The Company of Myself: Episode 1: Trapped!

Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys5/20/13 9:31 pm
1 emeralds 226 4
5/21/2013 8:26 pm
Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys
Additional Episodes come as replys later. The Scene: Your room. There is a closet, bed, bookshelf, desk, TV, computer, two windows, and a door. The interacting commands are Use, Examine, Go, and Talk. You start out in your bed with a backpack. Inside the backpack are car keys, your phone, a pen and paper, and keys which your dad gave you and you dont know what they go to. You decide if your a boy or girl at the beginning. There are achievements you get for doing some things, and when you complete them, you get a special item. I'll tell you when you complete a achievement. This isn't totally horror, more mystery.

I'll now explain the chapters. Episode 1: Trapped!: Your trapped in your room. You need to find out how to get out. Tip: Make sure you examine just about everything, you don't want to not get an important item, or something you need later.

Episode 2: What now?: You got out, but now you don't know where to go. Nobody seems to be home, but some people are walking by. Maybe you can talk to them, go to your friends house, or try to search for your parents with no leads?

And depending on what you choose, I'll go from there. Make sure you reply to interact. The first person will probably decide most of what happens.
Megalandrys
Level 28 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/21/2013 5:16 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
1. Then put it in forum games.

2. Yes but its not really a roleplay. More of a game.

3. Then at least put apps in the right section!

4. Again... forum games...

5. Not sure how to answer this one.

6. My avatar does not reflect my personality or how you should treat me.

~Conclusion~

Wrong Forums!
05/21/2013 8:26 pm
Megalandrys
1. I did.

2. Why copy what I said? And games have stories.

3. Uh, read it again.

4. I did.

5. Ok.

6. Who said it does?

Conclusion: Not at all did all of your replies fit with "Wrong Forums!!"

Now with this can you not reply again and ignore this post maybe?
05/21/2013 5:05 pm
Megalandrys
tmplumberWe don't want to roleplay in this roleplay. Please follow the tips before.

1. Roleplay with others till you are more experienced first.

2. Make a good story.

3. Put it in the right section.

Please follow these tips on why you shouldn't have said anything.

1. It's not a roleplay really, it's a game.

2. It's really your opinion of the story, anybody can say anything about it and say they are right, I've seen things like this before, and I thought I would want to do it and want other do do it as well.

3. I have roleplayed before and I'd think I'm pretty experienced (this is a new thing I'm just trying out), but, hey, everyone has their own opinions, again.

4. There is no right section for this but this one, really.

5. I had already posted this in another forum, and it said 'You can not delete posts in this forum.'.

6. Not many people can take someone seriously when there avatar is a black guy with an afro strutting down the street.
05/21/2013 4:13 pm
Megalandrys
Hello?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome