RAINBOW SHADE SKIN CONTEST!

Xx-DarlingMoshi-xX's Avatar Xx-DarlingMoshi-xX10/11/19 5:07 pm history
3 emeralds 208 8
10/12/2019 6:09 pm
liIy's Avatar liIy
SWEET RULES: you can change the colors of the hair put it in any order, but make it rainbow.
you can add stuff like shoes and accessories to her if u want.
you must add shading whether it be her hair or clothes.

here is the skin to shade

this skin is not mine it's from LilyBlossom6 and i thought it be a good idea of making this skin but with rainbow hair

and guys, i don't know how to do that thing that u put to see ur entries so sorry, by the way i want u guys to send me a pm (private message) so i can

enter u to participate!

and guys, i'm doing this for LilyBlossom6 because she is sweet and nice so this is for her so i can help her getting more subs!

she can participate as well!

and one more thing, leave your skin links or images in the comments below...

GOOD LUCK!!!
Xx-DarlingMoshi-xX
Level 29 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/12/2019 12:52 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
liIy
here's my entry, probably one of the only ones you'll get:

link is here.

ps. are there even trophies? i want a trophy and i bet everyone else does too...

(why did you do this? you stole MY words, stole MY contest idea, told people to reshade the skin I told people NOT to reshade... you are disappointing ... i'm disappointed in you.)
10/12/2019 4:48 pm
Xx-DarlingMoshi-xX
look my friend, i made this because u have only 16 subs and i wanted to do this because i want u to cooperate with me because i'm making this for u to have more subs, sorry if i did not talked to u about this, and i'm making this for everyone to see ur skins because, ur skins r awsome and i wanted to cooperate with u because i wanted to make u popular and have more subs, sorry.

-Jesse
10/12/2019 6:09 pm
liIy
i understand now, thank you
10/11/2019 6:48 pm
liIy
hey, i know it would look cool with rainbow hair, but i'm already hosting a reshade contest for the original version of my skin. like memora said, i would appreciate if you had asked first, but i guess this is okay... it also seems like you copied what i typed on my thread and pasted it onto yours but changed a few things. i'm telling you now that if you do one of these things again, PLEASE ask permission from the original creator first, because i might have said no.

the only thing i do not like about this is the fact that you stole my words from my thread. that is not okay. please be careful next time okay?

-Lily
10/12/2019 4:34 pm
Xx-DarlingMoshi-xX
ok i will
10/11/2019 6:34 pmhistory
Level 48 : Master Strawberry
memora
Hi! Not to sound rude, but I’d suggest asking permission from Lily to use her skin first. Stuff like this isn’t usually a problem for the original creator, but there could be special circumstances where the original creator cant let people use their skin like this, or they might just not want you to use it out of personal preference. Thanks!
10/11/2019 6:16 pm
Xx-DarlingMoshi-xX
hey guys, if i don't answer u it means i'm not online ok?
10/11/2019 5:19 pm
Level 47 : Master Peacock
GoldenGlider
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome