Cheeyev's Poke-Fusions

Cheeyev's Avatar Cheeyev6/30/14 11:59 pm
1 emeralds 320 4
7/1/2014 12:10 am
Mikeroboblox's Avatar Mikeroboblox
Alright, once more, how to start this..
So I've been fusing Pokemon for about a year now, and since I joined here, I thought that I could post my stupid looking Poke-Fusions (Fusemon?) on here as well. Yay.
So anyways, feel free to give me critism on them, I don't mind if it's harsh or not. Oh, and you can also use these Fusions for anything you want, as long as you credit me that I made the Poke-Fusions.
So here's an example of some of my more better Fusions:
Click to reveal
I know, there are more than these fusions for examples, but at least it's in a spoiler, thingy.. Sorry..

And of course, there are bad times for me when I'm fusing Pokemon (Mostly because I'm losing Self-Confidence that my Fusions are good, since FUSE-Corp on DeviantArt and other Pokemon Fusers here are much more better than me), causing me to make these abominations:
Click to reveal
Etc...

Sorry, I tend to get easily depressed and I think most of my Fusions are godawful..
I have way too many Fusions to post here, so you can check my DeviantArt page for more of them, i guess.. You can also request fusions for free (Yes, absolutely free), but expect them to be slightly late since I don't really like doing them sometimes (Partly becaue I think they'll end up as crap), and because of other things in reality, etc..
Here are the requesting rules:
1: You need a DeviantArt account. This is so I can mention you.
2: Ask me to Fuse Two or more Pokemon from Gen 1-5. I have no Gen 6 sprites available for me as of now, so I can't do those.
Alright, done with that, the next spoiler thingy is a showcase thingy for all future Fusions that I make:
Click to reveal
No Fusions here!

Alright, I think I'm done with that, I think.. I hope I am..
Cheeyev
Level 1 : New Crafter