[The script of map][Human Sacrifice]

facapalm2333's Avatar facapalm23338/16/20 10:30 am history
8/18/2020 2:15 am
facapalm2333's Avatar facapalm2333
First of all, I am not English speaker. I am from Taiwan. And this is the start-building project.
I post our script to recruit people who are interested in this project and want to help.
My name is Enya, and I am a schzio who was just released from mental hospital.
So people who want to join us need to endure the situation of hospitalization of disappearing of me.
I will make our script as a novel and let people read.
Enjoy reading!

*three days translate a chapter and will upload to here

-----------------------------------------------
****Before reading, please put the post order as oldest, so you can read my novel in order.****
------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

Two years before, because of a evil game call one-man hide and seek, Yuki, our leading role, Yong’s girlfriend, disappeared.

Two years later, Kiki, Yong’s friend, her car continued broke down beside a haunted house, House of Minxiong that she had to passed by for college course.

A so-called Tao priest who told Yong and Kiki that car broke down was the SOS from Yuki’s spirit.

Yong and Kiki both decided to enter House of MinXiong to rescue Yuki’s spirits.

There’s something behind the rescue mission.

*about one-man hide and seek:
https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/One-Man_Hide_and_Seek

*House of Minxiong: still existed in Taiwan and still evil.
the satellite geometry: E120° 25’ 34.99〞 N23° 31’ 49.28〞
if you are curious, you can have a look

--------------------------------------------------------

Outline:(**spoiler**)(If you want to read novel only, skip this part)

When Yong was freshman, he and Yuki had a night tour try in House of MinXiong, but they played one-man hide and seek. Yuki disappeared on Earth.

Two years later, because of guilty, Yong wanted to be back in House of MinXiong.

He asked how to do to psyches or Tao priests, however, he found a wrong man who wanted to use Yong for a evil plan.

The man told Yong, because of one-man hide and seek, Yuki’s spirits was stuck in House of Minxiong, if he wanted to rescue Yuki, he had to be back in House of Minxiong.

Yong planned to go along, but he heard that Kiki's car broke down beside the road of House of Minxiong continually.

Thinking that all can be solved at once, Yong invite Kiki to House of Minxiong.

He was thinking with a person they could have each other’s back, but Yong dragged Kiki into a mess.

Down under ancient water well, landscape of Solutional Cave made Yong and Kiki missed their path. The amulet that the man gave Yong suddenly burned, and Kiki was being possessed by Yuki.

Kiki was sometimes possessed by Yuki, because Yuki wanted to talk to Yong.

Being stuck forever in House of Minxiong, Yuki wanted to get out, but she eventually sacrifice herself to save Yong and Kiki from other evil spirits.

After getting out of caves, Yong and Kiki was inside a giant landscape of banyan hole.

Yong and Kiki had a fight because of the vanish of Yuki.

Due to the consuming time and strength , Yong and Kiki were no more cooperated, they started to fight.

Holding the ritual of human sacrifice, the man has got the progress well, but he found out spirits in House of Minxiong weren’t satisfied with two lives for the re-write of the ultimate dead destiny of the man's tumor, they wanted more.

The ritual was being ruined by a thunder, the spirits ate the man’s life.

The ritual was ruined by the spirits, they wouldn’t let go of two human inside the house.

Through hallucination and mental pressure, they wanted Yong and Kiki to die in the house.

The only way out is fight defeat the hallucination.

Yong and Kiki got out of banyan hole, they came to the ancient time line of House of Minxiong.

According to history, back in Qing dynasty, a maid was drowned by the mistress of the house, due to the affair between the maid and the rich owner of the house.

The rich man punished his wife, back in ancient time, this was a humiliation and a disapproval of the status of the mistress.

The mistress committed suicide.

After then, the house was haunted, and the rich man move out of fear.

After Qing dynasty, during World War Two, Japanese army rested in the House of Minxiong.

But they saw hallucination of enemies that in fact was mirrored image of their fellows,then they killed each other. No one survived.

If Yong and Kiki successfully do the salvation of the mistress and the maid, they will decrease two evil spirits which wanted them die.

However, the Japanese army won’t let go of Yong and Kiki.

They do hallucination of evil spirits to let Yong and Kiki kill each other, just like how they died.

At the end of story, only one human survived.

*Taiwan was once ruled by China back in Qing dynasty, and then was sold out to Japan due to the failure of a war.

----------------------------------------

this is all contains, be expected to the novel~
thank you for reading~

Enya
--------------------------------------------------
facapalm2333
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

facapalm2333
08/18/2020 2:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
20200817 uploaded

Chapter 1. The House of Minxiong

“House of Minxiong is creppy! The air feels cold even in summer.”

Inside the cafeteria of a college, there are a man and a woman.

And the woman said,”I get goose bumps even I just pass by the road far away from the haunted house.”

The woman’s name is Kiki, she continue,”I live with my parents so I have to drive by for courses, when I am off class and it’s night on the way home...No, nothing. Never mind."

Yong, the man in front of Kiki, he is pigging out his meal, he stopped eating, and said,”Why leave it in half? I am curious about what happened. ”

Kiki hesitated to talk, but she eventually said, “I feel someone’s calling inside the House of Minxiong, so I think that is why my car continually break down by road. During waiting roadside assistance, it feels really creepy. ”

Yong respond, ”I know a guy who’s Taoist priest. His work is to handle something like this. Do you want to have a try?”

Kiki said yes without hesitation, they then had a appointment with that man, and get to that man on time.

---------------------------------

The house of the man had a modern look, but inside the house, it was totally ancient Chinese style decoration.

Yong and Kiki saw a unknown paint on the For Table. Instead of a paint, it looked like a geometry picture consisted of lines.

There was smoke of sandalwood incense, it help to ease the tense mood.

Mr. Chen invite Yong and Kiki had a seat, and he heard Kiki’s situation, and he said with a heavy tone, ”This can be solved only if you get into the haunted house. And this has a matter with Yong. Yong, do you want to talk about your story? ”

Yong frowned, he obviously was struggling, but after a few deep breath, he said, ”When I was freshman, my girlfriend,Yuki, and I had a night trip try inside the House of Minxiong. We felt boring, and we played one-man hide and seek. In the end, Yuki vanished, like she was never existed.”

When Yong was describing, Mr. Chen closed his eyes.

After Yong finished describing, Mr. Chen opened his eyes, and said, “It is daytime now, and it is in the middle of the noon. Why don’t we go inside the house? I will told you the solution of your problems.”

They then had a small tour inside the house, Mr.Chen didn’t speak the entire tour, Yong and Kiki wouldn’t dare to bother.

After getting back to Mr. Chen’s house, Mr. Chen speak to Yong and Kiki, ”Yuki's spirit was stuck inside the House of Minxiong. Due to the Qi field of Kiki is similar to Yuki, so Yuki used Kiki to send SOS. Are you willing to rescue Yuki’s spirit? ”

Yong looked at Kiki, and Kiki respond without hesitation, “Though I felt scared, I trust Yuki won’t harm us.”

“Very well,” Mr. Chen then said to Yong, “Carry this amulet. Drop your blood on this amulet then your Qi will be lower so Yuki can possessed on your body and get out of the House of Minxiong with you.”

Mr.Chen then told when to get to the House of Minxiong, and some details.

After this, Yong and Kiki leave Mr.Chen’s house respectfully.

----------

Frozen air struk Yong and Kiki’s head, even it was closed to summer vocation and it was really hot outside.

In the middle of nowhere, brushes was equal tall to human’s low back.

The wind blew, and plants there was whispering, which made Yong and Kiki nervous.

The sunlight was blind by giant trees, dark inside the House of Minxiong, the surrounding was disturbing.

On the pathway, a flock of ducks passed by, like they were leading the way, Yong and Kiki felt curious, so they go behind them.

On a broken tree, there was a little pile of grass hanging there.

Swaying inside the wind, this pile of grass was bitten down by a duck.

As Yong and Kiki went near and near, the temperature slide down. When they got inside, the sight was dark, the sunlight vanished.

Kiki cowered, she walked behind Yong.

Two of them saw everywhere inside, they didn’t see any sign or clue.

“Yuki, where are you?”

Yong and Kiki yelled inside the house, no one answered.

Yong took out of the note that Mr. Chen said, he read and said, ”Mr. Chen said the blending between spirit world and the human world is at 15:00. The time is near, we can soon find Yuki! ”

They waited. Suddenly, when the tick was right on 15:00, a bunch spirits appeared, Yong and Kiki ran, but they fell down the water well which should be sealed by cement.

------------------------------------
#Knowledge of Taiwanese culture#

#Qi: please search wiki, it is complicated to explain.

#A pile of grass that hang on tree:
In ancient time, this was a sign that people won’t lost in the mountain, it equal to the line of spirit world and human world.
In front of the pile of grass, it symbolize human world, the world down under a mountain.
Behind the pile of grass, it symbolized spirit world, the world inside the mountain.
Spirits can’t go across the grass, only if the pile of grass is not ruined.

#A leading duck:
The way leading ducks pass by symbolized the way of spirits world. Leading ducks cannot be killed, if you kill leading ducks, spirits that leading ducks lead will possessed you.

(to be continue)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome