Looking for people to record with

Tsenamu's Avatar Tsenamu9/12/17 10:14 pm history
2 emeralds 295 8
10/7/2017 2:29 pm
Raaveenn's Avatar Raaveenn
Hey guys, so i'm a little bit new here but I am definitely looking forward to getting to know you all. I do play a variety of other games on my own channel, but I do want Minecraft to be one of my main content. I'm currently looking for people, maybe around two to three, who would like to join my gaming group (details given later).

There are a few things that are going to be considered but are not necessarily requirements. They are:

1. Age, mostly for compatibility
2. Must have a clear sounding mic, if using programs such as Discord
3. Be able to do at least one video every one to two weeks, or more

However, if you are not able to record videos, you are still more than welcome join the Discord server once it's up, link and details will be given once I have them.

If you do not wish to post a reply with your personal information, you can send me a PM instead referencing this post in the title including your Discord tag, etc.

That's all for now, thank you guys for taking the time to read this but I greatly appreciate it. :D
Tsenamu
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/07/2017 2:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Raaveenn
Cool. Well, my name is Raven and i own a gaming group called TheMultiverse. And currently we are still on the verge of growing the community for everyone.
We are all minecrafters and different gamers or interest/hobbies. I host an event every week. Or every two weeks. We also offer seasonal events and challenge events as well. We got gamers with different timezones as And are quite active. I am definitely sure you may find people to hangout with in our group.

THE MULTIVERSE is for everyone and anyone basically. So if youre interested you can just click the link below and lets all have fun. xD

discord.gg/JeT2DY
09/17/2017 11:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
North Deamon Gaming
Hello. My name is josh and i am one of the amdin of the youtube group the NDG. We are sending invites to all youtubers. If you and the people that you record with would like to join Add me on discord: closeplanet2#4775

We currently have 21 youtubers, 5 ediors and a community fanbase of around 80 susbcribers on our discord page.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joshua Filer
closeplanet2
Co-Owner of the NDG

discord.gg/jYHg6Xv
09/13/2017 4:52 am
MrGreenSniper
I could record videos with you bro i have lots of games for steam i have discord an AT2020 Mic i also stream on twitch i dont upload much but if i had someone to record with or play minecraft or something with ide be doing youtube and twitch again!
09/13/2017 12:02 pm
Tsenamu
Hey, that's actually the mic that I have! haha, AT2020 cardioid condenser mic, XLR-type :) I'll go ahead and send you a PM
09/13/2017 4:44 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
CheerioDudeYT
hey dude :D
do you have gmod? if not we can always play mc! ive been looking for someone to play with too, minecraft can be boring without others :/
-Cheerio
09/13/2017 12:00 pm
Tsenamu
gmod as in garry's mod? No I don't, usually I don't mind playing Minecraft by myself as I tend to practice builds. I've only been playing for a few days but the amount of new tricks you learn is staggering lol. I'll send you a PM
09/12/2017 11:30 pm
T-R-S
sorry i dont think i meet any of those requirements :(
09/12/2017 11:52 pm
Tsenamu
Well, as I said they aren't necessarily set requirements. I'll edit the post when I get a chance, but mind if I send you a PM?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome