Looking for editor

unblessed's Avatar unblessed12/3/20 9:26 pm
2 emeralds 120 2
12/30/2020 2:51 am
Harvey The Stick's Avatar Harvey The Stick
Hello, My name is Unblessed. My youtube at least.

I been trying to make CS:GO Montage and I'm very bad at editing (not experience) .

Unfortunatly, I only have 185 subs at this moment and don't have money to pay and will on when I'm able to succeed with my channel. If you have a Youtube Channel I can link you if you want. Please contact me with my email and I will send you my discord if you want. I'm trying to make a montage for 200 subs if your wondering. I will keep you as editor for my montages and any of my csgo videos.

*IMPORTANT*

Email: mintcraft3000@gmail.com [don't mind why it's call that.]

email me if you want too.

------------------------------

By the time I get a editor, I will delete this. So if your very good with editing please email me (won't pay) and I will send you clips. Please don't take my clip and split it and give it to me without any rlly good special effect. I don't expect you to edit very very good just decent is fine.

-------

Requirements:

Race: (Don't Actually Care)

Editing software: Vegas Pro [Any kind of version], Adobe Premiere Pro, and more. (I don't know a lot of editing programs so if you want to become an editor, tell me what program you have and I will research about it. BUT if you think your very good at editing with whatever program you use, sure I guess.)

-----

Examples: (watch any video that's a csgo montage)

Frogling: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPtKANHaZfUnEolTe_cvJUw

Nowack: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHUyJ7K4a_bCENqCWQ_ohPg

-----------

If you want to check out my channel here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--W3J3gL23oqp656HEpclw

---

Thank you for taking your time for reading this and apply for editor if you want.

--Reminder:

Email: mintcraft3000@gmail.com

Race: (Don't Actually Care)

Editing software: Vegas Pro [Any kind of version], Adobe Premiere Pro, and more. (I don't know a lot of editing programs so if you want to become an editor, tell me what program you have and I will research about it. BUT if you think your very good at editing with whatever program you use, sure I guess.)

--------------

Tags: (ignore, Don't know if planet minecraft works like this)

editor position, free editor, apply for editor, montage editor, looking for editor.
unblessed
Level 1 : New System