Favorite OS?

TheAverageHero's Avatar TheAverageHero12/10/12 3:13 pm
3/17/2013 3:42 pm
Boboonski's Avatar Boboonski
The subject name explains it all. Post your favorite OS, and what you like about it here! That doesn't mean post hating messages about another OS besides your favorites (MAC SUKZ I H8 MACZ; PC IZ FUR NUBS) Posting stuff about how stupid another OS is just makes you look even less intelligent than you are. And to all of you haters out there: GIT A LIF NAO!
TheAverageHero
Level 21 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2013 3:42 pm
Level 49 : Master Narwhal
Boboonski
I use Lemongrass a lot, but I really like OS X Lion.
03/17/2013 3:20 pm
TheAverageHero
. . .
12/23/2012 9:12 am
TheAverageHero
Windows is best for gaming simply because all of the good computer games come out for it. Personally my favorite is Snow Leopard, and if you buy a program called Parallels for $50, you can run Windows 7 on your mac. (I can still play all the good games. )
Linux has a clean interface, but is more for techie use than home or gaming.
12/23/2012 2:42 am
Level 23 : Expert Mage
joeldahero
The Windows 8 looks horrible, whose idea was it to make computer based on a Iphone?
for those that don't know, Windows 8 removes the "windows" from all other operating systems (not sure about Mac or Linux) and they mimic an Iphone, now THIS is simplifying an already simple computer, just like video games, over the years video games need to dumb down every thing so dumb people can play them... and feel smart while doing so.

I dont think an Iphone computer is a smart idea... it'd be horrible to those used to other OS's
12/23/2012 3:10 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Its based around windows phones, so, as tech. updates then they use touch tech.

It was designed to be used on a touch screen computer so as time goes by it should be future proof, although it wasn't executed very well, as its too early to go into touch computers.
12/23/2012 2:01 am
Doggle
This isn't hate or that. But, let's look at windows. If we removed all gaming from being exclusive to windows, or entirely gaming.

Would you rather A) Buy windows, which can (in Windows 8 if the game is not cited) lag and have an unstable system to use (especially when installing extra software and hardware). B) Buy a mac where you have a sleek style interface which doesn't run smoothly quite often or C) Download linux, use Windows/Mac as a backup, and have a lovely smooth, clean interface, with not so much user friendlyness.

Note, these are entirely from my using of the OS therefore they may vary, for each person.
12/23/2012 12:18 am
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
I personally love the customization that comes with Windows 8.

And I also just overall love Windows because of all the games you can play.

G4MEZ PL0X
12/23/2012 12:01 am
Level 45 : Master Blueberry
xxbuggjuicexx
Vote 4 Mac OSX Snow Leopard!
12/22/2012 11:59 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
Epic_Poptart_Cat
Linux <3
12/22/2012 11:49 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Hero
GarretSidzaka
i like windows 7 and i love linux Mint
12/22/2012 11:43 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
-deletedX-
I'm a windows person. And despite the bugs that come in through open windows, it runs all the games I play wonderfully.
12/22/2012 11:08 pm
Doggle
I like linux as it is a smooth, nice operating system. Its free too! Ubuntu is my favourite. The customisation may not be the best i've ever seen, but I don't want any customisation. The first moment you lay eyes on ubuntu (or any other major linux os) you will be like 'holy ****' because the layout and everything is so amazing. Its like a mac in the way things are done, and has a similar system, which I like. Its smooth to the eyes and runs pretty well. The only problem is that not many people use it and its hard to get working with certain programs (like skype and flash player).
12/22/2012 11:03 pm
TheAverageHero
*crickets*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome