Minecraft Building Content - What are YOU Most Interested in Seeing?

Steadfast's Avatar Steadfast9/9/18 8:25 pm
1 emeralds 178 4
9/10/2018 12:12 pm
Steadfast's Avatar Steadfast
When looking for Minecraft building tutorials, tricks, tips, etc, what do you look for most? Is it a certain style, a certain type of tutorial, or a certain type of creation/design? Or maybe you just like super duper quality content, no matter what the subject is! Share your thoughts!

I personally love lists of things. Such as "30 Minecraft roof designs" or "top 5 styles to build in" - stuff like that really captures my attention easily.
Steadfast
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/10/2018 4:04 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I love those kind of "Idea" videos where they showcase different ways to use certain blocks. I've seen a few of Grains idea videos and while they're okay, I would like to see some more idea videos where the target audience isn't new, or decent builders.
09/10/2018 12:11 pm
Steadfast
Yeah I would love a resource like that for advanced builders.
09/09/2018 9:12 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
I love explanations of expert techniques, but lists are just too clickbaity for me. I also dislike videos teaching you how to copy a structure with minimal effort. You should come up with your own design.
09/10/2018 12:12 pm
Steadfast
Yeah, it's the whole "teach a man to fish" idea. Learning to build means you can build anything yourself!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome