~ROLEPLAY!!! Hybrid Creatures!~

Lipse's Avatar Lipse10/31/15 9:16 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 19
11/9/2015 10:43 pm
Lipse's Avatar Lipse
So I've been having an obsession with Hybrids lately, and I thought it would be fun to start a roleplay!

Story
Click to reveal
You gain consciousness in a lab, trapped laying down in a glass tube. You hit the glass as hard as you can, but the glass is unbreakable. Then you overhear a lab worker you assume is important say, "Another failed specimen. Through it away."
Then another lab worker says, "Are you sure, sir? This creature could be of use to us-"
"Throw it away, I said!" the boss yelled at the other lab worker. The lab worker looks at you and clicks a button, sending your glass tube through a shoot. Everything pitch black, you are unaware of what is happening. Then it you suddenly stop, the bottom of the glass tube opens, and you fly out, landing back-first on the ground. You rub your back and slip on the sand. You're on a beach, with a big field behind you full of rolling hills. Curious, you walk towards the hills, and approach the largest of the hills. It has a large opening going deep underground. Not knowing what else to do, you go into the large hill opening and start descending the stairs.

Basically, it's a big underground society of lab failure hybrids. Great idea, huh?

About The Map
Click to reveal
The world that we play the rp is an underground area that looks like it's outside, but it's actually just a hologram to keep the hybrids from finding their way back into the lab.
The hologram world is a big island surrounded by endless water. Part of the island is forest but most of the island is a field of rolling hills. The hybrids live in an underground system of 4 floors, the 4th floor being the deepest underground.

Rules
Click to reveal
1. NO OP CHARACTERS plez (that means you can't control other players, being invincible, etc.)
2. No overly sexual scenes
3. No more than 2 special abilities
4. Do not change anything about the map
5. Make your character before playing (with the specifics below)
6. Have fun

Fill This Out About Your Character
Click to reveal
RP name:
RP age:
Hybrid (up to 4 types of creatures):
Appearance (Explanation or picture):
Personality:
Abilities:

Extra Details
Click to reveal
So basically you post the description of your character in this thread, if I accept you, I'll add you to a private PM, and we'll play there. I will only accept up to 10 players, no exceptions.
Since I'm the game master, I will play multiple characters

Players
Click to reveal
1. Mirikushi (Noraa)
2. Sparki Wolf (Jinx)
3. Rupert (Jonathan)
4. Legomax101 (Maxzinus)

RP started, because I don't want to keep people waiting. Sorry if you missed out!
Lipse
Level 49 : Master Fox

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/09/2015 10:43 pm
Lipse
supernova_stars
Name
Aspen Woode is the name of this (un?)lucky individual.

Aspen is 15 and a half, and her birthday is November 22.

Hybrid Types
Aspen is a mix of an Eastern Gray squirrel, a tabby cat, and a normal human.

Appearance
Aspen is a small girl, pale and freckled. Her ears have been surgically removed and the usual places neatly covered, with only fading scars to show they were ever there. A pair of ears, borrowed from an unlucky tabby cat, sit atop her head, almost blending in with her ginger hair, which is unruly but semi-contained within a pixie cut. Her eyes are almond-shaped and brown, and have been modified to act like a squirrel's (a wide view, allowing her to see behind her- to an extent, of course, as well as an improved periphery, allowing it to focus a bit more but not as much as if she were looking directly at the thing), and she also has a large, long, furry tail that has been attached to her spine, which she can control. (Sometimes she cuddles it to sleep when she's cold.)

Aspen is usually wearing a grey sweater, which cuts off at her waist, over a navy, spotted skirt that goes to about halfway between her hips and her knees, as well as over-the-knee black socks and knee-high black boots. Her tail either sits poking out from beneath the sweater, threaded through the skirt, or wrapped around her leg.

Photo of Clothes (wouldn't fit into Appearance)

Personality
Before the hybridization, Aspen was a sunny girl with a winning smile, who attempted to make friends but had just as many enemies due to severe understandings.
And then the hybridization happened.
Gone is her sunny smile, replaced by a shaky grimace and a reluctance to trust. She remains quiet and attempts to distance herself from everyone, due to intense anxiety and paranoia the experiments left her with. If she feels threatened, she will freeze, due to the part of her screaming "SQUIRREL!". However, her walls aren't hard to break down and although she is quiet nowadays, it is possible to get her to enjoy others again.

Abilities
Aspen has:
  • -increased agility
  • -increased hearing
  • -increased balance
  • -increased vision

Okay, so, like I said to CharlieDawg, I will see what the others think.
It's just a hassle because everytime I add someone to the conversation I have to start a new PM xD
11/09/2015 10:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network
supernova_stars
Name
Aspen Woode is the name of this (un?)lucky individual.

Aspen is 15 and a half, and her birthday is November 22.

Hybrid Types
Aspen is a mix of an Eastern Gray squirrel, a tabby cat, and a normal human.

Appearance
Aspen is a small girl, pale and freckled. Her ears have been surgically removed and the usual places neatly covered, with only fading scars to show they were ever there. A pair of ears, borrowed from an unlucky tabby cat, sit atop her head, almost blending in with her ginger hair, which is unruly but semi-contained within a pixie cut. Her eyes are almond-shaped and brown, and have been modified to act like a squirrel's (a wide view, allowing her to see behind her- to an extent, of course, as well as an improved periphery, allowing it to focus a bit more but not as much as if she were looking directly at the thing), and she also has a large, long, furry tail that has been attached to her spine, which she can control. (Sometimes she cuddles it to sleep when she's cold.)

Aspen is usually wearing a grey sweater, which cuts off at her waist, over a navy, spotted skirt that goes to about halfway between her hips and her knees, as well as over-the-knee black socks and knee-high brown boots. Her tail either sits poking out from beneath the sweater, threaded through the skirt, or wrapped around her leg.

Photo of Clothes (wouldn't fit into Appearance)

Personality
Before the hybridization, Aspen was a sunny girl with a winning smile, who attempted to make friends but had just as many enemies due to severe understandings.
And then the hybridization happened.
Gone is her sunny smile, replaced by a shaky grimace and a reluctance to trust. She remains quiet and attempts to distance herself from everyone, due to intense anxiety and paranoia the experiments left her with. If she feels threatened, she will freeze, due to the part of her screaming "SQUIRREL!". However, her walls aren't hard to break down and although she is quiet nowadays, it is possible to get her to enjoy others again.

Abilities
Aspen has:
  • -increased agility
  • -increased hearing
  • -increased balance
  • -increased vision
11/08/2015 7:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
CharlieDawg
Rp name: mark
Rp age: 15
Hybrid: Panther/eagle/human
Appearance/explanation: My body is human. half my head is a panther and the other half is human. I Also have a panther tail and claws. I have large eagle wings coming from my back and a large eagle beak coming from my face.
Personality: outgoing, slight temper, and caring.
Abilities: Flying at high speeds, increased strength

Hope I get in this looks awesome
11/09/2015 9:33 pm
Lipse
Aww sorry it already started! hope to see you next time!
Sorry <3

Edit: I'll ask my current players to see what they think
11/03/2015 9:11 pm
Lipse
Check all of your PM boxes! I've started the RP because I didn't want you guys to have to wait any longer c:
11/03/2015 6:09 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
Maxzinus the Dragon
RP name: Maxzinus
RP age: 157
Hybrid (up to 4 types of creatures): Night Fury/Wolf
Personality: Clam serious and nice
Abilities: shape shifting and telekinesis
Pic if I did the thing wrong: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G_G0 ... 9%2529.png
11/03/2015 8:43 pm
Lipse
I will accept you, but telekinesis is a wide range of abilities. Can you choose a sub-ability of telekinesis? Thank u!
11/03/2015 10:21 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Bard Bard
I'll try getting Lego, he likes role plays
11/03/2015 9:33 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
Maxzinus the Dragon
Raaaawr! XD
11/04/2015 2:57 am
Bard Bard
XD
11/03/2015 8:50 am
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
loverboy
We need more peoples! *^*
11/02/2015 3:03 pm
Lipse
Anyone else?
11/01/2015 11:45 am
Lipse
Sparki WolfRP name: Jinx
RP age: 12
Hybrid (up to 4 types of creatures): Wolf/bluejay/human
Appearance (Explanation or picture): Looks mostly like a wolf with silver fur with black stripes down his back and black chest fur. Stands upright (like a person) and has a long, black tail. Posesses wings as well, like that of a bluejay bird. Clearly male-looking. Blue and black feathers intermixed with some of the fur.
Personality: Sweet, mysterious, has a slight temper
Abilities: Can sense emotions, almost like mind reading, but only with emotions of other beings.

Accepted! 8 more people to go until it starts! ^^
11/01/2015 11:13 am
Bard Bard
RP name: Jonathan Sebastian Alberts
RP age:23
Hybrid (up to 4 types of creatures): lizard, human
Personality: cunning, intelligent, almost emotionless
Abilities: can see though tasting the air
11/01/2015 11:46 am
Lipse
Accepted!

7 more people to go ^^
11/01/2015 11:49 am
Bard Bard
yay!
11/01/2015 8:39 pm
Lipse
^^
11/01/2015 12:28 am
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
loverboy
RP name: Jinx
RP age: 12
Hybrid (up to 4 types of creatures): Wolf/bluejay/human
Appearance (Explanation or picture): Looks mostly like a wolf with silver fur with black stripes down his back and black chest fur. Stands upright (like a person) and has a long, black tail. Posesses wings as well, like that of a bluejay bird. Clearly male-looking. Blue and black feathers intermixed with some of the fur.
Personality: Sweet, mysterious, has a slight temper, usually nervous (stutters when afraid)
Abilities: Can sense emotions, almost like mind reading, but only with emotions of other beings.
10/31/2015 11:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ImTrash
RP name: Noraa
RP age: 13
Hybrid (up to 4 types of creatures): Wolf/Fox/Human

Personality: smart, kind, quiet, friendly.
Abilities: telekinesis, duplication(cloning/clones)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome