Drum & Bass song!

Skyward[]'s Avatar Skyward[]3/22/15 6:23 am
1 emeralds 206 3
3/22/2015 7:28 am
Skyward[]'s Avatar Skyward[]
My 4th DnB song is done, still sucks, but it's getting better!
https://soundcloud.com/skyward-4/crimso ... yalty-free
Check it out, if you like it, you can use it in videos and other media as it is royalty free!
(If you do though, please try to add my soundcloud page or mention me in this 'Form of media' video, etc.)
Thanks!
And yes, the start is long, just please take the time to listen to it all the way through.
Skyward[]
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/22/2015 7:28 am
Level 1 : New Network
Skyward[]
Thanks for the feedback guys!
Yes, I am using FL studio, but the free version, so the song was made in one try only. ( In FL Studio Free, you can't open saved files until you buy it.)
I love feint too by the way, and I can only dream to get a good as him.
And I understand about the drums being slightly offbeat, I accidentally added some sort of delay to it on accident, and I can't change it because I have the free version.
Thanks!
03/22/2015 7:20 am
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Lacuna Corporation
Some of the drum loops don't seem to beatmatch the rest of the song. Make sure that everything is properly aligned.

More importantly, though, you should really be using some sort of master compression plugin. If you're inn FL Studio, maximus is a pretty nice tool to do this with. You may also want to use some parametric equalisation as well, to stop the higher sounds from becoming blurry. You cn do this with a high pass filter at around 120Hz.
03/22/2015 6:55 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
Hello, I'm a DnB fan so I guess my standards are pretty high.

A lot off the sounds didn't really match up, and at times it almost sounded like two simple songs playing at the same time. Besides that it's extremely repetitive. Like in tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqbMT9NNYWk the intro sounds like some sorta bells or something then some weird chanting. Then the whole beat changes but keeps those bell.. things. The drop has started and base and synth have been added
Another one by Feint https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqbMrRDOu34 (Sorry but I just freaking love Feint) even had a build up before the drop. And in the second drop, he added some weird thingy to it which just makes it sound different.

Idk if this is any help but, ehh. You can probably found some sound making tutorials because I think those need work as well.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome