OG - RARE NAMES HELP!!

JESUSisLORD's Avatar JESUSisLORD1/24/20 12:54 am
3/17/2020 10:57 am
Reptile_'s Avatar Reptile_
I've got these minecraft accounts......

One is under the name as 5QZ The other Minecraft account is under

LiquidHydrogen. And last but not least Interpersonally I need help from a OG Minecraft collector to see if these are authentic OG accounts please and thank you ! !

- Ink
JESUSisLORD
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2020 1:31 amhistory
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
wdym by "Authentic OG accounts"? considering "OG" means original gangster sounds like you're trying to sell/find out if your account was made in alpha/beta, in which I don't think there's any way for anyone else other than you in the account settings to tell. names don't really mean much since you can now change your accounts name offically. only thing, honestly, of worth with a MC account to tell if theyre..."OG"...is if they have a Minecon (not Optifine/modded) cape, but think selling those accounts is against the EULA, could be wrong.
02/10/2020 1:27 pm
Level 45 : Master Waffle
Whiteout-
I tried to get the name "Cobra" a couple days ago, failed miserably.

I will be no help xD
03/17/2020 10:52 am
Level 36 : Artisan Crafter
Reptile_
I tried to get the name Gray but that failed
03/17/2020 10:54 am
Level 45 : Master Waffle
Whiteout-
dang that would have been a cool name
03/17/2020 10:57 am
Level 36 : Artisan Crafter
Reptile_
yup
02/01/2020 8:17 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Sailor
Rhines
If you're thinking in regards to the general community's definition of OG, no.

Three letter names are considered semi-OG, but one that contains a number prevents this. If you had an account named Liquid or Hydrogen, that would be OG. However, most OG names are claimed the minute they go up, so I'd doubt you'd be easily able to claim one without paying for a name sniper (Which are against EULA, give out your account details, and in general very NOT legal).
01/24/2020 8:40 am
Level 37 : Artisan Birb
LugiaGal-
Ornitholgist that means a scientist who study's birds allways works. :)
01/24/2020 1:53 am
JESUSisLORD
I always thought what made an OG account and OG account was whether or not it's either in the dictionary or it's an actual word example

Afternoon , Aquarium and Carbohydrates

They're all words and are officially inside the Dictionary.
01/24/2020 2:05 amhistory
Mishkia
Common used terminology wise, no, it just means that you're using a name that was made from real words. It doesn't increase value on your account, again its a name, and its a name using real words, something any account can do.

An "OG" by common terms (OG meaning "Original Gangster," more specifically being a descriptor for someone who was a gangster, often having been related or is related to an actual gang, or has lived the gang lifestyle in gettos, personally my father is one of these people. Nowadays its a quicker way to say Original.) account would be something along the lines of an account being created in Beta, or being an account that was used for a long time since alpha.
However since this doesn't really give much benefit in comparison to any account created today, we'd look at if the person in question has a Minecon cape, and as the capes differ from year to year, a certain cape would tell about what time they went to Minecon for said cape.

I'm not saying that you need to use the common term, just that what you consider "OG" is not going to be the same as what others consider "OG," so... it's good to keep in mind to prevent miscommunications yknow?
01/24/2020 2:23 am
JESUSisLORD
Yes, thanks for summing it up:) have a great day!
01/24/2020 1:58 am
JESUSisLORD
I'm trying to see whether or not my Minecraft accounts are OG or are considered Rare...

the names are 5QZ , LiquidHydrogen and Interpersonally
01/24/2020 2:00 am
Level 48 : Master Grump
Mad
lmao sorry my friend logged into my account again and started trying to make me look dumb

she's such a turd -.-
01/24/2020 8:07 am
JESUSisLORD
It's fine dude.
01/24/2020 2:22 am
Mishkia
If it's a normal account then no, it's the same as any other Minecraft account, the only thing distinguishing it is its name, but if you're going off of the name for rareness, everyone's account is rare as everyone has their own unique name.
If you're trying to ask if you're the first one to have said name, 5QZ was used by 3 other accounts before the current account using 5QZ. LiquidHydrogen by 2 other accounts, and the account with the current name Interpersonally is the only one that has used said name.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome