DEAD (applications/OOC)

Elvengarda's Avatar Elvengarda11/10/14 1:52 pm
1 emeralds 180 2
9/26/2016 1:03 pm
Mr-Cracker's Avatar Mr-Cracker
It‘s the year 2064, it has been exactly 7 years since that awful day when mankind was decimated by the tearing of the veil between our world and theirs. It was the day evil was redefined for forever, although we did not notice at first. The Red Night.
It was at first believed to be a disease perhaps, but no disease ever killed a billion people at once. Soon governments accused eachother of using bioweapons, and amid the already prevailing chaos it became a logical explaination. Ironically,it also became the reason the Red Wars started
By the time we were done throwing bombs at eachother another 2 billion died. It only took them two years to accomplish that, although right now we can only be grateful nothing nuclear was thrown.
It was around that time that the true face of the red night came out. What it had truly made of humanity. The appearances became frequent enough to be undeniable, although the war had made it so that we saw them even later. Call them whatever you want, demons, spirits, you can even call them our saviours if you‘re that lunatic. The simple truth is that they‘re out to drive us to extinction.
We can still fight them, humanity gained something aswell... the Dark Energy Anomaly Destroyers, or DEAD. We gained the power to kill the monsters. We‘re no heroes though, and there are days people fear us as much as they fear the demons...

Application form:
Appearance:
Name:
Powers: (No overpowered laser shooting unicorns)
Backstory:
Other things:

I‘ll start the thread when there are 3-4 accepted applications
Elvengarda
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mr-Cracker
09/26/2016 1:03 pm
Level 28 : Expert Unicorn
I love the plot line! It seems to be very well constructed. My question: what is the purpose of this (youtube or just for fun)? Where is it going to happen (minecraft server, this thread)? The story may be well and good, I just don't know enough about the situation.
bbb12345
09/23/2016 7:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Before I put an Application, This is a very detailed and well thought out story. I appreciate that you would spend time thinking of this. There's no doubt of whether i'll help or not. I want to help.

Application form: No clue what this is supposed to mean.
Appearance: Jet Black Hair, Blood Red Eyes (Caused from power), Black Scarf, Long Black Trenchcoat, Black Pants, Gray Ear-piercing.
Name: Sinon (See-Non)
Age: I'd appreciate it if you could decide from my voice.
Powers: Sinon can create a weapon out of his rage and other desires, He can slice through almost any object. The price is his humanity.
Backstory: His parents disowned him at the age of six, He hated them. He would stay at a local library, the librarian had a bedroom for him and even a very small training room. He eventually started to go in that room and train. He had destroyed a punching bag while thinking of people who had been close to him. He desires to kill every person who wrongs him. He has gotten better over time. His power could get rid of the progress. People could only hope he wouldn't lose it all. He would see himself as a 'god' and kill anyone who wrongs him or messes up. That is the cause of his power and his backstory. I hope you enjoyed that.
Other things: I'm a serious roleplayer. I have discord, skype, minecraft, etc. I can make skins and I have a YouTube. I hope that you can choose me so we can make this a popular roleplay.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome