Lack of confidence for my Minecraft Map proyect

Bidennmatch's Avatar Bidennmatch8/17/22 4:13 pm history
8/18/2022 10:11 am
WeaponizedCarrot's Avatar WeaponizedCarrot
Hi everyone, i'm making this because i need some feedback on my "recent" map that i have not finished yet but i'm constantly updating in this page, which is a Vs map, hunter vs survival.
You can check it out here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/trelly-village-hunter-vs-survival-map-in-progress/

The thing is, first of all, i have never made a Minecraft map, so i'm not a professional at all. Second of all, like i said, this is a Vs map,, hunter vs survival, which means it is a two player map, and i have no one to test it with, so it might just be a complete disaster after all, i don't know onestly. And with the Redstone and commands i use, i mean, i know the basics i think, but it's not crazy.

The thing i am most passionate about though is the immersion. I believe i am making a good job but like i said, i have no one to test it with so that is why i'm asking you that if you want, please tell me what you think about the proyect, so i know that maybe i am going in the right direction.

That's it, thank you and i hope this was not boring to read.

Bidennmatch
Level 15 : Journeyman Waffle