HorizonCity Reviews - Looking for a CO-HOST

hooptiecoupe's Avatar hooptiecoupe8/31/14 12:12 pm
1 emeralds 277 4
9/2/2014 5:15 pm
Myrian Fyre's Avatar Myrian Fyre
Hey everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/user/patrickOboyle

Every Monday night on Twitch.tv/hooptiecoupe I help showcase great servers, mods, maps and plugins for about 30 minutes.to an 1hr.

Im looking for someone who would be willing to join me thru Skype to play around with.
You need to have a great radio voice. and a lively personality.But, not crazy.You need to be respectful, friendly, don't curse. and able to crack jokes on the fly.

The idea to keep in mind is something similar to the YogsCast.
Fun and lively.

our Website/broadcast and youtube channel all help to advertise the very best of whats out there. I invited people from my own community to join me first. but, no one has stepped forward yet. so im opening up to everyone here.

I plan also to get with server owners to to interview them during the show as well if possible.
hooptiecoupe
Level 43 : Master Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2014 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Myrian Fyre
Also Interested
Mah Skype is
imusthatoneguy
09/02/2014 4:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
TheBrooklynBombYT
Interested too- my skype is jzth3man.
08/31/2014 10:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Alexjr07
Interested. Add me on skype: Alex.Tookenay (Skype name is "Not Alex" ironically)
08/31/2014 4:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ExcavionGaming
This sounds really cool but I do have a few questions.

-How old are you? Being 25, a big difference in age may result in vastly different target audiences and a mismatch in commentary.

-How late on monday night with time zone? I am EST but I do work full time with most of my shifts being 2-11pm. However, because I work in retail I do have rotating days off and occasionally earlier shifts. Some can start at 5am but they are rare for me.

-Is minecraft the sole focus of the show? I ask this because I just dont play it that much anymore. For a long time it was all I played but now I play a much more diverse selection of games.

-As a co-host, is his/her only responsibility to be present for the show and provide entertaining and insightful commentary? As stated before, I work full time with an at times unpredictable schedule and therefor would likely not have much time to do much behind the scene work such as editing and community management.

Thank you for reading this and am looking forward to a response!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome