Rate My Creative Writing

I_am_INACTIVE's Avatar I_am_INACTIVE10/7/13 3:22 am
1 emeralds 309 4
10/10/2013 4:44 am
IceMagic's Avatar IceMagic
Hey DominoComic here and I want you to rate my creative writing every day ill post a new piece of my creative writing my first piece will be down below as I will do each day I want your thoughts on it. always and forever -DominoComic
I_am_INACTIVE
Level 30 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/10/2013 4:44 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
IceMagic
The people above me pretty much said it.
10/07/2013 3:31 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
CBA222
It sounds like it would be nice, but the format ruins it. You need line breaks.
10/07/2013 3:28 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
A fullstop every so often wouldn't hurt. Apart from that it's nice.

I like the font color.
10/07/2013 3:23 am
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
I_am_INACTIVE
A short summary of what life means to me

life is waking up in the morning and going to sleep at night life is every time to take a breath or say a word its living your days without regret and dealing with death pain sorrow misery depression its being able to feel these things in your life its happiness excitement joy love loss its being able to express these emotions these are things that make up life this is the fabric of our existence being able to live life each day and express our emotions our feeling what we want and need what we love and what we hate we are lucky to be here and now, life is everything we do and think we are all special and we are lucky to be able to be alive to live our lives to express our selves in our own way to be ourselves and encourage others to do the same we mustlivelife to the fullest have no regrets in what we do we must move forward forgetting the past and looking forward to the future.That is a short definition of what life means to me so thank you for reading always and forever -DominoComic
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome