Tick Tock, the Journey Into the Fourth World - OOC

Night Visions's Avatar Night Visions3/13/13 3:17 pm
3/17/2013 3:40 pm
Night Visions's Avatar Night Visions
~IC~

tick-tock-the-journey-into-the-fourth-world-t230983.html

You wake up in a field, the wavy long grass surrounding you blows towards the south. There are many tiny balls of light surrounding you in the sky, you groggily yawn. When you look up, a young girl is facing you. She holds a ball of light in her hands, "We are in the fourth dimension of time." she tells you, "In the world you came from, the first dimension you have died. I am giving you a second chance, this is your soul." She gestured to the light. "These are all souls, but you have a purpose. In the world you may venture to I need you to create a clock of the rare entities scattered all over the dimension, to stop the fifth dimension from entering the first." She had a very serious look, "The world is like the first, but the only residents there are dead. So tell me will you join these souls to save everyone if not, I will let your soul go to the fifth since that is where you would go anyways?" You decided to go, before leaving she told you "Your life here is like a clock. Tick Tock, until you pass on." And off you went, into the fourth world waking up in a room that looked like yours from when you were alive.

~ Rules ~

1. No finding clock pieces immediately.

2. No god-modding, meta-gaming, bunnying, and etc.

3. Romance is allowed - don't make a character instantly love you and keep it PG-13

4. Cursing - I will not allow f--k, b-tch, a--, and etc. etc. I will allow damn or hell, not really bad words.

5. No whining in OOC.

6. OOC in Brackets (( and ))

7. No fighting with other RPers

8. Warning - Strike One. Kick - Strike Two. Ban - Strike Three

9. No Insta-killing others without permission (If they're banned you can or I make a natural disaster fall upon them.)

10. No one-lining

11. Acceptors/My words are final.

12. Put "Clockwork" In Anything Else

~ Applications ~

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Pros:

Cons:

Backstory:

Anything Else:

~Roleplayers~

Night Visions - Accepted/Acceptor/Banned

DeathLaser - Accepted/Acceptor/Banned

Tmplumber - Accepted/Acceptor/Banned

CutieLaurenie - Accepted/Acceptor/Banned

SilverDawn - Accepted/Acceptor/Banned
Night Visions
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Minecraftassassin
03/17/2013 11:40 am
Level 26 : Expert Blacksmith
((Bump))
tmplumber
03/14/2013 5:55 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
We have now got to see more of Renn, instead this time he has legs...
The_Nerdiness
03/15/2013 9:54 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
lol
The_Nerdiness
03/14/2013 5:22 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Name: Renn.Blackrock

Appearance:

Personality: Confused, kind, head in the clouds, unsteady, thoughtful, creative.

Pros: Renn went through years of abuse and pain as a child and while in his teens, this has partly toughened. He does not feel pain as acutely as most people, he can withstand large amounts of pain and injury.
Renn studied psychology for many years when he had the chance of going to a college, this gave him a large sum of knowledge about the human mind and behavior.

Cons: Renn has a tendency to zone out or daydream. He can be very rough when he feels he is being threatened or if one of his friends are. His knowledge of human minds makes him stubborn while talking to people who feel they are different than others.

Backstory:
As a child Renn was abused, his mother was an alcoholic and often beat him. Renn's routine would usually be, ''Make sure mother hasn't died in her sleep, Sow up the hole on my uniform from where mother cut me with the knife, Put a plaster on my forehead so nobody recognizes the sight of a hand cauterized wound.''
In his teen years, the punishment and pain became worse when his mother introduced him to... His new father... This man drank worse than his mother, he often blamed broken objects and messes of Renn. He had a terrible job and couldn't provide enough money so Renn had to take up a job at a local market.
The money he earned was mostly spent on beer for his father.
Social services ended up taking Renn from these people, although they could never heal the mental scars that were left on him by those people. The woman that took Renn in was a middle school teacher, she earned enough to provide for them both but Renn took up a local job anyway. This teacher pushed Renn to learn, he ended up loving this woman as if she were his real mother. She introduced him to art and helped him to become more of a creative person.
After years of school, Renn was accepted into a University. He had planned to study art and psychology. These were suggested to him by his new mother, Renn had a large amount of knowledge when it came to human behavior after years of studying psychology with the teacher [I guess I should say... His mother]

Renn was going to be flying on a plain over to Italy where he would be attending University...
During mid flight, the plane witnessed turbulence. People thought this was nothing, but sadly... They were mistaken.
The plane ended up splitting in two, blood stained his face as people were literally torn apart in front of him. Everything went black when the steel beam came into contact with Renn's head. He did not know it but his body had been completely destroyed....

Anything Else: Tick tock goes the clock, as the Clockwork turns and turns...
Night Visions
03/14/2013 11:13 pm
Accepted.
planetblox2000
03/14/2013 4:20 am
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
I changed my app a bit, check it out!
jackattack4000
03/13/2013 10:05 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
Name: Tyler Jefferson
Appearance: he looks like your basic jock. He is big and muscular and usually wears a red jacket and blue jeans. He also has black hair.
Pros: Tyler is extremely athletic and powerful, and excels at anything that involves sports. He is quick as well.
Cons: Tyler is very stupid and gullible, not like retarded stupid, but he's just dumb.
Backstory: Tyler was born into a normal life. He had a job, went to school, lived in a normal house, and all was good. Tyler is a popular jock who is basically good at everything. Except for anything that is in school that isn't a sport.
His parents tried everything. From tutors to online helping programs nothing would work. His parents kept trying though. He defiantly didn't have a mental disease that would prevent him from being smart. He just wasn't naturally smart.
Tyler also had a girlfriend, who is named Ashley (I'm doing her application tomorrow). She was very similar to Tyler. She was very athletic, but not very smart. It was like a match made in heaven. They both knew how each other felt all the time. Since they both had similar qualities.
Tyler and Ashley were sleeping over at Ashley's house on the last day of school. They fell asleep at around 12:00 at night. It turns out that Ashley's parents were deranged murders. (Ashley's app will explain that). Ashley and Tyler had their necks slit open at the same time, causing them to die at the same time. They both accepted this quest.
Anything Else?: Clockwork. Also I will do Ashley's application tomorrow.
Night Visions
03/17/2013 3:40 pm
Declined.
jackattack4000
03/17/2013 12:03 pm
You never looked at my app.
Korigon
03/13/2013 6:05 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Name: Connor O”Brady

Appearance: Since I'm horrid at finding what he looks like, I'll describe it. White smock, black blue jeans , tangled, curly, brown hair. A black shirt underneath the smock. Usually wears a beret.

Personality: Connor is a friendly person, but takes offense rather easily. He has a small stubborn streak, but only when it comes to something he really supports.

Pros: Connor is artistic. He sees the world in a different set of eyes. He also did athletics in high school, leading to him being athletic, but not super fast.

Cons: Connor is a bit of an eccentric sort. Rather forgetful, he enjoys doing stuff as it comes along, not planning.

Backstory:
Click to reveal
Probably not my best. I just copied and pasted this with a few edits from another thread I applied to. :U Connor was born an only-child to Desmond O'Brady, a rich businessman. As a child, Connor was free and unchecked, but his father wanted him to learn a skill. A hobby. He wanted him to be prepared for life when Connor grew of age. So he presented Connor with a few choices of classes. Art, Cooking, Business, or the Military. Connor picked art, since he found it a good way to channel his creativity.When he graduated the school, his father gave him a good sized sum of money to start a business. Thanks to his father's help, he was able to start his own company. He started living a good life. Business was good, life was good, he enjoyed it. Until the fateful night.....

One day, in the night, Connor heard something below (He lived above his studio) and decided to go check. There was someone down there. A tall man with a ski-mask on. And he had a gun. Connor tried to get back upstairs to call the police, but the man had disconnected the phone-line. Connor thought it was strange, in truth, that a robber had disconnected his phone lines. He didn't pay attention, though. He had more important decisions to deal with, like catching this robber! He decided he would try to escape, and spare the mans life. But he realized the only ways out were downstairs. He was trapped, with only one option. When the robber came upstairs and looked around, Connor shot him with his pistol. It wasn't meant to kill, but Connor got lucky. The man, identified as Joseph L Knox, was taken to the hospital immediately. No one really knew who Knox was, where he came from, the only help the local authorities could get was that he had came into town a week earlier. But at the hospital, Knox died.

This was the big mistake. What Connor didn't realize, was that the man he had shot in self defense was a member of a mafia gang. They came on a Saturday, three of them. Connor was quietly painting a picture when they came. One shot him in the back. Another shot him in the head, and the last lit the studio on fire with a molotov when they left...Connor died in agony, clutching his paintbrush and leaning on a blood-spattered canvas.....But was he really dead?

Anything Else: Connor studied Clockwork engineering in college!
Cyndus
03/13/2013 6:07 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Accepted, mosie on over to that thread now son'
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:44 pm
Night Visions
03/13/2013 5:43 pm
Okay everybody stop getting off-topic and RP.
Night Visions
03/13/2013 5:40 pm
IC is here
tmplumber
03/13/2013 5:38 pm
Oppa Roleplay Style!!!
SilverDawn
03/13/2013 5:40 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Just no. You never have seen that dance before? It's like, anime dancing 101!
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:36 pm
Visions, we have enough.
tmplumber
03/13/2013 5:28 pm

Me when I listened to the song
Minecraftassassin
03/13/2013 5:25 pm
Name: Arthur Bloodbain (Yes I always go with that name.)

Appearance:
Click to reveal
Please ignore the Max L. thing this picture was as closest I could find.

Personality: He has three, they go in dominance in the order told. One; calm, collective, patient, all around nice to humans and animals, normally the one shown but can be broken into by the other two. Two; brash, impatient, ready to fight, hates humans for the most part, controlling the last one but can be broken with a slight tweak. Three; borderline insane, always picking a fight, short attention span, hates everything and everyone, ready to spring and kill at a moments notice, normally kept in check by the other two, triggered by extreme pain or hatred.

Pros: Smart, observant, trained with guns, and mostly loyal.

Cons: Third personality won't work with anyone, second can be trigger happy as well as third, and first isn't always courageous.

Backstory: This is going to be a bit long.
Click to reveal
He is the son of a local mafia boss; while his father isn't the don he is still very powerful and influential. From the age of five his life has been split into three parts. His father was concerned that Arthur would turn out insane, he wasn't totally wrong; he put him into a special program that he thought would help with his multiple personalities. His split life wasn't all bad though, when he was taught math and such skills his first personality the one with the most control came out, when he was in places that required more physical focus his second personality came out, his third however the other two had to keep in check.

Around the age of ten he was officially brought into his father "family". He was good with the technology part of it where most of the old men weren't able to do anything. He hacked into uncountable places and gained his father both power and money, the don saw this as a threat but decided to let it go for a bit and see what happened. His father eventually grew to the don's second in command thanks to his son. Arthur's father planned to get rid of the don eventually once enough trust was gained throughout the "family".

At the age of fifteen the don saw through his father's plan and had him disposed of and instead took Arthur under his wing. Arthur's second and third personalities came into place a lot in his new job at the don's personal hit man. His first lay dormant for most of the time and was slowly plotting the don's downfall. Eventually after half a year of being dormant his first personality came out. The don was fond of vodka and whisky, he had mixed the drink for the don several times before and this time instead of using a vodka he used another liquid similar to it, sulfuric acid, and killed that don with it.

The entire family was after him at this point, each one wanted his head. He managed to avoid the "family" for the next half a year until they found him. He was in an apartment building. It was his sixteenth birthday when they found him. They had no mercy, those at his party died from gunfire, he ran to the rooftop to avoid the solders that were ready to gun him down. When he got to the roof he realized that there was only one way back down, jumping. The "family" surrounded him with tommy guns aimed. He saw the one option that would be less painful. He walked backward toward the ledge and leaned back. When he hit the ground it was over before he knew it.

Anything Else: I enjoy using clockwork weapons in Fable 2. Big Ben's maintenance is like clockwork.
Night Visions
03/13/2013 5:29 pm
Accepted
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:27 pm
Accepted, by me. If Visions accepts it your ready
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:24 pm
SilverDawn
03/13/2013 5:34 pm
tmplumber
03/13/2013 5:23 pm
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:21 pm
tmplumber
03/13/2013 5:19 pm
I personally like him, I didn't mean the one liners anyway I meant the spam of OOC
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:17 pm
- Wait wut. Well, he's not allowed. Da rules state it.
jackattack4000
03/13/2013 5:17 pm
Tmplumber just.... Just don't. Sure you may dislike Planetblox, but it doesn't mean that you have to be mean to him/her. They looked like they put a lot of effort into their app. Of course it may be an issue if he still posts one-liners. Also I will apply soon.
Night Visions
03/13/2013 5:20 pm
Yeah! *Does success pose*
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:14 pm
Me will help.
Night Visions
03/13/2013 5:13 pm
planetblox2000Name: George Fox

Appearence: (Sorry no pic!) About 6.2 ft tall, brown hair, blue eyes, Jeans, leather jacket, white shirt, white trainers, sunglasses, cap turned around.

Personality: A fiesty person, who is sometimes very stubborn, but sometimes can be very caring.

Pros: George is extremely light on his feet, and can move around without making a sound.

Cons: Has a wierd condition that makes him forget everything in times of extreme stress.

Backstory: Born into a familty in Debt, George was English. He lived in a flat, and didn't see the outside world until he was 5. As a matter of fact, his first words were: "Whats outside" Naturally, when he was let outside, he was always asking "Whats that?" or "Whats that sound" Eventually he found out what everything was, and his familty eventually got the money to move into a house. The house had a huge garden with a pond at the back, and George had a tank in his bedroom with things he caught in it!

At school he was liked by his friends, and did quite well; except for the fact he hardly ever passed tests, because he had a condition (see pros). The teachers eventually uncovered this condition, and made sure, whenever there was a test they made sure to put him in a comfortable stress free enviroment.

When he went to secondary school, he met the local bully. His name was Jack Rabon. When he found out about Georges condition, George lost his popularity. Everyone began to call him "Dumb minded" and noone would let him play football. Of course, he was glad to leave secondary school.

At university he took a class in engineering, and excelled in it. He built his first motor at age 18. George was then offered a job at a car manufacterers, and earnt enough money to buy his own house.

One night he was attending the unveiling of a new car model, and the queen and the entire royal family. Not to mention the Prime minister and the president of the USA. George saw someone slip into a nearby building, carrying something in his bag. George crept away from the party. He looked through the building window and saw something. Something terrifying. A bomb was being placed on a pile of explosives. George let out a gasp. He opened the window, and silently slid into the building. He grabbed the bomb and made a run for it, determined to get it far, far away. He wasn't looking where he was going, and fell into the river Thames. The bomb exploded, killing George. He died a hero to his country.

Anything else: George liked to get a screwdriver and break apart the house clocks, because he liked to see how the clockwork inside worked.

Whew, now my fingers hurt!

I need a better description and you spelled some words wrong. Then you'll be accepted.
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:13 pm
If it does, I'll make sure to deal with it.
tmplumber
03/13/2013 5:12 pm
I just hope this doesn't happen to our roleplay

the-scourging-earth-post-apocalyptic-roleplay-t205530-2424.html
Night Visions
03/13/2013 5:14 pm
I'll kill him in the RP if he does it.
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:10 pm
Wut. I've been gone! I'm sorry if I did something wrong?
tmplumber
03/13/2013 5:09 pm
DeathLaser

Appearence: (Sorry no pic!) About 6.2 ft tall, brown hair, blue eyes, Jeans, leather jacket, white shirt, white trainers, sunglasses, cap turned around.

Personality: A fiesty person, who is sometimes very stubborn, but sometimes can be very caring.

Pros: George is extremely light on his feet, and can move around without making a sound.

Cons: Has a wierd condition that makes him forget everything in times of extreme stress.

Backstory: Born into a familty in Debt, George was English. He lived in a flat, and didn't see the outside world until he was 5. As a matter of fact, his first words were: "Whats outside" Naturally, when he was let outside, he was always asking "Whats that?" or "Whats that sound" Eventually he found out what everything was, and his familty eventually got the money to move into a house. The house had a huge garden with a pond at the back, and George had a tank in his bedroom with things he caught in it!

At school he was liked by his friends, and did quite well; except for the fact he hardly ever passed tests, because he had a condition (see pros). The teachers eventually uncovered this condition, and made sure, whenever there was a test they made sure to put him in a comfortable stress free enviroment.

When he went to secondary school, he met the local bully. His name was Jack Rabon. When he found out about Georges condition, George lost his popularity. Everyone began to call him "Dumb minded" and noone would let him play football. Of course, he was glad to leave secondary school.

At university he took a class in engineering, and excelled in it. He built his first motor at age 18. George was then offered a job at a car manufacterers, and earnt enough money to buy his own house.

One night he was attending the unveiling of a new car model, and the queen and the entire royal family. Not to mention the Prime minister and the president of the USA. George saw someone slip into a nearby building, carrying something in his bag. George crept away from the party. He looked through the building window and saw something. Something terrifying. A bomb was being placed on a pile of explosives. George let out a gasp. He opened the window, and silently slid into the building. He grabbed the bomb and made a run for it, determined to get it far, far away. He wasn't looking where he was going, and fell into the river Thames. The bomb exploded, killing George. He died a hero to his country.

Anything else: George liked to get a screwdriver and break apart the house clocks, because he liked to see how the clockwork inside worked.

Accepted.

GOD HELP US!!!
Cyndus
03/13/2013 5:08 pm

Accepted.
planetblox2000
03/13/2013 5:05 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Name: George Fox

Appearence: (Sorry no pic!) About 6.2 ft tall, brown hair, blue eyes, Jeans, leather jacket, white shirt, white trainers, sunglasses, cap turned around. White socks, sideburns.

Backstory: Born into a family in Debt, George was English. He lived in a flat, and didn't see the outside world until he was 5. As a matter of fact, his first words were: "Whats outside" Naturally, when he was let outside, he was always asking "Whats that?" or "Whats that sound" Eventually he found out what everything was, and his family eventually got the money to move into a house. The house had a huge garden with a pond at the back, and George had a tank in his bedroom with things he caught in it!

At university he took a class in engineering, and excelled in it. He built his first motor at age 18. George was then offered a job at a car manufacturer and gained enough money to buy his own house.

One night he was attending the unveiling of a new car model, and the queen and the entire royal family were there. Not to mention the Prime minister and the president of the USA. George saw someone slip into a nearby building, carrying something in his bag. George crept away from the party. He looked through the building window and saw something. Something terrifying. A bomb was being placed on a pile of explosives. George let out a gasp. He opened the window, and silently slid into the building. He grabbed the bomb and made a run for it, determined to get it far, far away. He wasn't looking where he was going, and fell into the river Thames. The bomb exploded, killing George. He died a hero to his country.

OK I fixed the spelling errors and did a longer description!
asdfjkajksjgf
03/13/2013 5:03 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist

Name: Ana Thorn

Personality: Ana is an a-social person, and tries not to interact with anybody unless she is close with them. Sometimes she cracks a good joke, but she doesn't think they are that funny. Ana is shy, and usually stays quiet while everyone else is talking. She's also sensitive.

Pros: Because of Ana's personality, no-one really notices her when she passes by. This is a great plus when she is looking for a clock piece or if someone is searching for her.

Cons: Ana has issues with other people, and probably won't co-operate with them.

Backstory: COMING SOON, LET ME THINK...

Anything Else: The Clockwork clock is a'ticking away...
Night Visions
03/13/2013 5:01 pm
;_; I just wanted to call you zombie.
asdfjkajksjgf
03/13/2013 4:39 pm
THAT'S RIGHT. I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD.

Now lemme go make my app.
Night Visions
03/13/2013 4:48 pm
Hello Zombie!
asdfjkajksjgf
03/13/2013 5:00 pm
-facepalm-
No...
I'm back from my probably 3-5 month 'vacation.'
tmplumber
03/13/2013 4:29 pm
Name: Jacob Paige

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: He is a very confused and curious person, but most of the times he is a bit of a coward.

Pros: Jacob has an eidetic memory, and is very handy with mechanics.

Cons: Jacob currently suffers from asthma and has to constantly take his pump.

Backstory: As a child Jacob was always very curious, he would constantly ask his parents or teachers about various questions including one that was never answered in the whole of his life, " What happens after death? " . This was a question that would constantly annoy him as no one he asked seemed to know the answer, of course being as curious as he was turned to religion.
After a variety of religions he began to give up on his question as they were all were different when suddenly he found one that made sense, being reborn a forever cycle, after all it made sense to him. After that fateful day he would always be curious about who he was a reincarnation of, a hero perhaps? or maybe an evil king. This always pondered Jacob to the point where he started day-dreaming in classes.
By the time he turned 16 he had already failed several of his classes, including Biology, Business-Studies and IT. Eventually though he got a degree in Engineering and got a part-time job in a Garage near where he lived. Eventually he started to have Asthma attacks more regally, and with each attack they began getting worse. After one year of this he began to become worried so he booked an appointment with his local hospital to have him checked out. He was told that he would need to take extra pumps every day, and if he did not... that it would be fatal.
One year later Jacob was at his workplace attempting to replace the wheels on a car that had crashed into a lorry one week ago, Jacob began to sweat, and his breath began getting hoarse, he knew what was going to happen so he began checking his pockets for his pump, it wasn't there, so Jacob began to panic as he ran over to his workplace to retrieve a spare pump from the office when suddenly he collapsed, he had died... or had he?

Anything Else: Jacob is interested in the idea of a "Clockwork" orange. (( a clock made out of an orange ))
Cyndus
03/13/2013 4:35 pm
Accepted, make sure that if your in a group. Don't constantly pester them to stop and wait, and do something like "Go on, I'll meet you there." It'll get annoying if you do. To some people, and I don't want to deal with complaints.

(( Yes, I am accepter. Visions said so.
SilverDawn
03/13/2013 4:08 pm
Time-zones can also be such time periods. As in, Victorian, modern, post-modern, etc. By that, I meant era. How doez I english?

A pill a day keeps the crazy away.
Name:
Sarah Branshaw
Appearance:
Sarah stands at 6'2", and she is rather thin. She weighed around 140 pounds at time of death. Her hair is a medium length, and it's naturally blonde. She dyed bits of it pink due to her nature. She usually likes to wear hoodies, and jeans.
Personality:
Sarah is psychotic, to say the least. She chooses to leave the group, and only look after herself. She runs away from problems, rather than confront them.
Pros:
Sarah is extremely agile from years of parkour, and running away.
Cons:
Sarah is not mentally stable in her current state. Although she is good at running away from her problems, she also runs away from people, as she sees them as the cause of the problem.
Backstory:
Sarah was born in Manchester, New England. At an exceedingly young age, her father left her mother and Sarah. Sarah never knew what it was like to have a father. Her mother was prone to breakdown every time she asked about "him." Her life was fairly normal, with a few mental breakdowns by both her and her mother, but life seemed to be tolerable. At least, it was before she got the call. Her mother got herself into a drunken stupor, and she got into the car. The car was found submerged into the water.

Sarah was never emotionally stable after this incident. She lived with her aunt and uncle who had lived in Canada all of her life, so she never even heard of them before. She was forced to take tons of pills to keep her mentally sound. She never liked school either. People would make fun of her, but that would be the least of her worries. She would always get to be alone at night, which let her run away from her problems. She would always run, no matter the problem. This helped her cope with her problems, until she finished high school.

Her uncle and aunt thought that she needed a break, so they booked a spot on a cruise ship for her. She despised it, but it would give her a break from school. What she hadn't thought of was that the boat was going to be an intended terrorist attack. The terrorists had rigged up multiple bombs to send the boat sinking, and nobody but them knew. Sarah walked through the halls, and a bomb went off. This sent shrapnel into her head, body, and mind. She died shortly after, but she wasn't of total uselessness. The blast which struck her was rigged so it would destroy multiple life-boats. When it struck her, it missed multiple life-boats, which helped save other passengers. She died a hero, but she never knew it.
Anything Else:
Clark always likes to work, late into the night.Man, I feel lazy for this apperlacation.
Night Visions
03/13/2013 4:21 pm
Accepted, and this era so I would say modern.
Cyndus
03/13/2013 3:35 pm
Uhm. No? That's not at all what that could have meant.
Minecraftassassin
03/13/2013 3:34 pm
I think Silver meant what time as in era.
Cyndus
03/13/2013 3:32 pm
No dip.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome