois mercy. When ciel says this, Alois tells Ciel that there has been a misunderstanding. He tells Ciel that his family also died and that Ciel is being tricked by a demon. When Ciel hears this, he pauses, but only for a minute. Then he goes to stab Alois, but is stopped by Claude. When Alois looks up, he sees Claude, who has blood on his face. The blood is Ciel's. When Claude licks it off, Alois notices that Claude almost goes into a dazed state. When Sebastian gets Claude out of his dazed state, Alois yells to Claude, asking him to help. Claude seems to hear Alois, but does nothing to help him. Alois starts screaming the contract words, and then spits out blood. He tells Claude that “he looks like he is staring at maggots swarming on a…” but then passes out, due to blood loss.

The next time Alois is on screen, he is back at his manor. He has been bandaged and is lying in his bed. When Hannah walks into the room, he grabs the bandages that were in her hands and strangles her with them, telling her to get Claude. Claude come and helps with Alois's bandages. While he is doing this, the two talk and Claude mentions that the wound was sloppy. Alois notices that Claude says this like he is hoping the cut was deeper and more lethal. Alois voices these thoughts, but Claude denies that this is what he is thinking. Alois asks Claude if he fancies the taste of Alois's soul. To answer this, Claude smiles at Alois and tells him he does. When Claude leaves, Alois wonders what made Claude smile and says that the smile was wrong. A smile from Claude?! That's is what Alois seems to have felt.

Alois climbs out of bed and walks out of the room. He knocks Hannah over while in the hall, and yells at her to take him to the Phantomhive manor. On the way there, Alois bleeds more and a Shinigami named Grell Sutcliff comes. While the two talk, Hannah comes and breaks the side of the carriage that they had been riding, which has gone on its side now. Grell and Hannah fight. Meanwhile, Alois goes to a tree, where he thinks will be his resting place. He has a flash back of sometimes he had with Claude. He says that he knows “Claude is just hungry” and that “his feelings are nothing more than a poorly made source clouding the flavour”, and then he sees a wolf thing that has come to finish him off. He closes his eyes and then hears something rip. When he opens his eyes, Claude is standing over him, holding the body of the dog-thing. Alois grabs Claude's leg and says that Claude is all that he has left. Claude says that Alois shouldn't says such ridiculous things, but Alois yells at Claude and then says that he thinks Claude is his highness. Claude places his hands on Alois’s checks and says that that's is a strange thing to say to butler. Then Claude…he…oh god. I feel like I should hate Claude for this. But you know what's funny. I don't hate Claude. I can't. I can't because Alois doesn't. I wish that Alois had just been taken to a hospital at this part. Or that he died of blood loss, but before his soul could die, Claude puts it in a ring. But he doesn't. Alois doesn't die of blood loss, he is…he is killed by his butler. So I must write this part, because this is what happened. I must write this part because if I don't, then Alois's story, his life, wouldn't be complete, would it. Even thought it hurts, I must. So here it goes. Claude breaks Alois neck. He kills Alois. Then he puts Alois's soul in a ring that Alois always wears. This is how he dies.

Alois takes over Ciel's body when Claude combines the two boys memories. Alois then sends Claude and Sebastian into a maze. In the maze, they have to answer questions about Alois. The answers are from Alois's heart. Claude is almost about to win, when Alois asks the question that he must ask. He asks Claude why he killed him. Claude is about to lie, but then he admits that he did it to get Ciel's soul. Claude falls through a trap door. Alois starts to cry, telling Claude that he could have just lied and Alois would have been happy. Claude has to go through the maze again and he gets to one question that asks about Luka. Claude says that Hannah killed Luka, not Sebastian. Alois looks at Hannah,who is smiling. Hannah tells Alois that she did form a contract with Luka. She explains that Luka summoned her and that his goal was to make his brother happy. Hannah says that as she watched Luka, she felt some thing she hadn't before. She felt love. Luka was whole devoted to Alois, she explains. She says that even thought she felt things for Luka, she could only do one thing for him. She had to complete his goal as the contract said. When she had done that, she went to eat Luka's soul. Luka thanks her for making his wish come true. When she eats his soul, she starts to cry. She explains that no other soul she had taken had thanked her.

Alois is confused, and then Hannah tells Alois that serving Alois, being near him, made her happy. She says that it is particularly because Luka, who sleeps inside her, wants to be near Alois, but also because she loves Alois. She says that she loves her master and she loved Luka. She tells Alois to form a new contract with her, so that all three of them could be together. While this is happening, Ciel is staring to break free.

Alois fights Ciel. He goes and forms a contract with Hannah. His goal is that neither Claude or Sebastian gets Ciel. Alois has the two demon butlers fight to the death. Alois and Ciel are shown being in what I like to call a “soul room”, in which the two talk. Alois says that he did a horrible thing to Ciel and that he was just jealous that everybody wanted Ciel. He says that when one of the demons butlers die, Alois will let Hannah eat his soul and he will die for real. As the fight goes on, the two boys talk and then Alois realizes that Claude has died. Alois screams out, but then relaxes, realizing that it is all over. Ciel asks him if this is what he wanted, if Alois is satisfied. Alois says that he doesn't know and that now, he doesn't really care. Then he fades away, leaving Ciel alone in the souls room. Alois is reunited with Luka, whom is also inside Hannah. The two have a talk and Luka says that he doesn't have to be lonely anymore. Alois says that that is true and that all of them can be together. Luka, Hannah, Claude and himself.

That is the life of Alois Trancy. This is what I know about him. I know bits and pieces of his life. I know that Alois may come off as a bad person, whom beats and abuses his servants, but inside he is just a scared, lonely child who wants to be loved. He cares for his servants and even loves Claude and Hannah. He adored Luka and would never dream of hurting him. It wasn't his fault that he was hurt by Former Head Trancy. It also wasn't his fault that he wanted to hurt Ciel.

A bit about his personality:

Alois has a strange personality. Sometimes he is very homely and he was separation anxiety as well, as it may seem. Sometimes he seems to feel very badly for himself, and other times he seems to not even care what he does. He also seems to have trouble with anger. He gets mad very easily. But he also has a soft side, too.

All of the information above is what I know about Alois.
Role play:

“That's what makes a Trancy Butler, as you say. That's my Claude!” Laughs. “As long as I have you, I don't need those other useless Claudes. One thing, I prefer my roses displayed like this!”

Places rose in Claude’s mouth.

Dances around a little bit and…

“Ole!”
07/10/2016 11:26 pm
_Alois__Trancy_
PMC name: _Alois__Trancy_

character:Alois Trancy

what do you know about this character?: Uh, height, age, backstory, everything else (what? he's amazing!).
(My opinion) I think, he wants Ciel because, he thinks he can replace that empty hole in his heart (Luka's Death) with Ciel. In conclusion, he thinks Ciel can be his new Luka.

"I'd be happy to applaud, right after you bend down and kiss my ass, that is"

(What he'd probably say, that is if he didn't die.)

"Hannah, what the fuck are you doing?! Do you want to lose your other eye!"

"Ciel, will be mine! Sebastian will regret killing my Luka!"

Alois is a Bi-polar happy go lucky guy! (WIFU MATERIAL! TO ME THAT IS!)
07/06/2016 7:34 pm
Riley_budderderp
Hello, my name is Riley :p
PMC name: Riley22215 (for MC) Riley_budderderp (this site)
character: Ciel Phantomhive.
what do you know about this character?: I know Ciel is a young earl, when he was young his manor burned down along with his parents being killed. He has been in a contract with his butler Sebastian for two years, he has a maid named Mey-rin, a gardener named Finnian, and a chef named Bardroy. He also owns the Funtom company which produces toys and sweets. Ciel is the Queen's guard dog and solved the Jack The Ripper case. In season two he stabs Alois Trancy ,and is pursued by Claude Faustus a demon like Sebastian but Sebastian kills Claude. In season three He solved the missing children case involving the Noah's Ark Circus.
give an example as you roleplaying as this character: Ciel sighed reading the letter Sebastian had handed him. "It appears we're going to investigate a series of murders. Sebastian ready a carriage we're going to see Undertaker." He said setting the letter on his desk with his usual blank expression.
07/04/2016 12:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
PiggyPigPig5
Hey there, my planet minecraft name is PiggyPigPig5 although my MC name is PiggyTheWizard.
I would like to be Ciel Phantomhive (I can get a boy skin)
I know that Ciel, 2 years ago, on his birthday, his manor burnt down and his parents were killed by an angel. He was taken to an occult place where he was sort of tortured. He somehow managed to summon a demon (Sebastian) and made a contract with him. His mark is on his right eye and it's a purple star. Since then he's been the Queen's guard dog doing her 'dirty work' and he cannot smile anymore. He's forgotten how, seeking his revenge Ciel has been giving orders to Sebastian the demon butler and has been carrying out the orders of her majesty Queen Victoria.
An example:
"Sebastian, I'm beginning to feel peckish and require something to eat. Bring me something sweet."
Or:
"I'm afraid once something has been truly lost, one can never get it back again."

I've seen Black Butler I, II, Book of Circus & Book of Murder.
06/21/2016 12:59 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
Mr_Kujo
Hello im Ciel_The_Demon

I wanna be Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel is a special boy he made a contract with Sebastian and then he meets a rivil in which he stabs his name is Alois Trancy with his butler Claud then at the end Ciel becomes a demon.

Oh my god Lizzie LET GO OF ME!
By the way Dont let cookie be me.
04/13/2016 1:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Dimemaker
Name:Dimemaker
Character: Undertaker
What Do I Know: Undertaker is a lean man, with long gray hair and a single braid on his right side. Like other Grim Reapers, he has chartreuse phosphorescent eyes.

Undertaker has extensive black fingernails and a noticeable scar across his face, neck, and left pinky finger. His robe is predominantly black; additionally, his attire includes an incredibly long top hat, and a gray scarf strapped across his chest and knotted by the hips. He wears an emerald ring on his left index finger; he wears a band of prayer beads around his neck, and he formerly wore a chain with six mourning lockets around his hip. The attire he wears was the typical attire for Victorian England Funeral mutes.

Ch61 Undertaker's Death Scythe
Undertaker's Death Scythe.
When Undertaker was still active as Grim Reaper, he wore a pair of half-framed silver-square glasses, a black trench coat, a white dress shirt, a black tie and a pair of black gloves and shoes. He did not have any scars on his face and neck, but he did have his ear piercings.

Undertaker's silver Death Scythe is longer than the Undertaker himself, and it has a long curved blade, looking like it grew out of the skull at the top end of the handle. A miniature skeleton adorns the scythe, which consists of the skull and a ribcage wrapped in thorny vine. The spine of the skeleton turns into the scythes long handle, which ends in a lower backbone.

Me Playing As Character:"I Don't Care For Queen Victoria's Money All I Have Is One Requirement...Show Me A First Rate Laugh" Undertaker Said
04/06/2016 7:27 pm
Clare_the demon maid
PMC name: Bunnielover227
Character: Ceil phantomhive
What do I know about this character: Ceil phantomhive is the head for the phantomhive esait (I cant spell ) He made a contract with Sebastian Michaelis for revenge on who killed his parents. Lizzy is his fiance and cosion. He loves earl gray tea and chess.
roleplaying as the character:No I won't abondon hate if i do nothing will be left of me. Sebastian I order you, kill jack the ripper. Do not betray me and never leave my side! No mater what
02/15/2016 5:02 pm
Bionicrare
PMC name:Bionicrare
character:Ciel Phantomhive
what do you know about this character?:has a demonic butler which the name goes by "Sebastian Michaelis" Ciel is currently 13 and at the birth day is December 14, 1875
give an example as you roleplaying as this character:"Only two kinds of people exist in this world, those who steal and those who are stolen from."
02/15/2016 3:10 pm
Alice_Trancy
IGN: Alice_Trancy
Character: Alois (As a girl)
What I know; Alois is a brat, "wants" Ciel. Has a deal with Claude, the spider mark on his tongue. Poked Hannah's eye out. His brother Luka made a contract with Hannah. Has a bigger Manor then Ciels. and Is 14.
01/29/2016 6:44 pm
XxBlackButlerxX
PMC name: XxBlackButlerxX -MC name: XxBlackButlerxX
i want to be grell even though im a girl >.< but it dosent matter x3
i know that he was ladyreds butler and that he likes sabastion. im only on like ep 10 so im sorry
probally something like---- Grell: -tiptoes to sabas-chan- hellooooo x3333
i hope this suits u
10/22/2015 12:38 pm
OtakuHannahChan
I would like to be Ciel since Ciel is moi life and yeah xD

IGN: xHannahChanx

What Do you know: Ciel's parents died in a fire caused by someone and that's what he seeks to find out throughout the series. As well as for 2 years (I'm pretty sure it's 2) he's had a loyal demon butler called Sebastian. Sebastian and Ciel both have a contract together and it's Sebastian's job to do whatever his master wishes and to protect his life with his own.

"Sebastian." Ciel groaned whiles reading a letter from the queen. "It appears the queen would like us to discuss the Funtom company in france. Followed by to overlook the situation of Madame Red's death." He said with a mumble in his throat...
06/21/2016 1:02 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
Mr_Kujo
NO!! I WILL BE CIEL!
09/25/2015 10:58 pm
RedWolfAmberEyes
Heyo! Im RedWolfAmberEyes and i shall audition.

I wanna be Grell Sutcliff.

She/he is a transgender grim reaper, who collects souls and has a deep, kinda weird, fetish for men... especially Sebastian. Grell also has a chainsaw scythe, which she/he adores (along with the color red)

"Red is the color of fiery passion.. and i am FLAMMING!" *Does little pose and makes a kissy face towards sebby*
09/14/2015 12:40 am
IBallisticPear
PMC name: IBallisticPear
character: Mey Rin
what do you know about this character?: She was a sniper before Sebastien hired her, she doesn't need a scope on a gun to kill some one at long range, she wears the glasses that Ceil gave her, She wants to make Ceil happy agian, She's clumsy, often breaking plates and cups because she's far-sited, and the glasses that she wears don't help her.
give an example as you role playing as this character: Mey Rin tries to grab some plates off the top shelf for dinner tonight. She stood on a chair, reaching for the white plates, grabbing 1, 2, 3, and 4 plates. Getting down, Mey Rin sets the plates down on the table next to her, then get's back on the chair to get some cups. She grabbed the first one when she started over balancing, the chair tottering 'Oh no! This is not good, no it's not!" she thought, before falling off the chair, and hit the edge of the table, knocking the plates off, the cup she was holding shattering not far after. "Ow!" she said, hitting her head on the edge of the table "That hurt, oh yes it did. I hope Sebastian doesn't yell at me for this, no I don't!"
09/01/2015 12:23 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman System
sudo-memo
PMC name: AzazelPyrope

what do you know about this character?: he is the grim reaper and controlls whether they die or not, he tried to kill Ciel and madam red. and yes, Grell IS A GUY, not a girl

give an example as you roleplaying as this character: look what happen's when you're not fast enough, you get CUT! it's more fun when it hurt a little bit though, isn't it?
07/08/2015 2:40 am
Rtanix
PMC name: Rtanix
what do you know about this character?: Grell Sutcliff is a sassy gay Grim Reaper who worked for Angelina Dalles who was known as Jack The Riper. He also has a total crush on William T. spears and Sebastian Michaelis, He is also a humorous Grim Reaper who owns a chainsaw called a 'Death Scythe' and wears red-framed glasses which are accessorized with a neck chain containing skulls. Also a red and white striped bow tie and black high-heeled ankle boots and a red coat (After collecting it from Angelina Dalles)
give an example as you roleplaying as this character: 'I love that marvelous brute to death!' 'When we kiss can there be a little bit on tongue, bassy?' 'Oh! Bassy!' 'I'm a butler to die for!'
07/06/2015 11:19 pm
Tymad
PMC name:The_Kawaii_Tymad
character:Mey Rin
what do you know about this character?: she is clumsy has a crush on sebastian and she is a house maid in the phantomhive manor and has glasses and when she takes them off she becomes a pro british sniper and when there on shes back to a clumsy maid
give an example as you roleplaying as this character: well she basically describes me so
"SEBASTIAN!! IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO BREAK IT!! "
06/17/2015 8:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hello350
PMC name: Hello350
what do you know about this character?: Grell Sutcliff is obviously the best Kiroshitsuji character. He is a reaper who crushes on Sebastian Michaelis (Bassy) and Will T Spears. He is seems to believe that he is a girl, making him very interesting. His death scythe is also none other than a chainsaw!
give an example as you roleplaying as this character: Oh, Bassy! Red is the color of fiery passion, and I AM FLAMING!
06/17/2015 5:02 pm
FlameCraftMC
PMC name: FlameCraftMC
what do you know about this character?: Very fun, bouncy, is a Grim Reaper, loves his Reaper Scythe, Loves "Bassy"
give an example as you roleplaying as this character: "Oh Bassy! I missed you so much! Let me get my camera! Strike a pose! Oh... No? What do you want this time? Fine, I'll pack my camera and let me get my Death Sycthe. *RRRRUMMM DUM DUM* Okay,all ready!"
06/17/2015 1:41 am
Aroisu fausuto
PMC name: xXAloisTrancyXx

character:Alois Trancy

what do you know about this character?:
Alois Trancy was kidnapped at a early age,shortly after he was born actually,In deep grief his mother killed herself,His father kept looking for Alois by himself,Alois was kept as a slave in the village,and he meet a boy named Luka,A while later a fire swept through the village,leaving everyone dead,including Luka,Alois was the last one to survive. He soon returned to his home the Trancy estate,his father died of a horrible infection. Then Alois got himself a butler,a demon butler to be exact,this butlers name was Claude Faustus. They made a contract and their contract symbol is the Faustian Symbol, which is located on Claude's Left hand and Alois' tongue and the symbol is only visible when Claude is around Alois. Alois is a 14 year old boy,who has bi polar disorders,and is an Earl, the Earl of Trancy to be exact. He has baby blue eyes,Bleach blonde hair,A long plum colored coat,black shorts,a forest green shirt, black ribbon that is tied around the crook of his neck, black stockings,brown boots with a heel.

Alois spilt over his red drink,leaving Hannah to clean it up, The boy screamed causing her to look at him, he had a wicked look in his eyes "Hasn't Claude taught you any better?" he asked as he put his fingers around her eye and began to twist it "A maid should never make direct eye contact with her master!" He continued to twist and once he got it out he threw the girls bloody eye to the side.

Thank you I hope this was good enough!
06/13/2015 2:28 am
Th3DragonMast3r6
PMC name: Th3DragonMast3r6

character: Ciel Phantomhive

what do you know about this character?: Ciel Phantomhive is a 13 year old boy. His mother and father were seriously killed in a fire started by a group of people. He got kidnapped by the people who started the fire and they torture him, on a night over at the building Ciel Phantomhive made a contract to a demon name Sebastian. The deal to the contact is that they will kill everyone that murder his parents and once that has happened Sebastian gets his soul. As they go through a series of adventures of Jack The Ripper and The missing children (girls that get turned into dolls) The haunted castle that is haunted by the two children that were murder. They struggle around the manor just by the maid, and the other two servants always messing up either with the food, pluto, the garden.

give an example as you roleplaying as this character: As I walked down the manor I see Grell trying to take pictures of Sebastian as he is taking a shower, I tell him to leave but he refused, so as I will always do I made sure Sebastian got rid of him.
06/07/2015 9:38 pm
SkeleTunes
my ign is: SkeleTunes

i would like to be Ciel Phantomhive

i know that he is 14 and head of the Phantomhive manor
he has a butler named Sebastian that they signed a contract on.
he often wears dark blue or dark green suits and his parents died in a house fire on his birthday. his fiance is Elizabeth or Lizzie. he wears a blue gem ring that has been passed on from generation to generation. he wears an eye patch covering the cymbol of the contract. he is always sad and doesn't really smile.
often he asked Sebastian if he can stay beside him until he falls asleep. i know a lot more but im not going to state it. wouldn't want it too long

"Sebastian, im feeling a bit peckish bring me something sweet"
05/24/2015 9:56 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Nyteria13
PMC: Nyteria13
IGN: Claude_Faustus
Apply: Claude Faustus
About: Claude is a demon butler that works for the Trancy household

Day into night, sugar into salt, living to dead, and silver into gold. That's what makes a Trancy butler.
05/23/2015 4:44 pm
kjohn103055
PMC name: kjohn103055
character: Mey Rin
What do I know about this character?: She is a maid at the Phantomhive household,
mostly a clutz, a very well experienced sniper, cant barley see with her glasses on, has a crush on Sebastian.
An example of a roleplay: *puts in thirty cups of detergent into the washing machine* Ah that should do the trick! Wait what is that dreadful noise? SO MANY BUBBLES AHH!
*10 minuets later and Sebastian walks in* Sebastian: Look on the box the cups needed for the washing machine is 3 not thirty Mey Rin.
Mey Rin: Oh dear! Ill clean this up immediately Sebastian!
05/06/2015 9:42 pm
-Nashtablook-
PMC name: OnehellofaGrell
what do you know about this character?: practically everything, I doubt you would want to ask because I can write a whole wiki abot how my darling Grell worked with Madame Red and ended up calling her weak and killing her, but I have a feeling he regrets it, as she was the only woman he ever loved, men, on the other hand, thats a lot of people
Grel scoffed and opened his mouth to speak, sharp white teeth glittering "I don't see why my darling Bassy doesn't seem to love me" He whined in despair.
04/22/2015 5:43 pm
soloman50005985+_+
IGN: soloman50005985
Character:Ciel Phantomhive
What I Know: Ciel Became head of the Phantomhives when his parents died in a house fire. since then he has contracted a demon butler named Sebastian who will tend to his every wish until he takes revenge to anyone who apposes the Phantom Hive Family. On top of that, he has to server the Queen, Run a toy company, and be in a relationship with a girlfriend. Did I mention that he has to go to a weird privet school in 1 volume of the manga. He has a cook named Bard, A maid named Mey-Rin, a gardener named Finny, a House Steward named Tanaka, and a "Dog" named Pluto.
Roleplay: Setting: Ciel gets kidnapped. Lifting eyepatch Sebastian come get me. 10-20 second later. Your late.
03/04/2015 6:57 pm
snowball3611
my ign is snowball3611

i would love to be the charcter Alois Trancy or Jim Macken

Alois made a contract with Claude Faustus and his wish was to have revenge on sebastian michealis and when he was a young boy an old crazy man used to rape him and the only person he cared about (Luca) died Also alois is a sadistic 14 year old but he hates and loves ciel (kind of bipolar) because Claude, Hannah, and Sebastian all love him more. Another thing is that Really even though he wants revenge on sebastian it should be hannah because she killed luca since luca made a contract with her so that the whole village would burn. One more thing is me and my friend both cosplay (dressing up like a certain charcter and pretending to be them) she is ciel and i am Alois. I know way more thing's but i think if you wanted to know his life story you could use google but if you ever want me to tell you just let me know i would gladly.

"Claude help me im dying!" "I've never actually had the opportunity to duel before how do we proceed you'll have to tell me" "you always lose your temper so quickly" i know way more but thats all hope i get the part thanks for reading all this
02/21/2015 5:16 pm
Noodletwinz1
I am not sure if you are still doing this, but thank you!

IGN: Noodletwinz1

I would like to be Ceil Phantomhive

Ciel's parents were killed when his house burned down by people that hated his family. he traded his eyesight in his right eye for protection. he also has a lot of staff that help protect him in the Phantomhive estate.

Ciel: Sebastion, you really must learn to be on time.
Sebastion: I apologize, my lord, I was slightly busy.
Ciel: Busy or not, you are my butler and must come when I call.
Sebastion: Yes my lord.
02/16/2015 11:53 pm
bardroy1
I call bardroy! (blows away the whole kitchen) opps
12/23/2014 10:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Minecraft_NerdxD
(Undertaker) Undertaker's Death Scythe is a silver, long and curving blade fastened at an angle with a miniature skeleton, whose skull is wrapped in spiky wires, to a wooden handle. huehue i also like Grell and my MC skin is him
08/31/2014 9:07 pm
CielPhantomhive1
I would like to be ciel phantomhive.
He is the main protagnist of black butler, and is the one that makes the contract with sabastian. His fiancee is Lady Elizabeth A.k.a lizzy.

Ciel: Sebastian! Get me my earl grey tea@
07/16/2014 2:37 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
Treyvaderxio
I frown upon this gothic RP on a good game.
08/30/2014 12:26 am
LunaDePuppy
We frown apon you, good sir
02/21/2015 5:18 pm
Noodletwinz1
Quite right! *frowns upon Treyvaderxio*
06/26/2014 8:55 am
grellcraft
PMC name:layacraft
character:grell sutcliff
what do you know about this character?:i love grell because he so cool because he kill madame red he has a shinigami grell love sebastian (a demon) , william and always boys he looks a girl because he shemale
give an example as you roleplaying as this character:Oh Yeah! and I'm the butler of death
06/25/2014 11:22 pm
JunHimekawa
PMC: JunHimekawa
Character: Grell Sutcliff
What I Know About Him: Grell Sutcliff is a Grim Reaper/Shinigami. He has an A average while training in the Grim Reaper Dispatch Society and didn't like William T. Spears at first. Grell has a huge crush on Sebastian Michaelis. He worked as Madame Red's butler and helped her with the murder of prostitutes before killing her. After killing Madame Red, Grell took her red coat and now wears it as a primary attire. His Death Scythe is a chainsaw.

An Example of Me roleplaying as Grell: "It is my turn to become the heroine of this story! Oh, Bassy! I am your Juliet and you are my Romeo! Let us run away together and share the love of death!"

I hope I did well. Please take it into consideration.
06/25/2014 2:55 am
grellcraft
I would like crell sutcliff or william " i <3 grell-sama " accept please
06/08/2014 10:06 pm
_Alois_Trancy_
PMC name: sawdisturbia
character: Alois Trancy/Jim Macken
what do you know about this character?
He is narcissistic, ignorant, cunning, valiant, vengeful, deranged, sadistic, and insolent 14 year old boy who lost his little brother - Luka - that meant everything to him. He made a contract with Claude, demanding revenge on Sebastian (when really it was Hannah) for killing Luka - who died to make Alois happy by having everyone in the village killed. He typically gives off a optimistic/amicable/conceited vibe.

(Speaking to Claude): "Claude, make him suffer how you please." (turns, speaking to 'him'): "You're lucky I'm not doing it myself. *Grins* (watching him as he walks past).

^^ Everything in parenthesis wouldn't be there of course, I'm just creating a small scenario. I also know a lot more about him, I just don't think you want his whole life story but if you would like me to say it, I can and will.
04/30/2014 4:45 pm
Theforgottenflak
PMC name:TheForgottenFlak
character:Grell Sutcliff
what do you know about this character?:Grim reaper the collect souls and check the play by play of peoples lives to check if they should die,She killed Madam Red
give an example as you roleplaying as this character:Oh Sabby
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome