Skylord's Tale; Writer's Block

Endersteve's Avatar Endersteve4/13/15 12:49 pm
1 emeralds 188 1
4/13/2015 2:23 pm
monte carino's Avatar monte carino
'Ello Forum.

One of my hobbies is story writing, it's not a thing for me to encounter a writer's block like this for such a simple plotted story however, it seems as if i am stuck, so i'm looking for help on how to move from point A to B.

The plot; A young boy called Barsander Ouldeer; raised by a rich and wealthy family aspires to become an Airship pilot. The young boy gets caught up with a band of sky pirates but the pirates take a liking to the energetic boy; who can easily buy goods for them with his wealth. The pirate crew allows Barsander to be apart of their gang and Barsander's charm gets to the pirates to walk down the path of good. Adventure ensues!

One thing I am currently having an issue is how Barsander would meet these pirates, or what he will do to meet with the pirates, if you have any ideas on what could trigger this meeting i would be more than happy to read through.

(Ps, if a mod thinks this post is irrelivent to "Your Creations" please be more than happy to move it to where it should be.)
Endersteve
Level 42 : Master Mage