Monitor – ASUS® VS197D-P 18.5" LED Monitor – $89

Mouse – ROCCAT® Kova+ - Max Performance Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse – $49

Headset – ROCCAT® Kave 5.1 - Surround Sound Gaming Headset – $99

Mousepad – ROCCAT® Taito Series - Nano Matrix Gaming Mousepad - $14

* Customized Laptop Specs
– Intel i7 Processor
– NVIDA GeForce GTX 2 gb dedicated graphics card
– Backlit keyboard
– 8 GB RAM (Will expand RAM to 12 gb later)
– 1 TB hard drive
– Windows 8.1 premium
– 1366x768 resolution matte display
– 14” LED screen

I just wanted to know if this was a good gaming setup, I've already purchased the laptop. I got it on sale for $460. I know, quite a deal. Anyways, this is my ideal gaming setup I have going here. I plan to make it happen in a few months since I don't have much money to spare. The laptop runs smoothly, frame rates never go below 60 while playing games such as Minecraft.

Now that that's through, I was going to share some of the games that I would get. As much as I love playing Minecraft, I've discovered some other good games I might be interested in as well.
For a frame-rate-cruncher like the ASUS® ROG G46, I widened my span of interest in games I wouldn't max out on a Dell® Latitude D630c. (Yes, that was my laptop. Hard to believe, huh?)

Mostly, the games I have took interest in are Minecraft® (Duh!) Battlefield 4®,
Batman: Arkham Asylum®, Blacklight Retribution®, Mass Effect®, Left 4 Dead®, Portal 2®,
Dead Rising®, GTA 5®, Dying Light®, and TF2®. If I'm missing any good ones, or you have a personal favorite I left out, put it in the comments so I can check em' out!

Basically, that about sums it up. Most of my gaming preferences are all Space/Sci-fi,
1st Person Shooter, and Zombie warfare. I know most of my friends will critique me for not putting Halo and Skyrim, but I never got into either of those games. Probably because I never had the time.

If you want, you can put your gaming setup or favorite games for me to look over them. I feel like in the future I'll be doing a give away for Gmod, so stay tuned.
Thanks guys, for listening!

-TheSquishyLemon----
Squishy Lemon
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist