The Purple Forest Inn {IC}

_books's Avatar _books11/1/13 2:24 pm
11/25/2013 9:24 am
Seacutie's Avatar Seacutie
(( The OOC is here ---> http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/the-purple-forest-inn-ooc-t321444.html

GO!))

Aoishira argued with her grandmother quietly. "I tell you, Grammy, there are things here we can't let our guests see!" She whisper-shouted. Her brown hair waved helplessly behind her, yet there was no wind. "Like that!"

Yuki opened the doors to the buffet and grinned widely. Without another word, she ran in and twirled straight to the desserts. With a chuckle, the brunette waved her arms around and shouted, "To the ice cream!" and almost drowned herself with a bowl of swirled ice cream (chocolate and vanilla) a second later.

Sakura growled harshly. "There are no such things as ghosts, Aoi dear!" Despite her age, she was extremely cunning and persuasive. "It's just the wind. Now I don't wish to hear another word!" With that, Sakura ran into the kitchen and went to pick up her troublesome granddaughter.

((Just have someone in the buffet, people rping. :3))
_books
Level 28 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2013 9:24 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Seacutie
Lobo got out of the taxi she was in. The driver drove off right when he was absentmindedly handed money. Lobo quietly walked up to the door and knocked on it.
11/14/2013 6:19 pm
_books
((Bump))
11/12/2013 8:52 am
_books
Yuki yelped, falling into her sister's legs. "N-no, ma'am!" She said politely. "Please excuse my sister, and yes, we were just getting to that." Aoishira picked up her sister in one arm, and with the other, held out for Marie's bag. 'I'll need to speak with Yuki about some manners…" The elder brunette thought angrily.
11/11/2013 10:33 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
"Ah, is that so? Well I do hope she'll get better Aoishira." Annabel smiled. "Can I go play in the back?" Marie asked with a smile as Annabel agreed. Nobody would see a sinister smile creeping up onto her face. "Do you mind leading me to the room?" Annabel asked holding Marie's bag. the pills hidden were most likely going to end up in one of Marie's meals soon. Annabel was growing impatient, and when she saw Yuki staring at her, "Is something wrong dearie?"
11/11/2013 10:28 pm
_books
Aoishira nodded. "Wonderful names. I am Aoishira, and this is Yuki."-Yuki let out an excited squeal-"my grandmother is Sakura, but she is resting." Aoishira set down Yuki, who finally noticed something. The elder one seemed transparent, but the sun was beating down so unusually hard at that time it could have been a mishap.
11/11/2013 10:10 pm
Summertime
"Wa--!" The girl was in a blue dress, with a white apron on. She wore white flats an her pink eyes were shocked.Her light colored hair was a white with pastel yellow mixed in a bit, and it was fluffy like a bunch of lumps put together.
((She's albino))
The girl next to her nodded, "We're staying here under Margert Tateyama's name." Her old fashioned outfit was goth lolita a bit and any fan would love to it. "I am Annabel and she is Marie is it a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
11/11/2013 10:03 pm
_books
Aoishira heard a large bang and swept her sister off her feet and to the door. "Hm?" Aoishira smiled and nodded. "Welcome! ...You seem nervous. Are you looking to stay here?" Yuki giggled and waved, much excited to be carried (a rare time, as Sakura was weak and Aoishira was usually busy).
11/11/2013 9:59 pm
Summertime
Marie knocked on the door, quite timidly and soft that nobody wouldn't notice. Her pale white suitcase with roses on it in her right hand, she continued knocking the way she did until Annabel just started banging on the door, Marie didn't want to be disrespectful in case she got the wrong address.
11/11/2013 9:29 pm
_books
((I swear if this dies I will kill a baby.))
11/05/2013 8:27 am
_books
((*Screams pushingly* BUMP!))
11/03/2013 10:21 am
_books
Sakura shivered, but held Yuki and sat her down in a chair. "Have fun, Yuki, don't run off." Sakura smiled and stepped to get herself some breakfast.

Aoishira was traumatized. Was that...? "Yuki!" She yelped, speeding into the buffet and holding her sister close.

Yuki jumped and let out a cry. "Aoishira, why are you-" Aoishira had interrupted. "There is a ghost here, don't be afraid." Yuki nodded and felt a chill pass over her. "A ghost... how odd." The child nodded again and looked around.
11/03/2013 10:13 am
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Glacies's past life came flooding back. The poverty, the diseases, the yelling. He needed to find the warmth. He glided through the closed door of the room and down the staircase, where he could hear voices coming from a different room. He walked through the wall and found himself in a kitchen, where there were two people.
11/03/2013 9:39 am
_books
"I won't... I won't tell!" Aoishira cried, wiping her face. What if this ghost meant harm? And if she told it about her grandmother... After a while of silence, Aoishira calmed down. "I... I am not sure, you immortal being." She said quietly. "If you wish to find for yourself, examine the people and this place."
11/03/2013 9:34 am
planetblox2000
"Where......Is......The........Warmth......" Glacies rapsed. staring at the mortal being through his dark hood. "I sense a disbelief of spirits and immortality. Tell me, mortal one, who does not believe?" Glacies asked, his scythe clutched tightly in his ghostly hand.
11/03/2013 9:20 am
_books
Aoishira sighed and curled up. It was too cold. "Peh, what's happening?"

((Aoishira scream in 3... 2... now.))

Nervously, she looked up. Before her stood a ghostly figure-tall and blue and barely visible. Right away she knew- Aoishira was seeing a ghost. "A...AAAAAGG-" She flung up from the cover and continued to scream but dared not leave the bed. It was too cold, and she might just freeze.
11/03/2013 9:08 am
planetblox2000
Glacies heard a noise coming from the room next to the one he was in. After a last look for any kind of warmth, he passed through the wall. Only ghosts knew what it was like to pass through a solid object, it was like crossing through a portal into another dimension. Glacies was now in the room where the noise had come from. Anyone in there would be ice cold now.
11/03/2013 9:03 am
_books
((I'm trying to decide which one is more spiritual, Aoishira or Yuki... Aoi it is.))

Sudden hands wrapped around Yuki. She gasped, but realized she was being picked up by her grandmother. Still clutching the ice cream bowl, Yuki allowed herself to be picked up.

Sakura sighed sadly. "Yuki, why'd you have to get so much ice cream?" She turned around and took her grandkid's bowl in a great protest. "You see, your parents... yes, that's it." Being the wonderful grandmother she was, Sakura spun back around and handed back the bowl-with whipped cream now, of course.

Aoishira felt like crying. With a sad whimper, she trudged off towards the rooms. "Why... why is it so cold?" She muttered to herself. when she felt as if she could take it no longer, the teenager flung herself into a bedroom. Most of them were unoccupied, so it was okay to curl yourself up into a sheet caterpillar, right?
11/03/2013 8:48 am
planetblox2000
Glacies stopped. Ahead of him was what looked like a hotel. Bright purple trees surrounded it. "Warmth" He rasped, and glided silently through a window. It was cold. Everything was cold for Glacies, and it had been since that day in 1912 when the icy water marked the end of his mortal life, and began his life as a spirit, and began his neverending quest for warmth.

((If you want to start the interactions early, you can feel a chill if you want.))
11/02/2013 9:59 am
_books
((Bump. Please rp guys ;3;))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome