The Tutor-IC

_books's Avatar _books7/20/13 4:05 pm
7/21/2013 11:52 am
_books's Avatar _books
The Tutor

Cyndus is murderer. Have fun, guys! :3

It had been about a week since the murder...

Yuki sighed, pulling a black hoodie over her head. It was surprising only the office was shut down, not the entire school. The girl was constantly mocked about it, they didn't care for the tutor anymore. Just assaulting Yuki. Even the teachers were in on it. They wouldn't let her go to class, she was 'putting the others in danger'. Was she really? No, someone else was. Yuki walked around the halls, ignoring the students late for class. She slumped down in front of her locker, crying softly.

((I will be on and off, currently watching Sharknado.))
_books
Level 28 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/21/2013 11:52 am
_books
((OH MY GOD. Okay!))

"Her name is Alex... right?" Yuki ran up to steady the boy, and gestured to the new person they had just met. "Jocks? God, you poor thing...." She mumbled softly, looking at Alex. "My name is Yuki. Can you help me get him to the nurse's office?" Yuki asked, motioning her to come over.
07/21/2013 9:44 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Alex held a smile, but she was angry. People kept getting in the way of her killing someone.

(( The reason I'm having smaller posts is because I'm gonna rampage around page 10. ))
07/21/2013 7:43 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
BlueLandmineTurtle
Xaiver fell forward a bit when Yuki opened the locker but he steadied himself and stepped out of the locker as he heard a muffled voice of another person. He looked at the girl. "Why do I not recognize any of the girls here. Two that I have never seen, only just met Yuki now this girl." he thought as he waved to the girl, looking over at Yuki and asking her "Do you know who this girl is?" He put down his hood again and steadied himself against a locker, still barely able to stand.
07/21/2013 12:02 am
Cyndus
Alex turned the corner and stared at Yuki "Hello!" she said, taking her hood off, hopefully she hadn't stirred up anything after earlier. Alex's eye twitched "I'm Alex.."
07/20/2013 9:19 pm
_books
Yuki followed the jocks, growling. "Just a few more steps..." She noticed they were going down the hall with the large puddle. The girl looked at a locker and leaned down in front of it. There was a slip, and then laughter. But something was off... was someone watching her? Yuki looked at the locker behind her and used a combination all the lockers had. "X-Xavier?!" She felt shocked, taking a few steps back.
07/20/2013 6:31 pm
BlueLandmineTurtle
((Back))
Xaiver watched Yuki walk away as he sat there for a few minutes, just thinking. He finally got up and walked out of the hall as the bell rang. The jocks walked up to him. "Can't hide, Xaiver. You should know that by now." the biggest one said. "Or can I?" he said, ducking under them and running. He climbed to the top of a locker. The biggest one shook the locker, causing Xaiver to fall to the floor. One lifted him up to eye level. "I hate you guys." he spat. They put him down and started to beat him up. By the time they left there was a crowd around Xaiver and he could hardly stand. He got up and ran away from the crowd quickly. He went back to his locker and put his hands to the side of his head and rocked for a bit whispering to himself: "Just stop... please... leave me alone.."He put up his hoodie and sat there, face resting on his knees. He stopped a few minutes later as footsteps came from the end of the hall. he stepped into the locker and hid until they left.
07/20/2013 6:08 pm
_books
((That's cool, me too. :3))
"Yeah.. but... I just, it's so hard to say.." Yuki sighed and got up. "I best be going now, perhaps another time? The next class is about to start, you should get going too." She seemed a bit awkward, but nodded quickly. "And I PROMISE you it isn't me." Yuki said.
07/20/2013 6:04 pm
BlueLandmineTurtle
"Yeah actually. And thanks." he said, putting away the book and sitting back down. He shivered a bit then finally asked "Do you have any clue who the killer really is?" he said staring at the floor. "It's been a week and..." he said.

((Sorry about shortness, need to go eat))
07/20/2013 5:55 pm
_books
Yuki let out a small squeal and smiled widely. "You draw anime?!" She took the book slowly and looked through. "W-wow...! These are really good!" Yuki complimented, handing the book back. "Do you do art club? I used to, then..." She shrugged again, shaking it off.
07/20/2013 5:50 pm
BlueLandmineTurtle
"Strange." he said laughing and smiling. Finally someone he could actually talk to without being judged or told to go away. "Yeah, it's fun pranking them. Just to get back at them for what they do to people." he said staring at the ground, then looking back at her."Ok well, for me I would say no one has asked me what I like to do or why my hair is orange-ish red. It's this color because I dyed it. *fake coughs* duh. *fake cough* and what I like to do is listen to music, skateboard and draw." he said, getting up and grabbing the sketch book from his locker. He handed it to Yuki and sat back down beside her, closing the locker. "You can look at them if you like. I draw people mostly, just in anime form. I can't do realistic." he said laughing slightly, remembering his failed attempts at realistic people.
07/20/2013 5:38 pm
_books
Yuki chuckled a little. "It's alright. I moved here about... hm.. six years ago. So... doing the math, five years ago. I doesn't make sense, I know. But... it's the way it is." She pondered a few questions, and spoke quietly. "Nobody has asked me why my hair's pink. My mom, who still lives back in Japan, was a little nutty. Permanently dying my hair pink, just a month before we moved!" She shrugged a little, but smiled. "I look prettier in pink, though." Yuki laughed a little, looking over at Xavier. "Trickster, huh? It's brave of you, to go and prank the jocks!" Her eyes sparkled, and for the first time, not from tears. She was happy for the first time in a week.
07/20/2013 5:32 pm
BlueLandmineTurtle
"Heh. For one of my pranks on the jocks. I had them walk into a room where I had a water bucket placed on top of the door. They were so mad." he said, laughing. He stared at his shoes for a while then said "When did you come to this school and what are a few things about you that no one knows or has never asked you? It's fine if you don't answer the second, I don't mean to sound stalker-ish." he said laughing again.
07/20/2013 5:21 pm
_books
"Yeah..." Yuki smiled and used the tissue, embarrassed at the fact she looked so stupid. The girl smiled and sat next to him, "It was a deal. I could socialize and walk around, but I couldn't go to classes. They didn't really understand I had no one to socialize with." She looked around, noticing it was a good place to be when there were kids about. "Why were you getting chased?" Yuki asked quietly, pulling her knees close to her chest.
07/20/2013 5:09 pm
BlueLandmineTurtle
"What!?!" he said, a bit raged. "That's stupid, so they make you go to school even without going to class? So you only get pushed around all day?" he said, angrily.
"Don't worry, I'll stay out of class with you if you like. I'm sure the teacher will enjoy not having me in the room." he said, handing her a tissue and smiling. He noticed a few people staring at them by this time. "Follow me." he said leading her to the hallway his locker was in, which was still very quiet and empty. His orange-ish red hair falling over his eyes, he moved it away. "No one usually comes here. I don't even think anyone has a locker in this hall. At least that I've seen." he said, sitting down in front of his locker.
07/20/2013 5:00 pm
_books
"Yeah... about that..." Yuki said slowly, looking down at the ground. "They don't let me go to class; they say I'm dangerous." She held a straight face, but she shook violently from holding in tears. "Thank you for thinking that. My father was one of the cops that came. That's why they think... they think..." Of course, it was too much, and Yuki broke down. "I hate it!" She shouted, tears rushing down her face and hitting the ground.
07/20/2013 4:57 pm
BlueLandmineTurtle
"You?" he said, half laughing. "A girl like you wouldn't be capable of a murder, and definantly not for one without a reason." he said. He looked at his watch. "I guess I am late for class... again." he thought as he looked back at Yuki. "It wouldn't be the first time." he said, smiling again. "Let's get to class then. Don't want the teacher to be yelling at us for being too late." he said walking towards the classroom, making sure Yuki was following.
07/20/2013 4:54 pm
_books
"Y-Yuki... Yuki Samara." The girl mumbled, taking off her hoodie to reveal a normal school uniform. "They think I killed the tutor. I didn't though!" She felt as if he was turning his back on her, just like everyone else. Yuki smiled and took Xavier's hand. "I'm sorry for the scene I caused, shouldn't you be in class?" She wondered, scratching her head. The hoodie itched her to the bone, Yuki was surprised she didn't rash all over.
07/20/2013 4:49 pm
BlueLandmineTurtle
"Why would I be scared?" Xaiver said, putting his hood down and pulling his headphones around his neck. "Can always tell them to get away from you,I don't think they would harass a girl as much." he said, his voice getting quieter as he spoke. "I'm Xaiver." he said smiling, his voice going back to normal somewhat, still wondering why she would think he would be scared if she told him her name.
07/20/2013 4:45 pm
_books
"Will you be scared if I tell you...?" Yuki asked, fixing her dark hoodie so it covered her face. "And how are you supposed to ignore some people that throw you into puddles?" She asked, her voice getting harsher, but softening up.
07/20/2013 4:43 pm
BlueLandmineTurtle
Xaiver heard the shriek and dashed out of the hallway, knowing it was probably the jocks terrorizing someone else. He saw a girl laying in the puddle of water, struggling to get up. He walked over and held out a hand to help her up as the jocks snickered and walked away. "Asses." he muttered, pulling the girl up. "You alright?" he asked. "I'd just ignore them if I were you, they do this to everyone." he said, sighing. "I'm Xaiver, what's your name?" he said, not remembering seeing her around.
07/20/2013 4:38 pm
_books
There was a loud shriek. The jocks had found Yuki, instead of the other. "E-eh...?!" The boys grabbed her and pushed her down in the puddle. Again. They all laughed before being scolded by a teacher, not bothering to look at the Japanese girl. Yuki let out a soft sob, before getting up to slide down again. "God, the bruises..." She mumbled, slipping and sliding.
07/20/2013 4:31 pm
BlueLandmineTurtle
"Heh... yeah... about that..." Xaiver said before he darted down the hallway and hid around a corner in an empty hallway. The jocks looked around confused as they lost him. "Idiots." he muttered, laughing slightly. He walked down the hall quietly and went over to his locker and just sat on the floor, leaning against it looking at his phone.
'One missed call' he read as he shut off his phone and looked around. He wondered why it seemed so abandoned in this hallway. He shrugged and stood up, searching through his locker for something.
07/20/2013 4:25 pm
_books
The young girl smiled softly. Alone at last. Now, just to get back to her locker and...
Slip!
Yuki fell in a puddle of water; stupid janitor. A girl walked out of a hallway and snickered, before moving on. With a sigh, Yuki got up and hopped over the rest of the puddle. I'll fall again, if I go back. She thought, continuing to walk forward.
07/20/2013 4:16 pm
Cyndus
Alex hid in a locker, she took deep breaths and hid her knife. She walked out again and looked for someone. Good, no one was there. She continued to roam the halls.
07/20/2013 4:14 pm
_books
The teacher tilted her head, but walked back the way she came. "Eh..?" Yuki looked up slowly, her eyes puffy. "What was that all about?" She watched the girl run down the hall and scoffed angrily. "No one would think..." The girl mumbled, before getting up and walking again.
07/20/2013 4:11 pm
Cyndus
Alex's eye twitched she walked down the hallway, her hand ready to pull out her knife. She had a hoodie on, covering her face. She smirked as she walked to Yuki when the bell rang. As the students entered she pulled the knife out. But before she could strike, a teacher walked out "Shit!" she thought and started running.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome