Rate my Youtube Channel Content

JoshuaLangit123's Avatar JoshuaLangit1236/2/15 10:26 am
1 emeralds 229 1
6/2/2015 10:43 am
Jex_Infinite's Avatar Jex_Infinite
Hello all! I just want to share my youtube channel to all of you. It's a music one, so yeah. Rate my youtube channel content please.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaLangit123/

Hello everyone! My name is JoshuaTee, formerly known as JoshuaLangit123. (Got tired of that username, it was unspeakable in english, so I changed it.) This is my Youtube Channel where I Recorder Video Covers. Sometimes I also post guitar covers, piano covers, or the combination of such instruments. I sometimes post random contents here just to break it up a little. I hope you'll enjoy my contents and have fun!
JoshuaLangit123
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2015 10:43 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cowboy
Jex_Infinite
You're skills are in the middle. They're not good, but not terrible.

You need to do one of two things: play REALLY well, or play REALLY badly.
People love hopeless recorder videos. People also love when the channel can play the songs perfectly.

What you should do is record 9 different tracks, put them together, and you've got an entire song just on recorder, and if done well, it'll sound great. If it sounds bad, you've done something wrong.

As for how I would rate the channel, it's probably a 3/10. Not interesting enough to want to watch the videos, and the music isn't up to a performable standard. Practice, practice, practice, and get a better microphone.

EDIT: You probably want something up to the standard of this guy. Being good on multiple instruments is also a bonus. [yt]LgqdfA2_zSM[/yt]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome