"How bad Fallout 4 really is?"

irbis777's Avatar irbis77711/19/15 10:03 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 62
11/22/2015 4:05 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
So I don't own FO4. But I would like to. So I've asked a fellow fan of the saga...
That friend of my already owns it, and has more then 20h in-game already booked. He said its bad. Practically, its not even a Fallout game. And that's the main problem. So after a long talk I've asked him to break it down to me.

Me: "Give me an example. How bad it is really?"
Him: "Worse then this..."
And he posted this link to me.

Soooo long story short - I don't think I am gonna get a copy for the time being lol. Maybe after summer sell or something. With all DLCs, patches and mods. For now - sorry Bethseda, you ain't getting "100 point for Griffindor" this time. Hopefully Obsidian will take over again, like it was with F:NV. I am looking forward to it.
irbis777
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2015 4:05 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Like half this thread is people complaining that someone spoiled and arguing, so I'm gonna call this thread officially derailed. Stay on topic next time, please, and don't be a jerk and spoil games for others.
11/22/2015 3:57 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
Han SoIo
It's your fault, you decided to read it, it did say FO4 spoiler so you brought that on yourself, don't get mad.

No I didn't "decide to read it" because there was no spoiler warning when I read it and it was added later on.

Skeltal
Sorry that I spoiled it,but it's just a game.
The game still has good game/replay value and who knows,maybe what I read (which is that spoiler) might not actually be true.

Are you freaking serious? "It's just a game"? Just because it's a game to you doesn't mean I need to be happy about waiting years and years for this game just to be ruined and spoiled by careless people like you. Like you could have just oh I dunno.. NOT mention it?

Just use your mind. At least care for others.

And to just say "oh sorry that I spoiled it" No you're not freaking sorry if you knew what was gonna happen.

That's like me killing you and telling your family "sorry - it's just a life"
11/22/2015 2:03 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
I'm not trying to start a flame war. I'm just saying, maybe you should think about other people before doing it.

EDIT: To be fair, your spoiler ended up being wrong. But don't do it in the first place.
11/22/2015 1:55 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
irritatedCat
Skeltal
The game still has good game/replay value and who knows,maybe what I read (which is that spoiler) might not actually be true.

How would you like it if you wanted to read a book for the drama factor and someone just says "ha everyone dies at the end lol I'm funny"
How would you like it if you like it if you're watching a movie you hyped up for so badly and someone says "lol the robot is the sword guys dad i'm awesome"
Next time, show some decency and think about others before posting crap like that.

tbh I'd really like to know who Kylo Ren is.

For Arkham Knight,the 1st thing I did was search up "Who's the Arkham Knight?" and I found my answer,and didn't complain.

I'd rather not start a flame-war tho.
11/22/2015 1:52 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
Han Solo
irritatedCat
Skeltal

How would you like it if you wanted to read a book for the drama factor and someone just says "ha everyone dies at the end lol I'm funny"
How would you like it if you like it if you're watching a movie you hyped up for so badly and someone says "lol the robot is the sword guys dad i'm awesome"
Next time, show some decency and think about others before posting crap like that.

You need to chill, and lets not get into any fights here. The person said they were sorry and respect that, most people who spoil things don't give a crap. Even if the game was spoiled, still play it. It's a good game that we have been waiting for and lets still enjoy it. You still need to know what happens during gameplay, even if he spoiled it.
11/22/2015 1:17 pm
irritatedCat
Skeltal

11/22/2015 10:54 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
Han SoIo
vomit
That's kinda the whole point of a spoiler. It's spoiling the game, so people who want to find out themselves can find out themselves. Besides, i don't think a mod would want to delete something out of a post for a reason so silly as that.

when I meant delete it I mean that when you quote it, erase the spoiler so people can't see, spoiling isn't fair to those who haven't played/beaten the game. I didn't mean to delete the whole thing. And if people wanted to spoil it they can go on Wiki.

But it's in a drop-down box. People who view the post have a choice on whether they want to open it or not. Look, i'm not here to start a flame war. Let's just let the others drive this back on topic.
11/21/2015 9:35 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
irritatedCat
AnimeFanFTW
So in the end, you say Fallout 4 is going to get GOTY becuase of how hyped it is?
Then it doesn't deserve it. A game shouldn't get GOTY based on hype alone.

I believe you read my argument wrong. I said the game was overhyped and that's not a good thing, if you didn't know that already. Let me explain it to you in pictures:
|
|
|----- This is the bar
|
|

|----- This is how high fans set the bar
|
|
|
|

|
|----- This is actually how high fallout 4's bar went. Still a good game, but didn't reach the bar.
|
|
|

Due to the unnecessary bar raising hype, Fallout 4 is considered bad and or okay. However, let's compare a game like Undertale:

We use the same expectations for a good videogame as Fallout 4:
|
|
|-----
|
|

|
|----- This is how good Undertale was (not literally; your opinion)
|
|
|

Since Undertale wasn't hyped up at all (or not to the amount of Fallout 4's hype), it was generally conceived as a good game, which it is. That's why Fallout 4 received generally negative reviews.

That makes sense.
This is why I hate hype culture.
11/21/2015 8:24 pm
irritatedCat
AnimeFanFTW
So in the end, you say Fallout 4 is going to get GOTY becuase of how hyped it is?

I believe you read my argument wrong. I said the game was overhyped and that's not a good thing, if you didn't know that already. Let me explain it to you in pictures:
|
|
|----- This is the bar
|
|

|----- This is how high fans set the bar
|
|
|
|

|
|----- This is actually how high fallout 4's bar went. Still a good game, but didn't reach the bar.
|
|
|

Due to the unnecessary bar raising hype, Fallout 4 is considered bad and or okay. However, let's compare a game like Undertale:

We use the same expectations for a good videogame as Fallout 4:
|
|
|-----
|
|

|
|----- This is how good Undertale was (not literally; your opinion)
|
|
|

Since Undertale wasn't hyped up at all (or not to the amount of Fallout 4's hype), it was generally conceived as a good game, which it is. That's why Fallout 4 received generally negative reviews.
11/21/2015 7:56 pm
Skeltal
Han SoIo
Fanjawi
SkeltalI found a Nuka-Cola recipe.

FO4 SPOILER
It tastes like your son is the antagonist of the game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You just spoiled the story for me

The hell is wrong with you? I guess you don't freaking care about others to spoil it like that. UGH.

It's your fault, you decided to read it, it did say FO4 spoiler so you brought that on yourself, don't get mad.

Someone edited it so it had a spoiler,it originally just said the spoiler straight up.
11/21/2015 7:54 pm
Skeltal
Fanjawi

FO4 SPOILER

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The hell is wrong with you? I guess you don't freaking care about others to spoil it like that. UGH.

11/21/2015 7:53 pm
Han Solo
Fanjawi

FO4 SPOILER

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11/21/2015 7:46 pm
Fanjawi
EpicDude202
Fanjawi

lol

Not sure what's so funny about someone spoiling a game.
11/21/2015 7:03 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
alan
Fanjawi

FO4 SPOILER

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol
11/21/2015 6:31 pm
Fanjawi

FO4 SPOILER

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11/21/2015 6:21 pm
irritatedCat
Skeltal
irritatedCat

FO4 SPOILER

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, you could've at least made the spoiler a little less... well, spoiling. Unless it's a joke. Please?

Dead serious.

Well, gee, thanks. Although I sort've suspected that from the beginning.
11/21/2015 1:20 pm
Skeltal
irritatedCat

FO4 SPOILER

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, you could've at least made the spoiler a little less... well, spoiling. Unless it's a joke. Please?

Dead serious.
11/21/2015 12:08 am
irritatedCat

FO4 SPOILER

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11/21/2015 12:03 am
Skeltal
CaptainMurica

FO4 SPOILER

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like your username and I like this post.

Why thank you kind sir.
11/20/2015 10:56 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator

FO4 SPOILER

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like your username and I like this post.
11/20/2015 9:00 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
misteryslaya
With this thread all you're going to get is that it's either a 10/10 game or a 0/10 game. Fallout 4 is better than Fallout NV and Fallout 3 though. It's more colorful and they added a lot more stuff. They took into mind what players wanted when making the game. The building could use some polishing but it's really fun to build you end up taking hours of your time to make the best defenses. They've added scraping to modify guns which is also new. The enemies are a lot better then the predecessors they've taken what people wanted in fallout 3 and NV and made it into a game. It's really nice. If you're one of those people that don't play a game because of the graphics instead of the story then you should give up on it. Graphics are alright if you think about it in a broad genre. It better than previous fallouts. they've really hit it out of the park with this fallout.
11/20/2015 7:42 pm
Skeltal
Spoilers:
I found a Nuka-Cola recipe.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
11/22/2015 6:41 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
RenegadeRad
11/22/2015 10:10 am
Han Solo
guys delete the spoiler people can see it before they even click to read the post.
11/22/2015 11:40 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
RenegadeRad
I know spoilers when I see them
11/22/2015 10:41 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
That's kinda the whole point of a spoiler. It's spoiling the game, so people who want to find out themselves can find out themselves. Besides, i don't think a mod would want to delete something out of a post for a reason so silly as that.
11/22/2015 1:12 pm
irritatedCat
First off, the spoiler was edited in after I reported it.
Second off, spoiling the game because he wanted to be "funny" isn't cool at all.
Third off, would you like it if I posted the ending of Undertale in an Undertale thread?
11/22/2015 10:50 am
Han Solo
when I meant delete it I mean that when you quote it, erase the spoiler so people can't see, (y'know when you see Last 20 Posts and you can see some of the text before you click the topic.) spoiling isn't fair to those who haven't played/beaten the game. I didn't mean to delete the whole thing. And if people wanted to spoil it they can go on Wiki.
11/20/2015 6:52 pm
alan
EpicDude202
The only thing that doesn't have "unnecessary" hype this year is Star wars: The force awakens, All of the hype for that will be deserved!! i guarantee IT!!!

Lol HIGH FIVE bro! XD Not to derail the topic but I fully agree [/quote]
HIGH FIVE, I did derail it but who cares xD lels
11/20/2015 4:02 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Honestly, the graphics look fairly dated for a 2015 game. They're not terrible, but it's the quality you'd find in maybe a 2012 or 2013 game.
11/20/2015 8:37 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
>wants opinions on FO4
>bashes on those who don't agree with him that it's bad
11/20/2015 9:07 am
irbis777
Go away troll
11/20/2015 8:01 am
Level 31 : Artisan Demolitionist
Mooks
Cringe
11/20/2015 7:03 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Alien
Punkred
Settlement system sucks, other than that its ok for what it is. Mods will fix the things missing like thirst, hunger, ammo crafting, etc.
11/20/2015 7:05 am
irbis777
Huh? How come? I mean how does it suck? So far all I've heard was praises about that game module.
11/20/2015 8:46 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Alien
Punkred
The only problem i have with the game is the base building in settlements. It just feels incomplete and alot of the pieces dont fit together nicely. It could of been improved on but as it is now, just feels like it was thrown in last minute. Games good though. It feels like they took all the best mods for a solid Fallout 3/NV playthrough and put them into the game. Things like sprint, bullet time with jet, scraping down junk, settlements, and a few other things.

All junk is useful in my opinion so all the loot actually makes sense. I could go on with alot of things the game has done right but the things wrong just stand out to me alot. Just wish they didnt do away with hardcore mode as im playing with damage multiplier mod on survival mode with increased radiation from radiation storms and ammo crafting. All i need now is thirst and hunger considering how much drink and food i have thats never eaten. The games great dont get me wrong but it could be better in some places like settlement building for sure.
11/20/2015 1:15 am
alan
AnimeFanFTW
irritatedCatAfter playing Elder Scrolls, I was so excited for Fallout 4! And it didn't disappoint. I'll answer some of your biggest concerns here.

Graphics:
It's okay, nothing spectacular, but not groundbreaking terrible. I'm playing it on Xbox One and I think it looks decent. However, graphics do not make a game, remember that.

Settlements:
While not necessary, you'll sure enjoy your time doing the whole thing. It's fun to build a town and maintaining it sort've like the Sims, but the building part isn't bad either. It's very easy, and you'll start to get motivated to collect what once was junk from earlier games to "I need more desk fans".

Glitches:
I don't get why people are so critical when it comes to glitches in these games. I've only had one major glitch, and that was just when a deathclaw fell through the floor after I killed it. The rest of the glitches I encountered were fixed with a simple pause. Just make sure not to quicksave too often, because that's where you'll find most of the glitches.

Difficulty:
It's hard. It's really hard. Now, I might be saying this because I invested most of my points into Charisma and Luck, but it's a really tough game. The farther South you go, the harder it gets, and you'll spend most of your questing time there. If you're looking for a challenge, Fallout 4 has that covered.

Negative Reviews:
Negative reviews are to be expected of this game, and why? Fanboys. Fanboys overhyped this game to make it seem better than it was. It's a great game! But the moment someone raises the bar a little too high, people take notes. And to answer AnimeFan's post, look at your own post.

It looks there that players have voted negatively towards Fallout 4. However, look on how many people reviewed it. Yes, it has the most reviews of all of the games. Now, of course some of the other games have more than 20,000 reviews too. What's so different? Well, Fallout 4 was released a week ago. And it already has 20,000 reviews! And they're all user reviews. Now, let's see. You posted that on the Steam Forums, correct? Look at the console reviews. On Metacritic it scores an 87 for PS4 and an 88 for Xbox One. And I looked at the user reviews, too. A lot of them looked like they hated the graphics, and that's why it's scoring so low! The other points that were can be countered, and if you would like me to do that, I can. But it's getting late, so I'll continue this tomorrow. Thanks, and I hope I can persuade you to think otherwise.

Yes, PC and Console versions are different, but you said yourself, Fallout 4 got an 87 and 88 on consoles.

What about the console versions of Witcher 3 and Rocket League?

PS4 Fallout 4:

XboxOne Fallout 4:

Rocket League PS4 :

XboxOne Witcher 3:

PS4 version of Witcher 3:

While Fallout 4 does slightly beat Rocket League in the official score, the user scores tell another story. In the user scores, Rocket League destroys Fallout 4. And in the end, Witcher 3 does better then both games anyway.

I only have this question: Why are people rallying saying Fallout 4 is GOTY, when other games released this year rank better in any version of the game?

While I do hope this doesn't end in an argument, (It probably will tho... :c) at the end of the day, Fallout 4 is just a fantastic game, that had the most unnecessary amount of hype attached to it I've ever seen.

The only thing that doesn't have "unnecessary" hype this year is Star wars: The force awakens, All of the hype for that will be deserved!! i guarantee IT!!!
11/20/2015 1:07 am
alan
Its really fun, Honestly the only Fallout game i've been interested in.
11/20/2015 12:20 am
irritatedCat
After playing Elder Scrolls, I was so excited for Fallout 4! And it didn't disappoint. I'll answer some of your biggest concerns here.

Graphics:
It's okay, nothing spectacular, but not groundbreaking terrible. I'm playing it on Xbox One and I think it looks decent. However, graphics do not make a game, remember that.

Settlements:
While not necessary, you'll sure enjoy your time doing the whole thing. It's fun to build a town and maintaining it sort've like the Sims, but the building part isn't bad either. It's very easy, and you'll start to get motivated to collect what once was junk from earlier games to "I need more desk fans".

Glitches:
I don't get why people are so critical when it comes to glitches in these games. I've only had one major glitch, and that was just when a deathclaw fell through the floor after I killed it. The rest of the glitches I encountered were fixed with a simple pause. Just make sure not to quicksave too often, because that's where you'll find most of the glitches.

Difficulty:
It's hard. It's really hard. Now, I might be saying this because I invested most of my points into Charisma and Luck, but it's a really tough game. The farther South you go, the harder it gets, and you'll spend most of your questing time there. If you're looking for a challenge, Fallout 4 has that covered.

Negative Reviews:
Negative reviews are to be expected of this game, and why? Fanboys. Fanboys overhyped this game to make it seem better than it was. It's a great game! But the moment someone raises the bar a little too high, people take notes. And to answer AnimeFan's post, look at your own post.

It looks there that players have voted negatively towards Fallout 4. However, look on how many people reviewed it. Yes, it has the most reviews of all of the games. Now, of course some of the other games have more than 20,000 reviews too. What's so different? Well, Fallout 4 was released a week ago. And it already has 20,000 reviews! And they're all user reviews. Now, let's see. You posted that on the Steam Forums, correct? Look at the console reviews. On Metacritic it scores an 87 for PS4 and an 88 for Xbox One. And I looked at the user reviews, too. A lot of them looked like they hated the graphics, and that's why it's scoring so low! The other points that were can be countered, and if you would like me to do that, I can. But it's getting late, so I'll continue this tomorrow. Thanks, and I hope I can persuade you to think otherwise.
11/20/2015 1:10 am
AnimeFanFTW
Yes, PC and Console versions are different, but you said yourself, Fallout 4 got an 87 and 88 on consoles.

What about the console versions of Witcher 3, MGSV and Rocket League?

PS4 Fallout 4:

XboxOne Fallout 4:

PS4 Metal Gear Solid V:

XboxOne Metal Gear Solid V:

PS4 Rocket League:

XboxOne Witcher 3:

PS4 version of Witcher 3:

While Fallout 4 does slightly beat Rocket League in the official score, the user scores tell another story. In the user scores, Rocket League destroys Fallout 4. And in the end, Witcher 3 does better then both games anyway. (Except user scores. Rocket League just barely wins in the user scores). Then you have Metal Gear Solid V. Best Metacritic score out of all of them, but User scores don't praise it as much. (Probably because of how Konami are treating the game)

So in the end:
Metacritic winner: Metal Gear Solid V
User Score Winner: Rocket League (just barely)

I only have this question: Why are people rallying saying Fallout 4 is GOTY, when other games released this year rank better in any version of the game?

While I do hope this doesn't end in an argument, (It probably will tho... :c) at the end of the day, Fallout 4 is just a fantastic game, that had the most unnecessary amount of hype attached to it I've ever seen.
11/21/2015 12:27 am
irritatedCat
Don't worry, there's a difference between debate and flame war.

However, once again, look at the amount of people reviewing. Rocket League has the same amount of reviews, but that came out at an early date. Fallout 4 came out 2 weeks ago and it already has 900 reviews. I think we should wait a little longer before we start judging a game based on people's reviews. Maybe after a month.

However, in the case that Fallout 4 does NOT get any more reviews, let me bring up another point: Over-hype. We've touched on this before. Look at Destiny's review on metacritic. A 5! Yet, it seems a lot more people seem to still enjoy it nevertheless. That's because it was so hyped up, people were let down when they got it. It's the same thing with Fallout 4. It's a fantastic game, but since people raised the bar way too high, people consider it bad. So, to answer your question AnimeFan, that's why gamers seem to consider Fallout GOTY worthy in the end.
11/21/2015 8:04 pm
AnimeFanFTW
There's a problem with your discussion you overlooked.
Sure, Xbox One Fallout 4 has 900 reviews, but PS4 Fallout has over 2300 reviews.

And those 2300+ user reviews rank Fallout 4 as an ok game.

11/20/2015 1:09 am
alan
Ah, I agree with you! And i think Undertale is to overrated Honestly it looks terrible, i got bored with it after about 15 minutes in.
11/19/2015 7:10 pm
AnimeFanFTW
The things I've heard about Fallout 4 are it's a downgrade from Fallout 3, it has game breaking glitches (because Bethesda loves those), it's incredibly overhyped, and it was disappointing for some people

If this game is already given the title of GOTY, but it only has an 80% positive rating on Steam, when games like Witcher 3, Rocket League and Undertale completely destroy it with 90%+ positive ratings, then something smells fishy about this game.

And just looking at the game, it looks fun, but it doesn't do anything innovative. It doesn't seem like it's a game that is revolutionary. It's only praised this high because of the hype of its release.
11/19/2015 6:03 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Lad
Fred
Since this is my first time playing Fallout, sad I know, I personally enjoy it but that is because haven't played the previous ones. However FunHaus had a pretty interesting discussion about if Fallout 4 needed more and if it is not as good as the previous iterations on their most recent podcast (Warning: Adult language).
11/19/2015 5:51 pm
Azie
irbis777

The settlement systems part really made me interested but I keep hearing its kind of a useless. I mean, they say, to quote from my mind "You can do it but you really have no reason to".
Can you tell more about the settlement systems? Its a think I always wanted to do in Fallout games. (which I offten try to replicate in Minecraft heheh)

That seems to be a common stance among what I assume are people who prefer the combat/exploration side of gaming. They're right to an extent; the game doesn't force you to use the settlement mechanic or really give you any other incentives besides generating some caps if you build some market stalls. If you don't enjoy the creativity, customization, and depth it brings, you probably won't enjoy it as a mechanic. However, I take great pride in building a big settlement and watching my settlers thrive in it.

Just a few days ago I built a tree house, finished a large section of fence, and built a market-place. I played dress-up with my settlers and put Chef Boyardee outside my crafting station as a place for my tired workers to take a breather and have some lunch. Dogmeat lives in my carport lined with white picket fencing and turrets dot the roof of my house. Last week we proudly triumphed over a group of Super Mutants and Mutant Hounds while losing none of our own.

As for the actual mechanics of the settlement feature, there are plenty of videos on Youtube about it that will explain the basics of it without spoiling anything, so I'm not going to go through them all here.
11/19/2015 5:41 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
NatsuPlays698
Bethesda confirmed Fallout 5 and its coming out on the year 4000
11/19/2015 5:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
newkdv
irbis777
Oceanus5000...Ok, so you're basically complaining about how you don't have the money to buy it, then saying that you want the reason why Bethesda took over back? Wow, sounds like a self-made pity party rather than anything else.

Wow relax, take a chill pill dude O_o I don't understand where that rage is coming from. Had a bad day at work or what?

Lol. Where the rage is coming from? You literally just declared a AAA game bad on a website filled with gamers and presented no proof. You might as well roll into a South Alabama evangelist church and yell "Donald Trump is a fat, white retard".

I will add in on this, though. Bethesda has never failed to roll a game out that wasn't worthy of GoTY (other than, maybe, ESO). I think that says enough.
11/19/2015 5:12 pm
Azie
I wrote a huge post earlier in reply to this thread and then accidentally closed the window and I'm not going to rewrite the whole thing, so...

tl;dr: Fallout 4 is very different from its predecessors, but I think the new game-play mechanics and simplified perk/special system make the game more fun and your choices on where to spec into more meaningful. The crafting and settlement systems are great and I spend most of my time playing with those. The enemies are properly terrifying now and are much more formidable in combat. I like the voice acting (I think it's similar to the way Mass Effect handled it and I loved Mass Effect), even though it inherently limits how many dialogue choices you have compared to the earlier titles in the series. The karma system has been removed, but I don't miss it. I was always a good guy, so maybe I didn't interact with the karma system as much as I would have if I was bad.

Believe it or not, that's only a third of how long my other post was... lol
11/19/2015 5:22 pm
irbis777
Lol high five Azie. I know EXACTLY the pain of that. I mean lossing your text on forums.

And thank you so kindly for your opinion! Many parts of what you said actually made me interested. For e.g both FO3 and F:NV combat... well. It was hard at the start but once you had your small guns over 70 points or a sniper rifle... the game becomes a walk in a park, leaving only Deathclaws to fear. If the difficulty went up a bit - thats actually something I'd welcome with arms wide open.
And I agree on the Karma thing. I mean it was there because it was always there lol. But the impact on the game was almost irrelevant.

The settlement systems part really made me interested but I keep hearing its kind of a useless. I mean, they say, to quote from my mind "You can do it but you really have no reason to".
Can you tell more about the settlement systems? Its a think I always wanted to do in Fallout games. (which I offten try to replicate in Minecraft heheh)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome