Cartoon Minecrafter [CryoMCGod] Please Rate!

CryoMCGod's Avatar CryoMCGod3/17/14 3:23 am
3/19/2014 1:53 pm
CryoMCGod's Avatar CryoMCGod
Hey guys this is my first ever toon version of a minecraft and its my newest skin I was just wondering if its any good? Ive seen some minecraft art it its blows my mind
But Im thinking about using it on my youtube banner Leave your feedback in the comments.

Heres the picture:

]

If you like my art and you want to see more check out my art blog
Or sub to me on youtube
I make weekly minecraft animation/shorts and gameplays

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0VKVnN4AH2SX0CXE5gembg

Update: Alot of people have been saying because its not drawn by hand its not art,
That is not true what so ever. Creativity is art. And Heres another picture Its of my Friend AddotPlaysMinecraft Didn't use any render and trace over it this time so I personaly think its alittle worse.

Click to reveal

http://www.youtube.com/user/AddotPlaysMinecraft

He does mostly Gameplay's So check him out!
CryoMCGod
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/19/2014 1:53 pm
CryoMCGod
-Bumpity bump-
03/18/2014 2:39 pm
CryoMCGod
Also The only reason I got mad at her is because she just said it sucked she gave no contructive criticism.
03/18/2014 1:33 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Nichosaur
Dude

To be honest, if someone is telling you that its bad, don't attack back. You are planning to be a youtuber so don't be saying things like that. Anyone has a right to judge work. TotalBiscuit does a 1st impression series judging games and people come to him to see if games are good but he has no idea how to create games. If you ever see a critic, they will almost always just know about the subject of what they criticize but they will never know how to do it. Also, a word of advice, having "MCGod" in your name makes you sound really arrogant and smug. The picture is alright. I'm saying this because it looks good but it does look like you put some sort of borderlands filter with a few others ontop of a picture made in another program. I also agree with Mememe saying that I wouldn't call it art if it hasn't been drawn. Try using a picture as a guide and then drawing it yourself manually. Finally, your name limits you to playing minecraft only and you should think about these things. I got annoyed the same way with Sky because it's "SkyDoesMinecraft" and not "SkyDoesGaming" and so he should stay true to the name or change it.
I might check out your channel so keep posting.

Nichosaur

P.S. If you get somewhat famous(10k Subs) then totally give me a shout out. I'm starting a channel called "FinalPlanetGaming" with a few people(The name might change to "FinalPlanetStudios") and so if you ever want to play with us or organise something then just message me.
03/18/2014 2:38 pm
CryoMCGod
SkyDoesminecraft Has two channels. SkyDoesMinecraft And SkyVSGaming

But The name CryoMCGod comes from when I was little I always wanted to be god of water and ice.
03/18/2014 2:08 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
cyanturtl
why should he give you a shoutout (just asking no hate bro)
03/18/2014 2:10 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Creeper_Modder
Well he only has 40 subs so a shoutout isn't even worth it.
Maybe if you have 3 subs idk
03/18/2014 12:05 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Mememe41
Here's the truth, its bad.

You are using Novaskin to pose, then put lines and shading over the skin. I get sick of seeing this stuff and whats even more sick is they are calling it "art". Its better to just make something from scratch.
03/18/2014 1:39 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Creeper_Modder
Yeah you are right but everyone has to start at the basics right?
03/18/2014 1:47 pm
Mememe41
Well, I started using bases and stuff like that, but I did not make a topic about it and calling it art. It should be called practice.
03/18/2014 12:11 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
cyanturtl
the truth is your avatar is even worse, so who are you to judge?
03/18/2014 12:14 pm
Mememe41
1. This is a picture I don't even know why I still have up.

2. Because my art is "bad", I can't give opinions?
03/18/2014 12:51 pm
CryoMCGod
Yeah dude you cant give bad opinions if your art is worse xD
And I don't even know what Nova skin is I use C4d,Photoshop and paint.net

And I only used c4d because I wanted exact corner's...

03/18/2014 1:56 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer
TastyYoghurt
1. For the love of Notch, don't ever use that awful "let's see you do better" defense ever again. Anyone can give useful critic, even people who couldn't draw a square. There's a saying: you don't have to be a cook to tell that the food tastes awful. Or tastes great - it works either way.

2. Tracing over a rendering is... bleh OK, I get it: everyone has to start somewhere and anyone wants their pics to look as good as possible. Now you've tried doing it, so you don't have to anymore. Next time, challenge yourself more. Don't trace over the render, try using it as a reference and copy it manually. Eventually you won't need it at all.

3. Here's some useful, simple technical advice. First, when working on a digital drawing it's a really good idea to make it super large and then shrink it to the normal size once you've finished it. Working with 5000x5000 and then scaling it to 500x500 is very normal. It helps to keep the lines clean and pixels invisible in the finished product. Try it!
03/18/2014 11:59 am
CryoMCGod
-Bump-

03/17/2014 2:33 pm
CryoMCGod
Everyone thanks on all the great feedback so far I was expecting bad comments xP
03/17/2014 7:04 am
Level 48 : Master Pegasus
G0dlyCheese
I agree with the black outline being too thick. Otherwise, it's good.
03/17/2014 6:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
NinjaiE
Pretty good for starters wondering if you could make me one?
03/17/2014 3:45 am
Level 42 : Master Fox
LuxLacis
Pretty good for a first try. Maybe make the black outline a little bit thinner?
03/17/2014 3:51 am
CryoMCGod
Yeah I actually thought that why were to big aswell bit it was to late by the time I noticed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome