{Medieval/Fantasy/Mythical RP Number Two}

capella17's Avatar capella1710/13/12 11:00 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 105
10/28/2012 9:52 am
Revolver_Ocelot's Avatar Revolver_Ocelot
Not a server RP

Hello and Welcome back!!!! I have decided to recreate my original thread Medieval/Fantasy/Mythical RP. A new along with an updated app. Please join and feel free to use an old application from the old thread, but if it didn't have a backstory you must add one. For those of you using old applications please include a event from the old thread to prove it is from this in your Anything else.

Story:

The kingdoms of Namogr and Loefter have been at war now for 3 years over several assassination attempts on various royalties. But, as the final battle is approaching, a new army arises and becomes a much larger threat to both of the kingdoms. The new army, that of a kingdom called Melyn, says it wishes for peace, but with the huge force it brings, few people believe this. With death on the horizon and destruction even closer, who will be triumphant in this war? And will Loefter and Namogr join together to fight the huge threat on their borders?

Rules:

-No cussing
-No OP or god-modding (example: my character kills every other character)
- Include a smiley face ( ) in your Anything Else
-Be awesome
- For those of you using old applications please include a event from the old thread to prove it is from this in your Anything else.

Roles:

Kings(3):
Queens(3): 0Bluefeather0
Princesses: Icecream72
Princes:
Wizard/Mages:
Royal Alchemists:
Guards:
Servants:
Assassins:
Other People:

App:

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Back story: (required!!!)
Kingdom:
Did you read the rules?:
Anything else:

Acceptors:
Capella17, Icecream72, InfraRedd

If you'd like to be an acceptor please PM me.
capella17
Level 22 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 11:52 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ranger
He is a mortalized god meaning he has none of the powers he used to have, technically he's just a normal human. OP now?
InfraRedd
10/28/2012 8:53 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
*normal human who can take other humans into his magicky realm of blasphemy and OPness, if I understand it correctly?
Revolver_Ocelot
10/28/2012 9:52 am
Nope in his realm all that happens is parties with cheese, and tests that don't affect the real world, really if you get taken there all that happens is you get a little fight against a troll and even if you lose you're still OK in the mortal world.
capella17
10/27/2012 11:44 pm
Revolver denied. SOOO OP.
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 9:52 pm
It kind of is, i applied out of sympathy, no offence (some offence)
Zadex
10/27/2012 9:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Damnit revolver. It's not THAT bad.
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 9:47 pm
Laughing at Zadex making a crappy RP.
Zadex
10/27/2012 9:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Laughing at ocelot copying Daedric Princes.
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 9:07 pm
entei i know you're new to this but backstory is EVERYTHING and while the length does matter it's the detail that counts.
entei48
10/27/2012 7:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
plus, mine is just as long as steve's. You still accepted him.
entei48
10/27/2012 7:50 pm
Sorry, I'm crappy at backstories. Does it really matter? I thought that rp's were about a story not a backstory....
InfraRedd
10/27/2012 6:48 pm
Revolver_OcelotName: Sheogorath

I'll let Cap look at this one...

entei48Name: Sjun (sounds like shun)

Backstory is too short. Denied.
entei48
10/27/2012 6:32 pm
Name: Sjun (sounds like shun)
Role: Assassin
Appearance:www.google.com/imgres?q=assassin&start=115&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=853&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsab&tbnid=BTgUmQR

Personality: Quiet, paranoid
Back story: Cast out by his parents at age twelve, Sjun became a pickpocket. As he got older, his crimes escalated to thievery and breaking in to people's houses. One night, he pick pocketed one of the king's guards by accident. Much to Sjun's surprise, the guard was smiling when he caught Sjun. " I admire your work boy." He said. "How would you like to work for the King?" "Clothes to wear, a warm bed, three meals a day." Sjun accepted. The king sent him into the war for assassinations and to steal documents.
Kingdom: Loefter
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Anything else:
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 1:37 pm
Name: Sheogorath
Role: Mortalized god of insanity and assassins
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: crazy, not to be taken kiddingly.
Back story: Sheogorath was born presumably near the beggining of time. He was known throughout all of the world for his devious schemes and his tendency to turn people insane. That was a long time ago though before the mighty gods wrote a set of rules. No god can interfere with mortals unless they themselves mortalize themselves was the one rules Sheogorath hated. Although these can be altered in some ways such as contact to the gods through sacrifice. That is just what brought Sheogorath to the mortal plane he was contacted by the 'assassins guild' who had sacrificed an army general to him they worship Sheogorath, build statues of him but of course most kingdoms despise him. In the early times before the rules were written he would send swarms of flightless bees to sting at their feet and incapitate them so no one could tend the crops or fight. Now he can only come down to the mortal plane as a mortal but he can bring them to his realm where madness is ruler. His realm has it's benefits though, if they can prove themselves by ridding madness from the realm in which Sheogorath has made one of his many homes they would be rewarded greatly. A lot of the time they are rewarded in cheese but if he sees a true assassin in them he will give them a weapon capable of killing without even being seen. He now wanders the mortal plane, being the god of both madness and assassins he can make a disguise out of almost anything. Now that he can't use his powers all he uses as a weapon is a dagger with a pattern of purple flowers decorating it and a staff that looks like this
Click to reveal
Kingdom: none
Did you read the rules?: yes
Anything else:
Shanery
10/27/2012 12:36 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Prince
I would join, but im not on much anymore because my brother has my computer monitor because his laptop is broke.
capella17
10/26/2012 11:05 pm
Steve, you are accepted.
steve-the-capsicle
10/26/2012 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Alixandria Quenten (Alix)

Role: princess

Appearance: (picture appreciated)

Back story: Alix was a quiet girl compared to her brother Daniel, but she loved her father very much and followed him every where. Her father doted on her and her older brother always gave her presents and treats. But when Daniel was kidnapped, leaving Alix to her own devices, she began training in fighting techniques, vowing to save her brother. Even after her much loved brother returned home, Alix's mindset was forever changed, leaving her with a much different perspective on life. Now, at the age of seventeen, she plans to leave the castle and take back what the Namogrian stole from her those many years ago; her childhood, her joy, and her brother.

Personality: quiet, shy, excellent strategic planner, excellent fighter

Did you read the rules?: duh

Anything else:
InfraRedd
10/26/2012 10:35 pm
I'm just going to accept this. Accepted. NOW GO!
Whispers
10/26/2012 10:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Click to reveal

Name:
Brom Garryson. He doesn't have a true last name, seeing as he abandoned it centuries ago, so he took his father's name and combined it with 'son'. It seems to fool people.

Role:
Necromancer

No one knows. He is rumored to be ageless. Most grandparents tells their children of Brom as scary stories, so he's very old, seemingly.

Personality:
Brom is very twisted and mysterious. He loves watching people suffer, and he only talks in riddles.. In battle, he doesn't life a finger. No, instead, he lets his skeletons and zombies fight. This has made him arrogant and blood-thirsty, despite years of him being isolated. In company, which doesn't happen often, he usually makes people unreasonably angry, only talking in his own enigmatic way.

Back story:
Long ago in an unsettled region near Loefeter, there was a strange presence haunting the lands... No one knew who- or what it was, and no one cared, as long as it didn't harm anyone.However, soon people began... vanishing... it was all blamed on the strange figure, so often seen peering down at the kingdom from the huge rolling hills. Many a knight attempted to strike down this dark force, all to end up dead at his feet. Days later, the bodies were strewn around the castle, as a taunt of sorts.

The king, angered by his losses, ended the stream of soldiers he sent out and tried to ignore the mysterious man, wanting to move onto more important matters. People still disappeared, yes. But, the loss rate began to drop, the evil force retreating out from the kingdom. All except for one small household, who had lost their poor son to the darkness.

The evil force was a necromancer, and not with completely evil intents. Even with seemingly limitless power over the dead, necromancers can't live forever, and he needed a successor. After searching many kingdoms, the weakening dark wizard found a perfectly corruptable young child.

As the child grew, the necromancer weakened, and with his last dying breaths, he transferred his black, shriveled soul into the fresh host, giving it his knowledge and power. And thus, the legend of Brom Garryson had begun.

Years passed, Brom staying in the shadows, hoarding arcane novels of power, always in search of new ways to torture the dead souls of anyone to stupid to stray near his hut. He soon became a well known pest to the lands.

Kingdom:
He is technically Loefeter-born, but stays in it's outskirts, away from civilization.

Did you read the rules?:
Yes. If I hadn't I would have clicked back and read it, by the way.

Anything else:
Smiley-face. Also, considering I find back stories redundant and dumb, it will be very short, but it WILL give the basic summary of his life.
capella17
10/26/2012 9:19 pm
lol, try again ;D
Whispers
10/26/2012 9:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NOOOO! I can not make the hobo application. Making something else. Something more...sinister. An emotionless necromancer, despite how un-original it is.
InfraRedd
10/26/2012 9:01 pm
XD
Yep. Good times. But now... we have both evolved from tiny nooblets... and now... we shall carry on our battles in a slightly more civilized manner!
Shanery
10/26/2012 8:17 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Prince
Fond memories of this RP
I did spend most of it running from Seve, who wouldnt just "leamelone".
At least i can RP a bit better now.....
I hope.
capella17
10/25/2012 9:59 pm
Cutie I can't accept you without a back story. Revolver, I'm not sure, but I guess you're accepted.
Summertime
10/25/2012 8:06 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
^ That guy is going to kill everybody.
asdfjkajksjgf
10/25/2012 1:51 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
Name: Mimi Archer
Role: Mage.
Appearance:
Personality: Shy, Kind and helpful.
Backstory: Coming soon.
Kingdom: Melyn.
Did you read the rules? Of course.
Anything else: Shes a fire mage.
Summertime
10/25/2012 12:30 am
Nice redd
but I'm already here
InfraRedd
10/24/2012 11:45 pm
Something wicked this way comes...
asdfjkajksjgf
10/24/2012 11:28 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
I have been thinking. For a few days. And now I have decided to apply.
APP COMING SOON.
Summertime
10/24/2012 9:55 pm
Will RP
capella17
10/24/2012 9:34 pm
make sure you do your back story
Revolver_Ocelot
10/24/2012 7:22 pm
Woah. It was only an app... I know how i'm going to enter this RP *evil laugh*
capella17
10/24/2012 6:52 pm
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! even though I can't accept you without a back story...
Revolver_Ocelot
10/24/2012 6:45 pm
App:

Name: Darius l'ahad
Role: none, simply kills those who he thinks deserves it
Appearance: red jesters outfit with maroon stripes, medium length Ginger hair.
Personality: serious, calm, always has a plan
Back story: Darius is a traveller from a far off land covered by dunes of sand. There he was a jester to the king, he would tell jokes, juggle, do acrobatics you name it he could do it. That is until he saw the box. The box that would change his fate forever. He was out in the sand dunes with the king and his family on an expedition lead by Yareli winfell a famous archeologist who had 'sensed' something special in that area. Darius decided to help out by grabbing a shovel and digging. What he found was something no man should see. At first it looked like a normal box that is until he opened it. Spirits flew out and into his head they drove him to insanity. Most men would have died from the amount of pressure he was put through he would have to be it not for sheogorath the god of insanity. He kept Darius just sane enough and then sent him on his quest to kill the sinners.
Kingdom: none
Did you read the rules?: yes
Anything else:
Revolver_Ocelot
10/25/2012 6:13 pm
capella17
10/24/2012 6:27 pm
Name: Daniel
Role: Prince
Appearance:
Personality: generous, thoughtful, brave, loyal, all that good stuff
Back story: (required!!!) Daniel was born to the king and queen of Loefter 20 years before the war first began. He always brought peace with him wherever he went as a child and the whole castle loved the joyful young boy. At the age of ten he was kidnapped and ransomed by Namogr which helped cause unease among the kingdoms. When his parents got him back a year later. Daniel told them to forgive the Namogrians for the act. He was ignored but Daniel never held anything over his kidnappers. Several assassination attempts failed to make him even angry at the Namogrians, but after the third one in the year he turned twenty, Loefter declared war. Daniel, furious with his parents, locked himself into one of the towers and snuck out every night for three years to sabotage the Loefter troops.
Did you read the rules?: I do hope so, how else can I explain their existence?
Anything else: you seem to have a face on your face ;D
capella17
10/24/2012 6:00 pm
I think I'm gonna make a character because I'm dead bored and no one's RPing

Will be back!!!
Summertime
10/24/2012 5:28 pm
Maybe something should happen about the missing princess in Namagor.
capella17
10/24/2012 5:25 pm
Mean. ;D
Summertime
10/24/2012 7:48 am
No....
capella17
10/24/2012 7:45 am
Someone apply...
capella17
10/20/2012 9:26 pm
Swinkly accepted, though I don't want any god-modding. Welcome...
Mrwimmy
10/20/2012 8:47 pm
Thx man
Shvinkly
10/20/2012 12:38 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Name: Fairon Hammerstead
Role: Mage
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Friendly, calm.
Backstory: Fairon was born in Namogr, and lived a rather uneventful childhood, which didn't bother him, he was glad that he was safe from the war between the two kingdoms. He became great friends with the other children in the kingdom, including the prince, who would always talk about being knights, and slaying dragons. However, Fairon didn't want to be involved in the war, he didn't want to kill others with a sword. He couldn't stand the thought of feeling a sword slice through someone's body. Many years later, Fairon was invited to the coronation ceremony, where the prince would be crowned king. A few years later, when Fairon was working as a shoemaker, he got a note, saying that the king and the queen were assassinated. It left him in shock, if he was a knight, he could've prevented this. That day, he decided to protect the kingdom, but he didn't know how. He didn't want to be a knight, and archery never interested him. Then it hit him, he could train to be a mage. Fairon packed the supplies he would need for his journey, and set off, to the land beyond the mountains, where he would climb to the top of a volcano, and learn the art of fire magic, then he would venture to the nearby jungle, and learn the art of earth magic, he would continue to a beach, where he would learn the art of water magic. Finally, he would climb to the tallest mountain, and learn the art of wind.
-20 Years Later-
Fairon entered the kingdom gates, relying on his walking stick to keep him steady. He wandered through the village, and then spotted a bandit stealing from a peasant, he muttered a few words, and then a large gust of wind sent the bandit crashing to the ground, unconscious. He currently works as a guard for the royal family, however he constantly wanders the kingdom.
Kingdom: Namogr
Did you read the rules?: yus
Anything else: His walking stick/wand:
Click to reveal

Also I know this seems OP, but keep in mind that he is an eighty four year old, making him very slow and weak.
Gargoyle
10/20/2012 12:37 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
I'mma apply as a neko prince later. For now, I must go. I shall return soon!
catlover
10/20/2012 11:49 am
Level 28 : Expert Pokemon
Thank you! ^-^ Time to RP!
capella17
10/20/2012 11:35 am
Whispers, you have to have a back story. Catlover, welcome back you are accepted. Mrwimmy your back story is partially incorrect, but I'll still accept you.
Mrwimmy
10/20/2012 8:55 am
Name:Ta (IceHowl as a nickname)

Role:Mage

Appearance: (picture appreciated) http://www.google.com.au/imgres?hl=en&b ... 0,s:0,i:80

Personality:Kind,smart,breave

Back story: (required!!!)

Ta has been learning the arts of the ice mages since he was about 14, but when he was 19 the war broke out. All of the training change from keeping your love ones safe into a killing the enamies

Ice mages where feared among the battle field since they can turn someone into a icecube and shatter them into shards but Ta wasent like that.

When the war started, Ta trained to become more feasom then the ones on the battle field......he could bend the vary snow and ice around him into anything to a massive ice shild to ice wolves to rend the Loefter forces.

Years have passed since the first war but now with war coming up, Ta is more ready then he has been before.

Kingdom:Namogr

Did you read the rules?: *nods* yep

Anything else:
catlover
10/20/2012 7:42 am
Level 28 : Expert Pokemon
I know! ^-^ I had such a hard time choosing what appearance I should have for the application!
icecream72
10/20/2012 7:28 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
Catlover your appearance is so adorable ^3^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome