Roleplayers Wanted

Jadles's Avatar Jadles1/30/16 9:35 am
1 emeralds 204 1
6/10/2016 11:40 pm
nostalgia_'s Avatar nostalgia_
Hi everyone,

I'm Jadles, I play on a fairly small, but frankly pretty awesome rp server called settle&conquer. We have some great plot lines, and a lovely community and we're looking for a few more players who are in to their roleplay who'd like to join us.

It's a medieval fantasy based land, with a twist. The lore is ENTIRELY made by the players. You want to add something, you make a post about it on the forums and the community vote on it, or give you feed back to help improve the idea. It's a really nice concept than is working really well.

We've seen some pretty interesting things going on, and at the moment one of the kingdoms is being seiged by an evil being and his minions, and a royal wedding is soon to happen. There's a druidic order, and a magic guild, and a guild of adventurers. The event staff also provide events or side quests to keep everyone entertained. Plus, with you making your own stories too, there's a lot to do.

There's opportunity to build if you want your own place out in the wilds, or if you band together with a few friends you can make a small town.

It's definatly worth checking out, if you like fantasy medieval roleplay, especially if you're interested in affecting the way the world works. We also have a ghost system so you can have a look around before you apply for whitelist status.

We have a teamspeak server, and a really lovely community so come say hi,

Hope to see you soon, and getting to rp with you all.

http://settleandconquer.com/forums/
Jadles
Level 1 : New Crafter