Percy Jackson:CHB rp apps

SlimeCityCreator's Avatar SlimeCityCreator9/20/13 7:51 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 62
1/8/2014 7:47 pm
SlimeCityCreator's Avatar SlimeCityCreator
Hello everyone this is where you can post your apps for a percy jackson rp.
There will be quests in the rps and you can also post a satyr or centaur apps here :3
Enjoy the rps.

Demigod Application
Name:
Godly Parent:
Backstory:( third person PLZ)
Powers:
Weapons:
Additional Stuff:

Satyr/Centaur Application
Name:
Race:
Powers:
Weapons:
Backstory:
Additional Stuff:

My OC/
Click to reveal
The woman who greets you at camp

Name:Natalie Smith
Godly Parent:Hecate
Appearance:wears a white hoody and normal jeans has black and brown hair.
Backstory:After her father died for an unknown reason she was sent to her aunt to take care of her.A few years has past as she is now 16.Her aunt said she would take her to a camp for the summer.She thought she would take her to a boring little camp.Little did she know her aunt can see through the mist and is gonna take her to Camp Half-Blood.
As they were driving through the woods they stopped at the road.She told her aunt why but her aunt would explain when they get there.She followed her to a place.The name was letters she never read before,but they were read easily like it was english,Camp Half-Blood,a word she heard about in school,the greek myths.Her aunt told her about her parents and the gods and monsters,but she didn't believe her at first.But once she entered the camp she saw it was true.There was,centaurs and satyrs kids training with weapons,this was defiantly not a normal camp.She was guided to her cabin,Hecate,as she was the only one in the cabin.So she became cabin leader on Hecate and now greeting new demigods.
Powers:magic
Weapons:A sword made of celstial bronze.

Name:Andrew Davis
Appearance:Brown hair,Blue eyes.wears a brown hoodie often.
Godly Parent:Hades
Backstory:He lived in an orphanage until he was adopted by a couple.(will continue)
Powers:Summoning the undead,Shadow travel.
Weapons:a staff made of stygian ice looks fragile but is very strong.forged in the underworld.
Additional Stuff:He's really really shy.But he's friends with Natalie and is dating Skyler.He has a pet Hellhound named Tartarus.

Name:Skyler Styx
Appearance:Hair that changes color.Eyes change from pink to sky blue to brown to pink again.Wears any type of clothes
Godly Parent:Styx(was mistaken for Aphrodite)
Backstory:She was raised in an orphanage.Was soon found by her mother,Styx.She took her to Camp Half-Blood with no traces of who her mother is.When she arrived they all though she was in Aphrodite but she said it was Styx.She lives in the cabin with Andrew and soon they fell in love.
Powers:She can detect lies.
Weapons:A knife
Additional Stuff:She's dating David.

There are huntresses of Artemis just tell me if you wanna be one
Cabin Leaders:
Zeus-Daniel King
Hera-Honor Cabin
Poseidon-N/A
Demeter-N/A
Ares-N/A
Athena-Ethan Lace
Apollo-N/A
Artemis-Stella Moonstone
Hephaestus-N/A
Aphrodite-N/A
Hermes-N/A
Dionysus-N/A
Hades-Scarlet Night
Iris-Nyx Katania
Hypnos-N/A
Nemesis-N/A
Nike-N/A
Hebe-N/A
Tyche-N/A
Hecate-Natalie Smith
(To be the Cabin Leader you have to befirst people to post an app of that cabin first)

Rules:
1.PLZ no op demigods
2.NO big 3 you need my perm(old rule )
3.Cabin Leader if i ask you if you wanna be one
4.make sure your backstory is in 3rd person PLZ(1st person is just HARD to read)
5.NO asking for quests PLZ
6.appearance can be a pic or a description
7.You cant be a PJ character from the book(such as Percy,Annabeth,Nico,etc.)
8.Quest teams is a max of 3-5(3 is recomended because 5=op or more deaths)
9.Feel free to do anything in camp
10.Have fun

Quests-None
(I will say when rp starts )
SlimeCityCreator
Level 12 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SlimeCityCreator
01/08/2014 7:47 pm
And i said this is quite dead xD
Cyb0rg
01/08/2014 6:02 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Demigod Application
Name: Cy
Personality: Secretive
Appearance: Blond hair, usually wears a silver T-shirt.
Godly Parent: Hermes
Backstory:( third person PLZ) Caught trying to rob local stores of soda, (yeah, SODA) and when the police came, he fled to an odd area in the wilderness, trying to escape. This are he happened to stumble upon was Camp Half-Blood.
Powers: Can run quite fast, (4000 mph, to be precise) and uses his exteme speed in fighting. Also, wounds are automatically healed in the nighttime.
Weapons: Dual daggers.
Additional Stuff: Has a knack for only being noticed when he wants to...
SlimeCityCreator
01/06/2014 9:10 pm
And people still post (this rp is kinda dead)
Lows Gaming
01/06/2014 5:37 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Caveman
Demigod Application
Name: Adrian Worcester
Personality:
*Sarcastic
*Friendly
*Funny
*Loveable
*secretive
*outgoing

Appearance:
*Pale, white skin
*Black medium length hair
*Brown eyes
*Glasses
* Grey skinny jeans
* Superhero t-shirt
Godly Parent: Khione
Backstory:( third person PLZ) Once Adrian learned he was an orphan who happened to be adopted, he bolted out of his house into the freezing cold. For some odd reason though, he wasn't cold. He ran away from his house and saw strange beasts lurking around. He eventually met someone like him to took him to a camp. At first he didn't want to go but when he was there he loved it. He was there ever since he was 7 and killed a hellhound when he was 12
Powers:
*He can make something grow colder and colder to the point where it feels like it's burning.

*Can make icy wind blow something out of the air.

*He can summon small blizzards and other snow-associated calamities with a wave of his hand.

Weapons:
A dagger made of ice
Additional Stuff:
SlimeCityCreator
01/04/2014 6:53 pm
I'm making a new rp :3
Scarifar
01/03/2014 11:58 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Name: Press Dalton
Personality: Friendly, just don't mess with his stuff w/o permission
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, decent build, sunglasses, t-shirt & jeans.
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Backstory: Press lived his whole life with his mother, who loved him deeply and did her best to take care of him. However, she wasn't around very much due to her job as a mechanic, so he spent his time at a junkyard. He liked to make simple gadgets out of some scrap metal lying around, and sold them at his school to help get some income for his family. One day, however, on his 13th birthday, he came across a box with a bow and a tag with his name on it. Curious, he opened it to find a metal falcon inside. As soon as he touched it, it came to life and instantly flew into the air, landing back down onto Press' shoulder after a few seconds. Press decided that he liked it and gave it the name Horus. As soon as his mother came back home and saw Horus, however, she decided it was time to tell him about his father, who was a god named Hephaestus. Press took it rather well, and agreed to keep it a secret. Over time, as Press and Horus faced and took down monsters together, they formed a strong bond. Then a day came when his mother was laid off and could no longer afford to keep them both financially stable. His mother decided that it was time to send him off to a place called Camp Half-Blood, where there were people like him around.
Powers: None
Weapons: Hammer, Horus (able to fight along side him, or transform into a gauntlet covering his entire right arm, granting him extra power. Still has unknown properties, however.)
Additional Stuff: Bazinga!
SlimeCityCreator
01/04/2014 12:25 am
I'm not sure if my rp is dead or not, I can't do this with my laziness
SlimeCityCreator
01/02/2014 6:05 pm
Yeah
Stormbringer527
01/02/2014 5:19 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
All the Rp's are dying. It's pretty sad.
SlimeCityCreator
01/02/2014 4:42 pm
Is it me or are all the rps dying?
Stormbringer527
01/02/2014 1:55 am
Yep.
SlimeCityCreator
01/01/2014 11:54 pm
wow
Stormbringer527
12/31/2013 3:37 am
Ten trillion years. We have flying cars now, and there's been two zombie outbreaks, thirty world wars, four reboots of the human race, most people have cool robot parts, and we now all live our lives according to the Sybil System. Never doubt the worm.
SlimeCityCreator
12/30/2013 10:15 pm
H-how long was i gone from the forums.............
Stormbringer527
12/30/2013 1:44 pm
I might, we'll see. Maybe I'll run up an interest check.
Seacutie
12/30/2013 10:00 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Someone should make another I really liked this RP
Stormbringer527
12/26/2013 8:34 pm
The roleplay for this has been dead for ten thousand years Pironation.
pironation11
12/26/2013 7:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Demigod Application
Name: Nick
Personality: Funny
Appearance: black short hair average hight and white skin
Godly Parent: Posideion
Backstory: Nick was born on a ship that was heading toward Greece. He later found out Posiedon put him on the ship. All his life he was running and stealing to survive.
Powers: Can control water and talk to horses
Weapons: A watch that turns into a trident.
Additional Stuff: He tries to survive on his own. He has no friends or family besides Posideon. He found Camp Half-Blood while running from a Hellhound.
PolarBearPajamas
11/24/2013 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Nyx Katania
Appearance: Blonde Hair (Goes down to Mid-Chest), Blue Eyes, Tan Skin, Black Sneakers, White & Blue Striped Stockings, White No-Sleeve Dress (Goes down to Knees), Black Long-Sleeve jacket, Light Blue Headband,Gold Bangles.
Godly Parent: Iris
Backstory: I lived in a Hotel at the edge of Boston with my Father, Ron, who was a Police man. When I was 9, there was a heist at the National Bank, and he was shot and killed. I was forced to go to my Aunt's orphanage (The "Sunny Coast" Orphanage). 4 years later, There was a boy about 2 years older than me that came and told me he was my cousin. I couldn't deny it, considering the resemblence, and he brought his birth certificate to prove it. It read, "Nick Demetry Katania". He told me his 'Uncle' sent him to retrive me, and bring me to my 'new home'. He brought me to Camp Half-Blood, and told me he was, indeed, related to me, but there was no Uncle, and my new home was for the lucky few considered 'Half-Bloods'. I've been living at the camp ever since.
Powers (Inherited from Iris): Traveling at the Speed of Wind, Traveling into the Underworld with ease.
Powers (Self): Controlling Clouds and Stars with magic (Using my hand to control movement).
Weapons: Silver Katana Blades (Japanese Swords), Crystal Sword
SlimeCityCreator
11/24/2013 9:07 pm
Accepted and Cabin Leader
Seacutie
11/23/2013 9:03 am
Oh ok I don't want one just wondering
SlimeCityCreator
11/21/2013 6:06 pm
Only open for Cabin Leader then you need permission.
Seacutie
11/21/2013 5:47 pm
Wait I thought you weren't aloud to have a big 3 parent.....
Stormbringer527
11/20/2013 7:24 pm
Thanks! I'll post soon.
SlimeCityCreator
11/20/2013 8:36 pm
Can't wait to read
Stormbringer527
11/18/2013 9:21 pm
You need new people? -corny music- Looks like a job for...me. I saw Zeus wasn't taken, and made this guy here. I'll make another whose not a part of the big three if you want.

Name: Daniel King
Personality: Daniel may just be the nerdiest person in the history of people. Years of hiding in his room from his drunken, and likely insane adopted parents lead to his closest friends being the other people who regularly stopped by the comic book shop on the way to school. It's also lead to him having corny, black and white comic book, superhero morals. He's also just goofy and awkward, floating around the camp like Marceline from Adventure Time, and causing mild trouble by changing the weather. Having been at camp for a few years, he has a pretty good knowledge of where and when things happen, and could be seen as a leader around camp. But, he's awkward, goofy, and always busy writing and drawing.
Appearance: Tall, with shaggy dark brown hair, electric blue eyes, broad shoulders, and a sharply cut face.
Godly Parent: Zeus.
Backstory: For most of his life, Daniel lived with an adopted family after his father, "died" and his mother was unable to take care of him by herself. After being adopted by a seemingly loving couple, it turned out that they well...weren't exactly CPS approved, and after divorcing within a month of his adoption, both parents became brutally abusive, until one day he inadvertently hitting one of his parents with a bolt of lightning at the age of 10. His other parent, who pulled a gun and shot at him after seeing this, calling Daniel a demon, well...shot at him. After living on the streets of Manhattan for three years, he stumbled into camp after he was running from a flock of Stymphillian birds. Or "stupid killer pigeons," as he refers to them. Since then, he's learned a lot, and is definitely one of the camp's heavy hitters.
Powers: Daniel, through manipulation of the wind, is capable of flight, though it takes just as much energy as walking, and flying faster is more work. He's also able to shoot lightning bolts, but he has to recharge every so often, like batteries. In addition, any form of weather besides fog and storms, takes a lot of effort. Lastly, Daniel doesn't do heights when he's not flying, he doesn't like being up high when it isn't on his terms. And while this isn't a superpower, he is seemingly inhumanly good at video games. Oh, also he can talk to anything that can fly, and subconsciously knows how to fly an airplane, without any form of training.
Weapons: Daniel favors a nifty gladius, named Skyblade, which not only turns into a cool keychain, but it also talks. It is a bit of a douche though.
Additional Stuff: Nah, I got it all.
SlimeCityCreator
11/20/2013 6:34 pm
Accepted and Cabin Leader also other big 3 kids sounds cool.We already have a Hades kid.Dangit I should pm her that the rp is starting.
SlimeCityCreator
11/10/2013 5:18 pm
Bump we need new people
SlimeCityCreator
11/01/2013 8:32 pm
Bump :/
acs26
10/04/2013 9:50 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pony
Demigod Application

Name: Den Yulsen

Appearance:

Den is somewhat intelligent, but sometimes uses his fist before his brain. He has black hair, put into a spiky fauxhawk. He sometimes wear a black hoodie, or anything that has camo on it. (When I mean 'anything', I mean it.) He wears army boots, because he's too paranoid that he'll randomly get a quest one day. He also has soft brown eyes.

Godly Parent:
Ares (Yup, going classy. Can't wait to get hold of the Gold. *Reference*)

Backstory
:Every since Den was ten, he had a sadistic personality and a taste for blood. Every time he got into a fight, his teachers always thought he was a unstable child. But somewhat, they always knew somehow the arrogant jock he was would matter. But by thirteen, he was out of it.

He got put out of military school, and any other school that dared to take him. His personality became somewhat cruel, because by now, he was sadistic, merciless, and cruel. But he still remained completely social, handsome, and cool. So when his mother pulled up at a summer camp, he didn't think it was going to be some weird ancient Greek stuff.

Powers:

Den has a power that allows him to have deadly accuracy. He can hit any target, 75% of the time with any bow, crossbow, spear, or even sometimes - rock.

Experience: Den hasn't had much experience in the world of Greek mythology. He's injured a few human beings, animals, and houses.. But he's afraid of ever coming near a dragon or minotaur. Due to this fear, he has only a few Spoils of War.

Blessing: Currently, Den doesn't have a blessing from Ares.

Weapons:

He mostly use a claymore sword, and a blowgun combo.

Fatal Flaw: Inferiority. He always feel like somehow, he disgraced his father and his family.

Additional Stuff:

Sorry I didn't use the normal application. I'm just obsessive when it comes to roleplay applications.
SlimeCityCreator
10/05/2013 1:45 pm
Yeah its ok and accepted.Bigger apps are more like more info.
SlimeCityCreator
09/30/2013 10:15 pm
Ok its starting now
Seacutie
09/30/2013 7:23 pm
apperarance pic. for Kat:

http://calicod.weebly.com/other-stuff.html

i made it btw to look like me/kat (because we look the same)
Seacutie
09/30/2013 7:01 pm
OK GOT IT! :3

Demigod Application
Name: Kat (real name Katherine)
Appearance: Short Brown hair, blue-green eyes, freckles all over face -like me!-
Godly Parent: unknown
Backstory: Teddy was born in a small town, she has 1 younger sister named Angel and a baby brother called Vinny. She is very protective of her siblings.
Powers: unknown
Weapons: So far a kitchen knife
Additional Stuff: ...
ShockingFuture
09/29/2013 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Adena Vasquez
Appearance:
Godly Parent: Thanatos
Backstory: Adena lived a normal life, until she turned 13, her former blue eyes had blackened into soul-less pupils. She was made fun of, ran from. Even toddlers didn't like her.
She ran away, she couldn't do it anymore. She then attacked by a large creature that had slithered around, it was a two headed snake! She screamed and ran, then an arrow hit the snake in between the heads and it turned into yellow powder. She looked behind and saw a man with a white horse for a body "You.... Aren't supposed to exist." he said before saying "You need to follow me." She did as he said, but she still had lots of questions.
Two Years had past, and she had understood all. But the only thing she couldn't really get was why Thanatos would be attracted to her mother, her mother was repulsive and-
deadly.
Powers: She can make people fall over and stay unconscious for a little while, as opposed to actually making people dead.
Weapons: A Skull key chain that she turns into a gladius.
Additional Stuff: None
SlimeCityCreator
09/29/2013 8:21 pm
Accepted and interesting demigod.
SlimeCityCreator
09/29/2013 8:04 pm
ROLEPLAYS START ON RP POST NOW
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
09/29/2013 4:16 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
We have 4 Rp apps. so far.
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
09/29/2013 4:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Demigod Application
Name: Stella Moonstone
Appearance: A creative, wonderful huntress girl. She loves to draw anything and everything. (If it's worth drawing). She has little elf ears, A green dress with many pockets, has two little sun-bleached pigtails, and sky blue eyes. Martina Is 16.
GodlyParent: Atermis.
Backstory:( third person PLZ ): She used to live in a forest with her brother untill monsters started chasing them. She lost her brother at the age of 4, taking his iron daggers and bow as hers. Now she is 16. She has been living at the camp for 12 years now.
Powers: Telepathy, Fire. ( Only a Small bit )
Weapons: Iron daggers, Bow.
Additional Stuff: She is great friends with the people in Athena's cabin, also has a pet wolf who fights alongside her. ( Wolf can read Stella's thought's but not other's. Can also talk with anyone telepathically.)
SlimeCityCreator
09/29/2013 8:01 pm
Ok a huntress and accepted
SlimeCityCreator
09/25/2013 7:47 pm
OK so how many apps do we have.I just need to know how many so we can start the rps.
Sir Tutto
09/25/2013 3:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Demigod Application

Name: Lance Lawford
Appearance: Lance is tall, a little on the skinny side and has honey comb brown hair. His hair is curly and goes down to half his neck.
Personality: ((Should really add this)) The first thing you notice about Lance is his eccentric personality. He is unlike normal people for two reasons, one, his a demigod and two, he is a sociopath. Due to this Lance craves stimulation and finds most activities boring and at times even repetitive. To find this stimulation he will go to great lengths, basically you'd have no idea what he would do next. Besides having the disorder Lance is manipulative and a logical thinker (naturally). He will take the chance to manipulate anyone at anytime to do his bidding. Whether it be close ones or not.
Godly Parent: Athena
Backstory: Lance grew up in a dysfunctional family. He lived with his four siblings, two were infants, one was ten and the other eighteen. His eighteen year old half brother would wonder off, leaving Lance at home to take care of his younger brothers. The two infants were constantly crying and it didn't help when his ten year old sister wouldn't help. Many times had Lance tried to get his father to take control but there he remained in his old chair, an expressionless look in his face while he wat he'd TV. The only time Lance got a brake was when he would go to the libary. He loved the library, simply for the reason of books and their smell. On his venturing through the land of books, Lance came across a book of analytical psychology. Almost instantly he became engulfed, reading for hours and hours without end.

This was the life of Lance before the day he turned thirteen, the day he finally found who his mother was and the day he was sent to Camp Half Blood.
Powers: Lance's power is more of a advanced skill. He, having studied psychology, has the ability to read people. He is able to read their body language and moods, allowing him access to their feelings and sometimes even thoughts. Lance's other ability, is deduction. From analyzing every variable and taking away the unlikely, he is able to make accurate deductions. Wether it be finding lost items or a persons history.
Weapons: Lance's weapon is his wit, otherwise he uses two celestial silver daggers, given from his mother, Athena.
Additional Stuff:
SlimeCityCreator
09/25/2013 7:44 pm
accepted and personality is optional
Cyndus
09/25/2013 1:49 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
This is a forum RP, not a server RP.

Go die now pls.
PureNerd
09/25/2013 7:22 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
also, I can make skins for everybody so they can match there characters
SlimeCityCreator
09/25/2013 7:42 pm
This is a forum rp -_-
SlimeCityCreator
09/24/2013 9:32 pm
ATTENTION EVERYONE:RPs will start when we get enough apps.That is all .
Cyndus
09/24/2013 9:05 pm
Can I have some tips?

kthnx.

I don't care much for grammar in this, I'll manage to read it.

But can you RP in third person? Such as:

When Ethan was 13 years old. etc.

Please?
SlimeCityCreator
09/24/2013 9:15 pm
First or third is fine to me,but i dont have any tips :/
Cyndus
09/24/2013 9:16 pm
I worded that wrongly, I was GIVING tips.

First person MAKES IT HARD AS HELL TO TELL WHO'S TALKING.

So, I suggest you make a rule on that.

I'm gonna make my app now
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome