Shadows on the Multiverse III RP: Travelling to the nether

Rob333's Avatar Rob3337/22/22 4:59 pm
5 emeralds 90
** Hello again :) sorry for hiatus, there was a problem that didn't allow me to continue this series. This time GoldenScientist, CesarCarter, ShadowGoldenScientist ShadowGreief, DarkRob333 and me are back **

Golden came back after asking about her powers on Darfyra, no one knew what was about to happen.
Some time ago the Shadow Dimension started to spread throught the Multiverse, one of the raided dimensions was the dimension were the Robzinia city was builded.
The shadow Dimension started to send Shadow People to all the universes to take the control of everything, but this damaged the reality collapsing it into different timelines, in one of the timelines Rob333 survived to the raid of Robzinia and went to fight to the Shadow Dimension, but this created DarkRob333 as a corrupted version of Rob333.
After that Rob333 ended in the Overworld and also got into the Sculk Plain.

After trapping DarkRob333 in the Sculk Plain the timeline got separated in 2 timelines, one where DarkRob333 died in the Sculk Plain and the second one is that one i'm gonna tell you about...

The weakness of Shadow People and Shadow Dimension is the light, so Rob333 is trying to bring light from every dimension to the Overworld for stopping Shadow People there...

For that, he's going to the Nether to get so many light resources for destroying the shadows. And Golden and Greief are helping him.

Rob333: Finally we have a flint and steel, we just need obsidian to build the portal.
Greief: I can help with that.

*Returning to Sculk Plain*

DarkRob333: Finally you came back for me...
Random Shadow People: Yes, and thank to you we destroyed this weird city in this sculk dimension.
DarkRob333: I think it's called Darfyra.
DarkRob333: Let's bring too Shadow Golden and Shadow Greief, we get them free of these tubes, they will help us against Golden and Greief.

After raiding the Sculk Dimension and getting free DarkRob333, Shadow Golden and Shadow Greief, the Shadow People opened a portal to the nether...

*Back with Rob333*

Rob333: Finally, after hours we have a diamond pickaxe, now we need to find lava...

*After some hours*

Rob333: Finally we found and mined obsidian, now let's build the portal.

They builded the nether portal and entered there, they started to mine so many nether materials, but in their exploration they found a nether fortress. The fortress was completely destroyed and corrupted.

Rob333: Apparently Shadow People arrived here... They're trying to take over the control of the nether now.

They found after a bastion remnant, but this one was corrupted and there was 2 survivors, the both were hurted, were a piglin and a piglin brute.

Random Piglin: Those shadows destroyed everything, the nether is now lost...
Rob333, Greief and Golden: It's not lost, they'll learn to not corrupt everything.
DarkRob333: Hello comrades, i'm back, the other Shadow People rescued us from Sculk Plain...
Golden: Us?
DarkRob333: Yes, me and my comrades.
Shadow Golden and Shadow Greief: Hello, they helped us to escape from the tubes, and the sculk orb is useless against them...
Rob333: But light is effective against them!

After that they started to destroy so many Shadow People with the materials they got from the nether.

DarkRob333: Too late... The Nether almost falls.
Rob333: No if we stop you.

The battle continued.

DarkRob333: Ok comrades, we ended with this dimension, let's go now directly for the Overworld!

The Shadow People, DarkRob333 and the Hollows got out of the nether directly to the Overworld where they started to bring chaos, destruction and corruption...

Rob333: We failed... There's no more hope... What we could do? They made the same on my dimension...
Greief: We need to go to the Overworld to make a plan.

When they got to the Overworld DarkRob333 received them.

DarkRob333: Hello comrades, did you came here to become corrupted puppets?
Rob333: No, we came to defeat you...
DarkRob333: *With only one attack destroys an entire village and defeats the protagonists and gets them again to the nether*
DarkRob333: Now you'll stay here forever comrades... Is my revenge for you trapping me... *Breaks the flint and steel, gets out of the nether to the overworld and destroys the portal*

DarkRob333 and Shadow People kept corrupting the overworld alongside Shadow Golden and Shadow Greief meanwhile Rob333, Golden and Greief were trapped in the nether trying to get out...
Rob333
Level 48 : Master Sus