Derpy Pig Mod, Good or a "Rip Off"

LazerGirl47's Avatar LazerGirl479/22/13 11:52 pm
1 emeralds 973 3
10/24/2013 3:51 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
The Reason I Made This Mod!
I didn't make this mod to plagerize (srry i can't spell tht word ) resinresin's derpy squid mod or to make a popular mod. This mod was originally an inside joke between me and my friends. I eventually just uploaded it because i spent alot of time on it and i thought it was pretty good.

Why This Post Is Here!
I created this topic because a very large amount of comments on the derpy pig mod post are saying it's a derpy squid ripoff. Now, the truth is i did base this mod off of it, but with pigs instead. I really don't want to plagerize anyone's work, or steal their ideas, but i thought of this as kind of a parody. Continuing the mod is very hard for me currently, because i am under heavy load in school and have very little time to work on a mod like this. I only want to keep it running if the public enjoys it.

What I Will Do!
My future course of action depends on the poll responses.
If 1 or 2 win: I will continue to update the mod
If 4 or 3 win: I will either discontinue or delete the mod

Mod Post --->> http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/162-forge-derpy-pig-mod/
LazerGirl47
Level 72 : Legendary Pixel Puncher