Shadows on the Multiverse IV: The Great Battle

Rob333's Avatar Rob3337/24/22 9:36 pm
3 emeralds 74
After getting trapped in the nether, GoldenScientist, CesarCarter and Rob333 have to search a way to get out and defeat DarkRob333, ShadowGreief and ShadowGoldenScientist...

They started to search in all the nether a way to get out, and they found one...
They found a ruined portal, so they using the diamond pickaxe rebuilded the nether portal. After that they found a flint and steel in a fortress, after that they turned on the portal, when they got into the overworld they appeared in a snowy taiga.

In the snowy taiga they found an igloo and got a weakness potion and the golden apple.

Rob333: We can use this for the battle.

???

You keep walking.
You arrive to a pillager outpost.
You free the allays and golems and you steal the loot of the chest.
You get bad omen 5.
You get out of the outpost alongside Golden and Greief.
You keep searching DarkRob and a way to syop him, so you think and you say:
"We can use the bad omen as a distraction against DarkRob"
Greief answers to you:
"And what will come after?"
You respond:
"Golden will stop the Hollows and we 2 we're going for the shadows"
You keep your travel and you find plains.
There you find an enderman who brings you to the end where all the endermans get allied with you because they don't want any shadow in the end.
Due to being in the end, you are forced to fight the ender dragon.
The fight it's not so hard for you because the ender dragon isn't extremely hard to defeat.
You and the endermans get out of the end.
The endermans gift you and your friends some ender pearls.
You keep your travel.
You finally arrive near to a village that is being destroyed by us...

???

Rob333: Ok, let's do this.
DarkRob333: Hello comrades, you won't defeat us because i know everything you did in your travel... Like your endie army...
Rob333: How do you know that?
DarkRob333: I became extremely powerful and i even defeated OmniRob.
Rob333: Who?
DarkRob333: That doesn't matter... When i defeated him i got semi-omnipresent powers and so i saw everything you made.
DarkRob333: The overworld will fall soon, you can't do nothing...
Rob333: Yes, we can... *Runs to the village*
*Goat Horn Seek sounds*
*A raid starts in the village*

The raiders helped against the shadow people and when the raiders arrived all the huge ender army started to attack too.
In that moment Greief and Rob333 started to attack DarkRob333 with light and anything they had near.
Meanwhile Golden was attacking the Hollows using her sculk powers.

The fight resulted in the Hollows getting contained and the shadow people getting out from the overworld, but DarkRob333 kept the fight.

DarkRob333: You won't be able to defeat me, i'm above you...

DarkRob333 made a super attack, an attack that is capable to damage the timeline or the reality, but the attack requires so many energy so he can't repeat it now...
DarkRob333 communicated with all the shadow people, he ordered an attack to a new dimension...
After that Rob333 remembered that he was able to summon a wither, so he summoned it.
Wither started to attack DarkRob333, he was receiving so many attacks from everyone so he had to run...
But he got the control of the wither.
After that he got into another dimension with the rest of the shadow army to corrupt it and getting power before trying to spread the darkness corruption to the overworld again...

Rob333: They'll return... We'll need to be prepared...
Rob333
Level 48 : Master Sus