How to get more views, diamonds, favorites, etc.

HackerPro5's Avatar HackerPro55/10/14 12:55 am
1 emeralds 216 2
5/10/2014 1:56 am
314owen's Avatar 314owen
Since posting my only big project on PM, I have learned a few tips and tricks, so thought I would share them with you.

[*]MAKE YOUR PROJECT CREATIVE!!!
This is people's biggest problem. Most people don't try very hard to make something original and expect to get a ton of views. That's not how it works.

[*]PUT SOME TIME INTO YOUR PROJECT
Here's another big problem. People make something for maybe 3-5 hours on a map, and once again, expect to get lots of views. Please trust my judgement on this. Why? On my only PM project (Hockey Arena) I have spent 1.4 days (according to my Minecraft statistics page) on it, and people are able to tell by the amount of work it would have taken to build it all themself.

[*]ASK FOR PEOPLE'S OPINION
Everyone is somewhat worried what others will think about their project

[*]UPDATE
Once your project goes live, be sure to update it every now and then. It will help you grow a bigger fan base.

[*]SHARE SHARE SHARE!
Now, if you are comfortable with the amount of views your getting then don't listen to this one, but if your not, remember that the internet is at your disposal. Ways you can share: Reddit post (I have found this to work really well), make a trailer (example below), and Minecraft Forums.

Trailer Ex:
[yt]www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB3gOD5o9mk[/yt]
HackerPro5
Level 23 : Expert Engineer