Drama Aristocrats and Late Night Drinks

Demonic_Goddess18's Avatar Demonic_Goddess1812/23/12 9:33 pm
1 emeralds 107 3
12/24/2012 8:37 pm
gohkamikaze's Avatar gohkamikaze
[size=85][i]It's Stanford, what more could you expect from a guy that majors in the theater? Drama. He isn't a drama queen, or king for that matter; he and his posy are aristocrats, royalty; that's how they consider themselves. Alexander Montgomery Chandler; the guy who had it all. A scholarship to Stanford, the looks, the money, but his heart. His heart was stone cold, rigid and curt, he was an egomaniac.

A fair complexion, raven black hair, and the piercing, chilling eyes; like how he truly is. Scouring for love, coming from an abusive family, he seeks someone with compassion, for he has none. 19 years old, a hopeless romantic, yet denies any advances on him, by any gender. He's adored by his 'followers' and 'believers', yet it doesn't satisfy like real relationships would.

[[ Searching for multiple Roleplayers, preferably ones that are comfortable with paragraph roleplay. I lean toward a male romantic interest for my Alexander. Fill out info below~ Please no Mary Sue / Larry Stu characters. I will also be Roleplaying as another minor male character ( Luis Ontaro -- A 'follower' and fellow drama royal ) and female ( Amanda Karina -- An admirer of Alexander's, but thinks he's generally an asshole ) But if someone wants, they can come up with a bio for those two, following the lines that I added. ]]

Name :

Race :

Major : [[ At the school ]]

Minor : [[ Optional ]]

Bio / History / Personality :

Appearance :

Relationships : [[ Family, friends, social behavior ]]

Other : [[ Any extra random information about him/her ]][/size][/i]
Demonic_Goddess18
Level 1 : New Crafter