BrickFireGaming - Minecraft Videos

brickkid's Avatar brickkid5/7/16 4:07 pm
1 emeralds 57
Hello! Yes, I am just another guy promoting my channel. Why would I promote my channel? I think you already know the answer. The same reason anyone wants to. To have more people watch my videos. My channel is at the moment Minecraft based. It may be hard to get views while playing Minecraft now, but actually not as hard as people may think. There has been many new channels, that created new ideas that make Minecraft even better. This is what I want to do. Make new and unique content for you to enjoy. If you look at my channel, you may notice that I play maps and minigames just like the rest. However, the reason for this is because my good videos are taking some time to make. They are going to be role play based gaming. With unique stories, and high quality recordings. That was one of the reason why I stopped for almost 3 weeks. I was working on larger projects.
You can also help with these videos. I am creating a Youtube group where we all collaborate together to make quality videos. Check it out here: youtube-channel-group-t549561.html

If you like that kind of content, check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmqbrc ... OQ7rtedQHw

Thank you!
brickkid
Level 30 : Artisan Artist