Most powerful Pokemon in your opinion?

Du brisingr's Avatar Du brisingr12/15/14 3:13 pm
1/21/2015 2:41 am
Du brisingr's Avatar Du brisingr
As the title said, what is the most powerful pokemon in your opinion/the one you always use?
I have another post here
And also please check out these two posts. If making these two links is against the rules, please notify me and I will remove them.
here
here
Du brisingr
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2015 2:41 am
Du brisingr
bump
01/14/2015 2:54 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
01/10/2015 9:29 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
Silver_Fern
Slowpoke. Duh.
01/14/2015 2:42 pm
Du brisingr
slowpoke op
01/10/2015 9:23 am
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
TBF I don't really know. I know most pokemon but I'm not exactly savvy enough to figure it out in terms of pokemon in general being the strongest with stats and whatnot.

That I've ever had? I have a level 50 something Gardevoir that knows Psychic/Future Sight/Grass Knot/Will-o-Wisp and has max affection. Probably really bad in competitive (EV trained in both defenses and HP, and has a useless nature (Bashful)) but it's not only my first pokemon I've caught in ORAS (Starter aside) and has always been one of my best pokemon, especially when paired with my Blaziken. Without those two (and a few others, not just those two alone) I don't know how I'd beat the game

...and both are actually copies of my first two pokemon that I've ever had in the history of ever (Torchic and Ralts, male and female respectively; Torchic named Russell and Ralts (renamed to, as I named it Lina at first expecting to teach it fire-type moves later in the game) Rosalina I KNOW I STARTED PLAYING POKEMON LATE GOD FORBID I NEVER PLAYED RBY AND WHEN I DID IT ONLY LASTED FIVE MINUTES BECAUSE OF HOW SLOW THE GAME DRAGGED ON GARSH IM SUCH A KID)

I have a level 50 Japanese Snorunt (soon to be Froslass) that knows Ice Fang/Frost Breath/Blizzard/Hail and EV'd in HP and defenses. Again, probably really bad in competitive (Adamant nature to boot, ew ew ew absolutely horrible for ice types).

TL;DR I have a really bad team I suppose. But my Blaziken knows Shadow Claw to counter Psychic types and Earthquake to counter pretty much everything that isn't flying type or has levitate so I have that going for me.

Lore-wise, Genesect or Arceus, since Genesect were ruthless hunters before they were all wiped out and, without this fact, Team Plasma wouldn't of had wanted to recover the fossil in the first place.

And the fact that Arceus (and related trios of gen IV) pretty much created everything in the pokemon universe. You'd think that, with that power, he'd be pretty powerful.
01/10/2015 7:48 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
dummyaccount
magikarp 100%
01/10/2015 8:24 am
Du brisingr
wow
01/10/2015 7:42 am
Du brisingr
im not asking for stats... just opinions
01/08/2015 4:26 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
KingHybrid
Lol, Charizard is the best.
01/08/2015 3:49 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
Snowy
Too bad Arceus was only given away at an special Nintendo event

And a wi-fi event where they forgot to turn on the limit of how many times you could download it ;P 5 Boxes of legit Arceus's.

Mega Beedrill is getting pretty high up there in terms of attack and speed. That's currently my favorite / strongest.

I have never been at any events, but I used Action Replay to get the Azure Flute, an item that was added in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum but never used for anything. Ever.
Playing the Flute at Spear Pillar will spawn another invisible platform high above Spear Pillar where Arceus are met.

That event... I should have been there..
01/08/2015 3:41 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
Too bad Arceus was only given away at an special Nintendo event

And a wi-fi event where they forgot to turn on the limit of how many times you could download it ;P 5 Boxes of legit Arceus's.

Mega Beedrill is getting pretty high up there in terms of attack and speed. That's currently my favorite / strongest.
01/08/2015 3:17 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Baconator
Syndi
Arceus Because it's statistically the best and is the best pokemon in the game.
Plus it created all other pokemon so yeah it's technically every pokemon ever made.
01/08/2015 3:35 am
Jacob Rigoberto
The Pokemon with highest total base stat is Mega MewTwo X, Mega MewTwo Y and Mega Rayquaza. But you are correct in some way, because if Mega Evolutions are not counted, Arceus is the Pokemon with highest total base stat. Too bad Arceus was only given away at an special Nintendo event
(Or if you hack the game.)

Edit: I can imagine a EV trained perfect IV Mega MewTwo X/Y. Oh God.
01/08/2015 5:05 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Baconator
Syndi
Yeah i'm old school in my opinion a mega evolution is a pokemon state not the actual pokemon themselves which they need an item to gain that addition. If Arceus was also allowed to carry an item it could easily counter any mega evolved pokemon because of it's ability to change type from the plate it holds. This is why i still believe the best pokemon is truly Arceus as it is the creator and one of the originals that you can't doubt
01/09/2015 10:20 am
Jacob Rigoberto
I just based what I said of the Bulbapedia "List of Pokemon By Base Stat"
I don't play Pokemon X/Y, so I have never experienced Mega Evolutions myself. I got Pokemon X, but no 3DS
01/08/2015 8:01 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Arceus can hold an item... Arceus-Normal is the most viable type.

Also, Mega Rayquaza doesn't need an item to Mega Evolve. That's why it's so much more broken than everything else.

I've been looking at the Other Metas on Smogon lately, and saw Balanced Hackmons... Gosh, Imposter Chansey is amazing. Over-prepared for, but amazing.
01/08/2015 3:09 am
Level 21 : Expert Mage
KPJ1
I can't decide... either magikarp.... or Mega Charizard Y
01/08/2015 2:55 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ZombieSlayerGaming
Either Lucario or Dragonite I can't Choose
01/08/2015 2:47 am
Du brisingr
bump
12/31/2014 10:17 am
Du brisingr
by the ways, this says IN YOUR OPINION not all the maths and figures. so yes i know, mega raquaza is, maths based and stats the most powerful but i sayed opinion. so people could easily say ditto. yes im looking at you chron
Please, stop saying Ditto, he's not that great
12/28/2014 6:43 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Goblin
-TheGrimCreeper-
Magikarp, duh.

12/31/2014 10:18 am
Du brisingr
why should anybody listen to you, Illuminati scum? Magikarp=/_\=illuminati
12/28/2014 6:07 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
Diggerguy68
Lucario.
12/28/2014 5:39 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
Any EV Trained, Level 100, Maxed Out Moves, Pokemon. It doesn't matter what pokemon it is, it just matters how you use it in battle and train it. Also, it isnt just one pokemon. You have to be strategic, therefor it is not all about the pokemon.

So, in other words

Any EV Trained, Level 100, Maxed Out Moves, Pokemon.
12/28/2014 5:32 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
DaSquyd
Since Megas, we've seen a whole lot of over-the-top Pokémon when it comes to raw power. Without a doubt, Mega Rayquaza is the most powerful. With a base stat total of 780 (tied with the Mewtwo Megas), this beast surpasses the god of pokémon. But it gets better! To mega-evolve, Rayquaza needs to know the move Dragon Ascent (Flying- [yes, Flying] -type clone of Close Combat and Superpower). This means that the "Sky High Pokémon" can hold an item. Now, you're probably saying, "But an Ice-type move will make quick work of a Dragon-, Flying-type Pokémon!" Here's the thing: Mega Rayquaza's ability is Delta Stream. This ability causes all Rock-type, Electric-type, and Ice-type moves to deal half damage against Flying-type Pokémon.

HP: 105
Atk: 180
Def: 100
SpA: 180
SpD: 100
Spd: 115
Seriously, this guy is unstoppable.

Click to reveal
Watch at your own risk! (Heavy amounts of cursing)
[yt]Cy-5Lk8IhYM[/yt]
12/28/2014 4:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ExpertToast
Gyarados
12/28/2014 4:12 pm
Chron
NeoA scarfed Ditto will cause wonders.

Personally, Zangoose is my favorite. With a certain set-up, he can absolutely wreck teams. He's got priority and a wide range of physical moves. He's amazing. The end.

conleys_minecraftThis website is for Minecraft, not Pokemon!

Please. Check what side of the forums you are on...

Eh, Ditto's veeeeery niche. Worthless against stall, but decent against a weakened HO team that has a set-up sweeper out and lacks a Sub.

Zangoose is actually pretty fun to use in Random Battle. Quite powerful, but I'm not a huge fan of his speed tier.
12/28/2014 3:48 pm
Level 45 : Master Toast
Neo
A scarfed Ditto will cause wonders.

Personally, Zangoose is my favorite. With a certain set-up, he can absolutely wreck teams. He's got priority and a wide range of physical moves. He's amazing. The end.

conleys_minecraftThis website is for Minecraft, not Pokemon!

Please. Check what side of the forums you are on...
12/28/2014 3:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
conleys_minecraft
This website is for Minecraft, not Pokemon!
12/28/2014 2:49 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
darksoulsisthebest
dude the strongest is magikarp what are all u people talking about magikarp can one shot any pokemon with splash even mewtwo and mew and all lv 100s i mean he is just too op nintendo should remove him from the game because he is too good anyone agree?
12/28/2014 2:28 pm
Du brisingr
i personally think that there should be another way to catch deoxeys if you one shot it like me. (i even used the weakest move I have) so the only way is to use the master ball. in some respects, mega raquasa is TOO op.
12/28/2014 6:38 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
I'm sure SOMEONE's willing to trade their Deoxys. Go to any of those trading groups on facebook and you'll likely have at least one response without having to wait for too long
12/27/2014 12:38 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Blacksmith
roNiN_
Technically, its garchomp, since it was the first non-legendary to get banned from competetive play.

Personally, I like flygon and was sad that he didn't get a mega.
12/27/2014 12:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Skeeloton
12/27/2014 12:22 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
Without a doubt the strongest pokemon is Mega Rayquaza. This is not a "oh it's my favorite" deal or any type of biased opinion, it's practically an ingame fact.
It's tied for the highest stats with both Mega Mewtwos, but it doesn't require a megastone so it frees up an item space for countless types of boosts on top of mega evolution. Plus its moveset is incredibly powerful with things like outrage, dragon ascent, and draco meteor. And before you say "it would be completely powerless to a fairy type", remember that it can learn things OTHER than dragon type moves too that would still be massively powerful.

Here's a funny article on the matter:
http://www.dorkly.com/post/70945/mega-rayquaza-is-so-obscenely-powerful-it-almost-broke-competitive-pokemon
12/27/2014 1:15 pm
Chron
Thank you, someone else understands.

Oh, and people, please stop saying Ditto. It ain't that great.

@the last guy: Sure, it might've been the first, but Excadrill is the Pokemon with the lowest base stats to ever be banned, so I would consider it stronger.
12/28/2014 3:38 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
Literally, Almost no one cares how much math you use. Ever hear of Random Number Generators?
http://www.random.org/dice/
This is essentially what Pokemon runs on. You could have the best bred Pokemon to win every battle, and still lose, It's all up to the numbers. A battle can have different outcomes, it's like D&D, You roll, and you can miss, You can get a critical, it all depends on what number lands. So, breeding honestly doesn't matter.
And no don't go "U're just Jealus! U can never breed a Pkmn to beet us!" It's science!
12/27/2014 11:57 am
Du brisingr
bump
12/26/2014 2:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
the_blocktor
any pokemon that osnt a legendary howver, DITTO! if you use ditto right, you can have every single pokemon in the world in the one pokeball!
12/26/2014 2:36 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
the_blocktor
GIRATINA HANDS DOWN! END OF STORY!
12/26/2014 1:59 pm
Du brisingr
bump
12/25/2014 10:18 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
That moment when almost every Pokemon fan but you uses math to determine what Pokemon you'll take, and I'm just Like. "I like that one! It's cute."
And then you all complain when you have the perfect mathematical Pokemon to beat mine and lose. IT'S UP TO THE DICE! IT'S HOW IT'S BEEN SINCE D&D!
12/24/2014 7:41 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
IDKCharlie
Mega Metagross. Period.
12/24/2014 7:25 pm
Chron
phoenix1515
Chron
phoenix1515
Sorry but in an actual battle against a good team I can use Swords Dance in the first turn

Lopunny used Fake Out!

Anyways, I almost forgot another one of the strongest Pokemon, assuming your opponent can't burn you/use priority/multi-hit moves (which is almost never). The classic Berry Juice Sturdy Recycle Lv. 1 Magnemite. The thing's a beauty. Also FEAR but everyone knows about that. Right?

Reminds me of a Smeargle with Spore, Transform and Imprison. It forces the enemy to use Struggle.

Also, my opinion, remember? You can't just say "No that Pokemon is weak this one is better"

I know it's opinion-based, I just want to make sure that people are aware.
12/24/2014 11:55 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
phoenix1515
Chron
phoenix1515
Sorry but in an actual battle against a good team I can use Swords Dance in the first turn

Lopunny used Fake Out!

Anyways, I almost forgot another one of the strongest Pokemon, assuming your opponent can't burn you/use priority/multi-hit moves (which is almost never). The classic Berry Juice Sturdy Recycle Lv. 1 Magnemite. The thing's a beauty. Also FEAR but everyone knows about that. Right?

Reminds me of a Smeargle with Spore, Transform and Imprison. It forces the enemy to use Struggle.

Also, my opinion, remember? You can't just say "No that Pokemon is weak this one is better"
12/24/2014 10:04 am
Level 32 : Artisan Caveman
Ultramike7
Giratina, but technically it's Arceus
12/24/2014 9:51 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Henry_Jekyll
Ditto. Your argument is invalid.

12/24/2014 8:33 am
Du brisingr
bump
12/23/2014 8:31 am
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Snurly
I don't play Ubers tier, so I'll give you an underplayed pokemon that wrecks faces:
Cloyster. Yup. has a lot of counters, most notably mach punch users, but when set up correctly wrecks balls.

[SET]
Cloyster {Skill Link}
@ White Herb
252 atk / 252 spe / 4 spDef (Adamant nature)

Ice shard / Rock Blast / Icicle spear / Shell Smash

shell smash for all that glorious stat boost. The Def/SpDef fall will be restored by white herb. Then proceed to sweep team with icicle spear / rock blast. ice shard for priority killing (essential on duelists and sweepers).
See your opponent FF
GGWP you win for free
12/23/2014 4:01 pm
Chron
Yay, someone else thinks competitively. If you can force something out with Cloyster, and there are no bulky Waters/Steels/Sableyes left running around, gg.

And @Du brisingr do you even anime
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome