Xindao's Avatar Xindao
The Mythical Lunaria RP

by SquishyZaUltra

Please do NOT RP here unless you have signed up and been accepted here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/the-magical-fantasy-t229952.html

GO!
SquishyZaUltra
Level 49 : Master Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/07/2013 7:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Xindao
((An app that needs accepting))
05/06/2013 11:54 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
((Is this just going to go on forever? How am i suppose to get out of this mess? =T))
05/06/2013 11:46 pm
SquishyZaUltra
"Augh, just take a dive," Kumo muttered and moved Spike into a pond with force, as she walked to the pond. She leaned against a tree.

((If above is counted as meta-gaming...))

"Augh, just shaddup," Kumo mumbled hitting Spike against a tree while still holding him stiff.
04/30/2013 7:32 pm
Typhlosionboy
((Nope))
04/30/2013 5:47 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Supersniper15
((... did everyone get eaten by a huge blueberry pie?))
04/18/2013 10:45 am
Supersniper15
Roshan could see a large tree with big branches. He floated up to as high as he could go then started to use his hands to climb up to the top.
04/17/2013 8:16 pm
Typhlosionboy
"......well, excuuuuuse me Princess!" Spike said sarcastically
"You could have killed me or let me go but noooooo, you had to prevent me from moving!" Spike said
"It's your own fault that i'm here! If i could move i would just fly away at this point, but nooooo!" Spike continued
04/17/2013 12:56 pm
Supersniper15
Roshan still had no idea where he was. He was in a forest made of pines. BIG pines. So big that he could not get to the top.
04/17/2013 12:44 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Kumo yawned and looked at Spike after she finished eating.
"You're unusually....annoying..." she muttered and Akio fell asleep on her lap.
04/17/2013 11:11 am
Supersniper15
Roshan was lost. Of course he would not say as such, but he was. Very few of his memories had remained intact after his transformation. He did see some sunlight come from a small hole in the wall. He squeezed through the hole and found himself in another cave. This one went up. He followed it, and found himself on the edge of a cliff. He had no idea where he was, so he floated down to the ground to take a look...
04/16/2013 10:59 pm
Typhlosionboy
Spike rolled with his eye's.
"Suuuuure....well, game over! I wanna do something else!" Spike said with a angry tone.
"I wanna leave this place! I'm getting sick of this place and i'm getting sick of YOU!" Spike said angry and wanted to point at Kumo but was unable to....
04/16/2013 10:22 pm
SquishyZaUltra
((Ike <3))

Kumo snickered, "Because you're a fool and was looking for trouble. I just thought to play with you xD "
04/16/2013 10:03 am
Supersniper15
Roshan stumbled into the strange cavern and looked around. He had no idea where he was, but he had to hurry. Those miners he had cheated would be here soon...and they would want his blood. in the center of the room was a strange machine that seemed to call out to Roshan. He moved toward it. What was that whispering voice? the one that said "kor forgh tour gytr." it seemed to be chanting. Roshan saw a button on the machine. He did not want to press it, but his hand was reaching out to push it...he pressed it. The voice stopped. All was still. Suddenly iron arms burst out of the floor around Roshan and grabbed him, holding him to the floor. Pain! Hot powerful PAIN!!! Roshan let out a scream of terror and pain. Three miners burst into the room and shout "where are you!? come out you low life and give us back our money! come out now and we wi..." The miners cut off when they see the thing that is Roshan. Red eyes glow. No legs, but with two thin arms with razor sharp fingers. Roshan rises up from the floor and hovers a foot above the ground. "I am Roshan and you will die." Roshan snaps his arm and a finger comes loose, taking the lead miner in the head. The others run away screaming. Roshan flies forward and strikes down another miner. The other soon joins his friend. Roshan starts to go to find his way out of this mine...
04/16/2013 12:04 am
Typhlosionboy
zane6200
Typhlosionboy(("I fight for my friends!"))

((Ike from Fire emblem?))

((Not sure from who that exactly was but it might be Ike))
04/16/2013 12:02 am
Level 25 : Expert Miner
zane6200
Typhlosionboy(("I fight for my friends!"))

((Ike from Fire emblem?))
04/15/2013 11:40 pm
Typhlosionboy
(("I fight for my friends!"))
((I'm on a computer again, seriously, everything is so tiny on a tablet...))

"I see...i don't really care for World Destruction, i just want to get rid of all the Mythicans (:3)" Spike said
"And seriously...."I'm peaceful"? You just tried to kill me and now you keep me locked in place! What kind of peacefulness is that?!" Spike asked angry.
"Hmph! Whatever...so...what are you going to do now? Because i have to go with you and i want to go somewhere else....getting bored of this place..." Spike sighed
04/15/2013 11:28 pm
SquishyZaUltra
((I see. Don't worry about it. ^^))

"Well, what'd you suspect? Mythicans are like humans, except for the fact that we have more capability of things. I'm quite a peaceful Mythican, but I fight if I find it necessary. Mythicans aren't people that spend every day plotting world destruction, y'know..." Kumo answered as she continued to eat her apple.
04/15/2013 8:57 pm
Typhlosionboy
((Sorry that I didn't respond, i'm on vacation, and I'm using a tablet and it's pretty annoying to type with! Next time I hope I can use a computer... >.<))

Spike sat down on a rock and then got hit by the snail shell....
"Thanks..." Spike said
"...So...what do you Myticans do on a daily basis?" Spike asked
"I mean, is this all? Nothing else?" Spike asked

((Trust me, this was really hard to type...))
04/14/2013 1:56 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Kumo lowered Spike and made him sit down. She then picked up a snail shell that looked like it perhaps had a snail in it and she threw it at him.
04/14/2013 4:37 am
Typhlosionboy
"....... I'm bored...you have a book or something that would keep me busy?" Spike asked as he sighed out of boredom.
"Seriously, just watch you is really boring, watching slugs is more interesting then watch you! And can i at least sit down?" Spike asked as he looked at a rock.
04/14/2013 12:09 am
SquishyZaUltra
Kumo rolled, making her dodge but causing her to cut herself with the knife. "Well, necessarily, I CAN hold you still while I'm asleep but I won't be as stable, not to mention there's a chance I could lose my grip depending on how tired I am...but I could necessarily still hold you tightly...yet...my grip would be loose and unstable. =/ So...hm......and I'm sure I'll manage when you're hungry. Otherwise...you can fast," she muttered and started sucking on the finger she cut by accident.
04/13/2013 8:27 pm
Typhlosionboy
"Hey!! I'm no Balloon that you take with you everywhere! And what if i get hungry?" Spike asked.
"And what if your going to sleep? You can't use your powers when your asleep!" Spike said.
"Well, i might not be able to move, but i can still attack you!!" Spike said as he fired multiple laser at Kumo.
04/13/2013 8:22 pm
SquishyZaUltra
"Actually...I can make you come with me everywhere I go," Kumo muttered moving Spike around in the air while he was still unable to move. "Therefore, I don't have to stay here forever. You, on the other hand, just have to stay still forever, and that has no affect to me. So do take as long as you like to reconsider your own actions," she continued and started cutting an apple she had washed quite some time ago. She began eating calmly.
04/13/2013 8:19 pm
Typhlosionboy
((It's Jake all over again 0_0))

".......Not this again...." Spike sighed.
".....I'm bored! Do you maybe have something like a Gameboy or a book or something?" Spike asked as he tried to move again but failed...
"How long can you keep this up? Are you just going to stand there until i change? And what if i don't want to change? Then you have to stay here forever!" Spike said
04/13/2013 8:14 pm
SquishyZaUltra
"Hm....I'm hoping that you'll learn your lesson so I won't have to bring torment to your mind," Kumo muttered.
04/13/2013 7:52 pm
Typhlosionboy
Spike yelled random things for a few minutes and eventuality stopped.
"...... So....what now? You like going to flinch me against a tree or something?" Spike asked out of boredom and sighed.
"Man, being unable to move is really boring! And i have an itchy head!" Spike said as he tried to move his harm but couldn't...
04/13/2013 7:43 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Kumo dodged just in the nick of time with her cheek getting singed. Kumo fell to the ground from rashly dodging. She got up then her eyes glowed, psychically grabbing a hold of Spike, making him unable to move besides squirming. This is a bit boring... e_e she thought. Watching an angry guitarist break his best guitar ever is more entertaining than this...why can't life be fun?
04/13/2013 7:37 pm
Typhlosionboy
"...... (Jeesh, are all Mythicans like this?)" Spike thought to himself...
"Ummm....w-whatever then..." Spike said and shrugged.
"So, yay! Village is saved, boys and girls are happy, yay! Ok, here is your reward" Spike said and fired a laser at Kumo
04/13/2013 7:29 pm
SquishyZaUltra
((Yes, I do know that. But I didn't think that the village was SO close near. xDDDDDDDDDD))

Kumo glared at Akio. Akio went like: v( " )v
"Akio, do something helpful and go be a lifesaver," Kumo muttered shoving Akio.
04/13/2013 10:07 am
Typhlosionboy
((I don't know...who cares at this point, it already happened =/))

Spike kept punching the dark hand until he was freed.
"So your creating a tsunami to save them? ....." Spike asked as he stared Kumo with a very awkward look.
"Ummm...Dude, tsunami's kill people too!" Spike said as he face-palmed.

((Squishy, you do know that tsunami's can kill people and create massive destruction right? Look at Japan, besides the fact that they have Godzilla stomping around there was once a tsunami in Japan -in 2011- that created a lot of chaos =/))
04/13/2013 9:53 am
SquishyZaUltra
((Hrm, I have no clue. =/ Does it seem like meta-gaming? (Not being sarcastic here. Didn't think of it as meta gaming but....)))

((Forget last post))

Kumo looked around for a minute. "Hm....burning village or burning man...which one..." she mumbled to herself. Akio was in state of worriment, therefore was sending tsunami waves towards the village.
04/13/2013 3:58 am
Typhlosionboy
((Wheater forecast? So the rain just appeared on it's own? Isn't that kind of meta-gaming? I mean, i create a forest fire and then "Suddenly out of nowhere it started to rain! lawl!"))
04/12/2013 11:37 pm
SquishyZaUltra
((No no no! ^^ Weather forecast!))
04/11/2013 2:35 pm
Typhlosionboy
((Wait a minute! How did Kumo make rain appear? Where did that Device came from? You never told us that it was there or you had that thing, at at least, i can't remember you said it? Seriously? anyways, i have to go =/))
04/11/2013 2:24 pm
SquishyZaUltra
((Neutral. XD))

Kumo stopped to think. Akio just sat there staring unamused at Kumo. Kumo just kept sitting there on the ground.
"Hm..." Kumo mumbled and looked at a device. "...5......4.........3.........2.............1..." she muttered and snapped her fingers at "1."
It then started pouring rain hard. Akio almost wanted to faint.
"Hmh, looks like the forecast for today was right. Sudden downpour of cats and dogs..." Kumo muttered with a neutral look on her face.
04/11/2013 2:08 pm
Typhlosionboy
((Yo, so did you have awful dreams about Munna or me?))

"I thought Mythicans cared about people! I guess not! I guess those people in that village have to meet there end!" Spike muttered and punched the dark hand trying to free himself.
"What is the choice? Finish me and let millions of people meet there end, or save those people and letting me escape?" Spike said as he continued to punch the hand.
04/11/2013 2:01 pm
SquishyZaUltra
((Haiiiii))
04/11/2013 1:01 am
Typhlosionboy
((Ok, awful dreams about Munna))
04/11/2013 12:59 am
SquishyZaUltra
((yah xD))

Kumo dodged the laser and punched Spike.

((G'night! =3 Wish me awful nightmares >;3))
04/11/2013 12:31 am
Typhlosionboy
((ummm...hi?))
((Wow, a bit violent 0.o))

Spike turned around and created another fire.
"Ugh....L-let me go and put out that fire, or els that fire is going to spread to that village over there!" Spike explained as he pointed at a village in the distance and fired another laser at Kumo.
04/11/2013 12:18 am
SquishyZaUltra
((Bai <3))
((WOW for some reason I thought it said for a minute, "Spike was swearing a little bit." I imagine weird things...))

Kumo looked around. Akio looked at Kumo and Kumo nodded.
"Forbidden Magic! Tsunami Shockwave!!!" Akio yelled and a tsunami shock waved from Akio, wetting the fire and putting it out. Kumo then slashed at Spike with her sword, (Not harshly purposely,) and grabbed his neck.
04/10/2013 2:35 pm
Typhlosionboy
Spike was sweating a little bit.
"Oh no! It's not going to be that easy!" spike said as he fired some more laser (i should have gave him some more powers xD))
"Yeah i was waiting for some Mythicans to show up, enjoy your last few hours!" Spike said and fired a laser beam at the forest creating a fire.

((I have to go, See ya next time Oshawott's!))
04/10/2013 2:12 pm
SquishyZaUltra
((LOLOLOL I meant "Wings" XD Lemme fix that x3))

"Oh, so you were waiting for Mythicans! So THAT'S what your whiny scream was saying!!!" Kumo said diving into Spike and ramming him into a tree.
"Forbidden Magic! Shadow Hand!" Akio yelled and a dark hand nailed Spike to the tree.
"Perfect!" Kumo said pulling out her swords.
She pointed the blades at Spike.
04/10/2013 2:05 pm
Typhlosionboy
((I knew that! I was just testing you... ¬‿¬))
((She brought out her "winds"? What is she doing then? Is she like farting? 0_o))

"Yeah! I'm a Rebelman, so what?!" Spike asked and fired his laser at Kumo.
"I guess your a Mythican am i right? I grew tired of waiting you know!" Spike said and flew up to Kumo and punched her.
04/10/2013 1:56 pm
SquishyZaUltra
((DING DING DING! LOL yah Kumo is the character. That's why Akio is ON her shoulder. xD))

Kumo punched Spike in the face pushing him back. She brought out her wings and rose into the air.
"Akio, rise and shine...we got an opponent..." Kumo muttered.
Akio didn't wake up. Kumo sighed.
"REBELMAN ALERT!!!!" Kumo yelled and Akio immediately woke up getting ready to fight.
"Right!" Akio yelled ready.
04/10/2013 1:33 pm
Typhlosionboy
"Well, i'm looking for Myhican so i can defeat them!" Spike said with his hand into a fist and didn't took his eyes off of Kumo ((<-- That is the actually character right? Not the partner?))
"Well, are you going to tell me where they are or what?!" Spike asked as he got impatient and his eyes started to glow red, charging up to fire another laser.
"You only have about 10 seconds before your toast so tell me where they are!!" Spike shouted
04/10/2013 1:23 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Kumo was revealed from the bushes. She had an unamused look on her face with Akio on her shoulder.
"Okay, what's with all of the screaming?" Kumo asked with a sigh.
04/10/2013 1:10 pm
Typhlosionboy
Spike was about to fly away when suddenly he heard footsteps coming to his direction.
"Who are?! What do you want?!" Spike asked as he fired another laser beam from his eyes.
"I have no time for people like you! I'm searching for Mythicans! You perhaps know where they like to hang out?!" Spike asked with a angry tone in his voice
04/10/2013 12:53 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Kumo continued to take her time approaching where the voice was coming from.
04/10/2013 12:18 am
Typhlosionboy
"Grrr...." Spike muttered as he fired another laser and went to sit down on a rock.
"Why is it so hard to find a Mythican? Seriously, is it like an endangered species or something? Well, soon it's going to be!" Spike said and picked up a rock and threw it.
"Man....i'm bored..." Spike mutterd
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome