3rd Person Shooter Themes

Captain_Hd_'s Avatar Captain_Hd_8/24/16 3:45 pm
1 emeralds 290 2
8/26/2016 6:16 am
Howdoimeme123's Avatar Howdoimeme123
So, first off : I had already created a post similar to this but I got good feedback so... this is an extra post??

Basically, I'm developing a 3rd person shooter game in Unity, however (as I was told), the classic army theme is overused and getting a bit boring now. So, I want to make one with an interesting theme... only issue is: I don't know what. So if you have any ideas , let me know

A few things:
. I'm not going to be making the 3d models, so if you have any ideas, it needs to be one with common assets. So no Unicorn - riding, space, bunny rabbits.

.I want it to be a shooting game, I will have melee attacks but it needs to be a gun focused game.

.The game will have a parkour aspect, with vast movement options. So any themes to do with that would be cool.

. I'm open to any themes, anything you think would be fun..

Thanks
Captain_Hd_
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/26/2016 6:16 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Howdoimeme123
Captain_Hd_So, first off : I had already created a post similar to this but I got good feedback so... this is an extra post??

Basically, I'm developing a 3rd person shooter game in Unity, however (as I was told), the classic army theme is overused and getting a bit boring now. So, I want to make one with an interesting theme... only issue is: I don't know what. So if you have any ideas , let me know

A few things:
. I'm not going to be making the 3d models, so if you have any ideas, it needs to be one with common assets. So no Unicorn - riding, space, bunny rabbits.

.I want it to be a shooting game, I will have melee attacks but it needs to be a gun focused game.

.The game will have a parkour aspect, with vast movement options. So any themes to do with that would be cool.

. I'm open to any themes, anything you think would be fun..

Thanks

What about a game where you're a superhuman and have to escape from different world governments, because they want to make you into a supersoldier, but you don't want it, and you have to escape and kill different special forces from different countries (Russia, China, USA).
08/24/2016 5:37 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Maybe they could be parkour people that also know how to use guns because some of them were in the Marine core?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome