Life Roleplay RP here!

Cyndus's Avatar Cyndus9/24/12 2:19 pm
1 emeralds 3.5k 848
10/4/2012 12:58 pm
peonftw's Avatar peonftw
You know what to do.
Cyndus
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/24/2012 2:30 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
((First post~))

Gin rose up from his bed, stretching his stiffening muscles. Flopping back down onto the dark red sheets, he groaned in a tired voice. ''Come on...Lemme sleep for a few more minutes.'' he scowled to himself, as if complaining to an invisible alarm clock. Glancing to his cell phone, he grabbed it in a hurry and checked the time. 9:00 A.M.

Smirking slightly, he jumped up and threw on his black jeans, white V-Neck, and his scarf. It should be pretty cold in the morning, after all. Putting his I-Pod in his pocket, Gin threw in the earphones and brushed his teeth. Now, done with his morning rituals, he fed King and walked out the door, bobbing his head to the loud music blasting in his ear.
09/24/2012 2:35 pm
Cyndus
Allison yawned and got up, she brushed her teeth and took a shower, she got dressed and walked out of the door with Sheriff Pug beside her.
09/24/2012 2:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Vampzi
Fabian was staring up at the ceiling. His eyes were shining from the sunlight directing to his head "Why....." he groaned in his quiet morning voice. He grabbed his BlackBerry and stared at the time 9:15 A.M.

Groaning again, he slided out from his Dark Blue cover and walked to his wardrobe. Black top with the words 'PARAMORE' written in orange with red fire coming from the top of the P. Then some dark red chinos and black converse. Smiling at himself he walked downstairs and gripped a light green coat from his Coat Rack. Fabian stared down at his phone and looked at the time. Loads of time left! he thought to himself.
09/24/2012 2:43 pm
GinKurama
((Erm, Vampzi, they don't really know each other...))
09/24/2012 2:44 pm
Vampzi
"Damn.." Fabian told himself before running back up to do his teeth. He grabbed his light blue toothbrush and put toothpaste on before brushing his teeth. He spat and grabbed some mouthwash putting it into his mouth. Swishing it around and spitting it into the sink. Fabian turned the tap on and let the water do it's work with the mess of toothpaste and mouthwash in the sink. He ran back down and unlocked his door.
------------------------------------------------------
Mhm. I'll change it then.. xD
09/24/2012 2:46 pm
Cyndus
(( They could though... ))

Allison was walking around with Sheriff Pug while he did his 'buisness' she texted Fabian " Hey"
09/24/2012 2:50 pm
Vampzi
He was walking down to Aimee's house. His friend he met in the store he used to work in when he heard a buzzing sound from his phone. He took it out of his pocket and stared at his message 'Hey Allison.' Fabian put and sent it. He put it back in his pocket and carried on his journey.

(( Can I act as his friend aswell? Like we can all be different characters we've met..? ))
09/24/2012 2:51 pm
GinKurama
Yawning once more, Gin ran his black converse over the dew-covered grass. ''Heh, this is the life...'' he grinned, walking through the white gate that seperated his home from the others in his neighborhood. Walking over to his car, a silver colored Lexus, he threw open the door and entered his car keys. He adjusted the mirrors and pressed lightly on the gas, going towards the 'shop' portion of the city.
09/24/2012 3:00 pm
Vampzi
Fabian stopped walking to Aimee's house and went to cross the road for the Ice Cream Shop. Even though it was cold.. He still wanted one. "Hey Nerd!" He heard Nikki shout from across the road. "What?" Fabian asked quietly. "Why do you nee-!" He started talking before Nikki grabbed his 'PARAMORE' t-shirt then swung her first at his face. Fabian fell over and landed on the freezing cold pavement. "Little idiot. Why do you even live here? You should die you little brat." Nikki screamed and ran off laughing.
09/24/2012 3:03 pm
Cyndus
Allison saw Nikki run away from Fabian, she and S. Pug ran towards him "Are you OK?"
09/24/2012 3:06 pm
Vampzi
Fabian's eye started to sting. He could tell that the tears were coming. He squinted and carried on his journey towards the Ice Cream Shop. He took out his dark blue I-Pod and put Good Time on by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7HmzwI67ec[/youtube]

Fabian stopped to the sound of Allison "Oh yeah.. I.. Get... Never Mind." He said before looking down.

(( You don't know he get's bullied everyday..? ;'3 ))
09/24/2012 3:08 pm
Cyndus
(( She doesn't ))

S.Pug jumped into his lap barking at him showing he liked Fabian.
09/24/2012 3:11 pm
Vampzi
"Haha! Guess Sheriff Pug likes me." Fabian laughed a litle before taking out his headphones. The music playing faintly. "How are you doing?" He asked then smiled showing his pearly white teeth.
09/24/2012 3:14 pm
GinKurama
A little ways ahead of them, Gin parked his car at the Ice Cream Shop. Jumping out, he went into the warm parlor. ''How may I help you, sir?'' asked the man at counter. Smirking, Gin took out three dollars, slipping them across, to the cashier. ''Give me a double scooped Vanilla IceCream.'' he said, salivating at the phantom taste. ''Okay sir, just sit down at one of the tables.'', the cashier smiled, taking the money and going in the back. Gin sat close to the window, staring out into the cold morning.
09/24/2012 3:15 pm
Cyndus
Allison smiled a bit "I'm doing great, you?"
09/24/2012 3:18 pm
Vampzi
"Fine.. Fine, I was going to the Ice Cream shop. Want to wait outside and I'll get you something?" Fabian asked. "If not.. That's fine. Heh." he told Allison.
09/24/2012 3:20 pm
GinKurama
((Death, stop dem one-liners!!! D:<))
09/24/2012 3:22 pm
Vampzi
(( LOL GIN.. Some people can't do more than one line you know. xD ))
09/24/2012 3:23 pm
Cyndus
Allison said "Ok, sure!" Thinking about how it would go.
09/24/2012 3:24 pm
GinKurama
((No, I was just saying. You can add some details to the dialogue. o-o))
09/24/2012 3:25 pm
Vampzi
Fabian smiled and walked off before turned back around "Do you want anything? If so, what do you want?" He asked and kept walking back.
09/24/2012 3:27 pm
Cyndus
(( Gin, I'm on my phone. if I wanted to, I could go to my house and type up a storm"

Allison shrugged. "Cookie dough ice cream I guess"
09/24/2012 3:32 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
(( Rubs hands together, time to make an epic intro, who wants to meet Pheiona first? :3 ))
09/24/2012 3:33 pm
Cyndus
(( MEEE ))
09/24/2012 3:35 pm
_LoveBunny_
(( E-Eh... I um, I want somebody to enter dialogue with if you know what I mean... N-No offense... IM SO SORRY, I AM SO SORRY HAVE SOME COOKIEZ! ;-;

))
09/24/2012 3:36 pm
Cyndus
(( *Punts cookies back at love*))
09/24/2012 3:36 pm
GinKurama
((MEEEEEE! I'm terribly bored, sitting at the ice-cream shop.))

''Excuse me, sir! Your Ice-cream's ready.'' the cashier said, ringing a tiny bell. Scowling at the unnecessary noise, Gin grabbed the delicious looking treat, walking back to his table.

Sitting down in the warm chair, he slurped a little threw a start, before turning on his music and leaning back. Grabbing the eatable spoon that accompanied his treat, Gin ate a large spoonful of the stuff, wiping his milk mustache with a napkin.
09/24/2012 3:38 pm
Vampzi
"Okay!" Fabian yelled happily waving his arm in the air before turning and running off. He stepped into the store and walked to the worker "Hello Sir.. What can I get you?" he asked politely. "Umm... One Cookie Dough... One Chocolate." Fabian replied. "Okay. Sit at one of the tables like that young gentleman there. We'll give them to you in a bit." the Cashier said. Fabian passed him £6. The cashier walked over to the machine before Fabian walked to a seat. He took his place and took out his phone. 'I'll be a while.. do whatever. Come back around 10:20 A.M.?' He sent to Allison and put his phone away again.
09/24/2012 3:38 pm
Vampzi
;'3 having a drink while writing.. TAKING HOURS FOR ME.. ;(
09/24/2012 3:39 pm
Cyndus
Allison received the text and texted back "Sure, would you call this a 'date'?"
09/24/2012 3:40 pm
GinKurama
((Pro tip: Put OOC chatter in brackets, and don't double post. <3))
09/24/2012 3:44 pm
Vampzi
Fabian smiled at his message as he replied 'If you want it to be. Hehe ' He sent it and put his phone away. "Sir, your Ice Creams are ready." the cashier said before Fabian walked up to him. "Thanks." He said and walked out holding them in one hand. Fabian took out his phone and texted Allison 'Got them. Where are you?' He sent it and put the phone away again.
09/24/2012 3:45 pm
_LoveBunny_
The atmosphere around the young man named 'Gin' became considerably more dense and empty, like the air was gone it was like when you breathed in that no air came into your lungs but you could still feel your body surviving. Not only that but the wind was moving in a small circle a fet yards away from him but only lightly. Perhaps you would be able to notice a few leaves moving in a slight sphere but nothing was odd but the air.

(( Whew, I really need to get used to rp'ing again x3 I am a bit rusty... ))
09/24/2012 3:46 pm
Cyndus
Allison walked to him and said "Right here" making the bell ring as she walked in.
09/24/2012 3:48 pm
Vampzi
Fabian jumped at the sound of the bell "Yay!" He shouted a little. His face having no emotion. "Here you go." He added and passed Her the Ice Cream.
09/24/2012 3:50 pm
Cyndus
Allison grabbed her ice cream and started snoothening it out with her tounge"
09/24/2012 3:51 pm
GinKurama
((So, your like an alien or something, Bunny? xP))

Gin coughed for a second, a waffle cone piece escaping his mouth. For a second there, it felt like there was no air. Coughing a bit more, he stood up and stretched, throwing down a generous tip. Grabbing a few more napkins, he coughed once again and walked towards the door, bumping into a girl as he did. ''Excuse me...'' he frowned at her, opening the door and walking into the fresh air.

Stretching a bit more, he looked around before sitting on a bench, right outside the parlor.
09/24/2012 3:54 pm
Vampzi
"So.... This is awkward.. Want to come back to mine?" Fabian asked before smiling.

(( How do I put a picture up? As in like that bunny did? xD ))
09/24/2012 3:55 pm
Cyndus
Allison's mouth quivered a bit as her face flushed "S-Sure"
09/24/2012 3:56 pm
_LoveBunny_
(( Yesh! But I haz to go, so... Also she is gonna basically gonna be making a teleport here... Sowwy..

One more thing, dont fall inlove super fast like you always do in rp's death -_- ))
09/24/2012 3:57 pm
Vampzi
So yah. How do I put a picture up like bunny? Not the actual picture that she has.. ;'3
09/24/2012 3:57 pm
Cyndus
(( Hey! I've changed, now leave already ))
09/24/2012 3:59 pm
Vampzi
leave? LOL. Who leave? D;
09/24/2012 3:59 pm
Cyndus
(( Brackets! ))
09/24/2012 4:02 pm
Vampzi
(( OML I FORGOT.. ;( ))
09/24/2012 4:03 pm
Cyndus
(( :3 ))
09/24/2012 4:04 pm
Vampzi
(( HEY.. HEY.. HOW DO I DO THING THAT SHE DO? ;OOOOO I meant picture thing. I'VE ASKED SO MANY TIMES.. ;[ ))
09/24/2012 4:06 pm
Cyndus
(( You see the IMG button? Click it and put a link of the pictur in the middle of it ))
09/24/2012 4:10 pm
Vampzi
(( OHHHKAY... ;'3 RP TIME NAO ))
09/24/2012 4:15 pm
Vampzi
"C'mon!" Fabian giggled as him and Allison stepped through the front door

(( Except paintings aren't there, The walls have bright blue, red (Like the pillow) purple, orange and small amount of black paint splatters. The blue orange and green chairs are bright blue, red and orange. And theres a fairly large TV on the wall across from the white sofa.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome